Android 10 problems(OnePlus 7 Pro)

1. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

Aditya Vardhan Gundla , Oct 15, 2019 :
    I have come across a few problems in Android 10. The keyboard has an unnecessary black bar beneath it, which takes up much screen space. Also, I can see only the Alarm options in Clock app. All the other features like Timer, Stopwatch are not visible. Another issue is related to notification bar in dark theme. When we pull the control center down from the top, we see white bar(which shows notifications) instead of a black one. Also while removing notifications or while expanding the control center, we see white colour in Notification area instead of black.

These are the only ones I've faced till now.

Hope you guys fix it ASAP.

2. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

Update: The clock app has all the features when I opened it just now. I opened it multiple times and all the features were there. Seems like that was a one-time glitch.

3. Veysel ATABAY 08
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

Aditya Vardhan Gundla likes this.
  5. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

But there should be an option to remove or minimize it. It looks ok if you are using Stock gestures, but when you use OnePlus gestures, it looks bad!

6. Melkuse Daniel , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Oct 15, 2019 :
    Yes bro, even i feel the same but as of now, as Google made it in that way then Google only have do something regarding that issue as OnePlus can't do anything with that, let's wait for the future updates from Google to solve this issue atleast they should give option to hide it.

7. Scherpenseel
    Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2019

8. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

10. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

thanks [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]