Android 11 stable ota from oxygen updater app via OnePlus Nord

1. sumitchavhan_77 , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Dear sir,
    Two days ago i have installed Android 11 stable update in my device from oxygen updater app. Before this update i was running on stable Android 10.5.11 update. After Android 11 update i have faced some issues. Canvas AOD was not working properly and Device taking too much time for charging. I thought i should reset the device and i back up all my deta and did hard reset the device. After this Canvas AOD is working fine but charging time issues is not solved. My OnePlus Nord taking too much time for charging. Please fix this problm Asap. Otherwise how to rollback to A10.5.11 update. Please tell...

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Mar 4, 2021

B_Wrath , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Use the update announcement thread to discuss your issues. Don't create duplicate threads.

Caomhin likes this.
  3. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Mar 11, 2021

SlackW_1993 , Mar 11, 2021 :
    Hi
    Due to more issues than expected in OS 11 update the deployment of OxygenOS 11.0.0.0 is halted at the moment. Users who have updated their devices must wait for a new release ...
    update_halted.jpg
    -----
    A rollback to OS 10 is possible but you lose all your datas in the process so please do a full backup first.
    For instructions and OS file downgrade please read this information and drop an email to Oxygen Updater services :
    Rollback_to_OOS10.jpg
    -----
    Note :
    For those who still want to get OS 11.0.0.0 original the update is still available on Oxygen Updater app.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021