Android 12 is here, as a developer beta - here is what it brings

1. Naarshan
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2021

2. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Feb 20, 2021

AlienEye , Feb 20, 2021 :
    DP1 was similar to that, so just made a meme out it for fun!!

Naarshan likes this.
  3. Naarshan
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2021

4. eviladp
    Eclair Feb 20, 2021

5. MohanKumarAryan
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2021

VitalieS likes this.
  6. Frederick Siya
    Eclair Feb 20, 2021

VitalieS likes this.
  7. Frederick Siya
    Eclair Feb 20, 2021

8. GregoryGPT
    Froyo Feb 20, 2021

GregoryGPT , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 20, 2021 :
    I get what you're trying to say--and I've literally understood that the whole time--but it's still a shame. OnePlus needs to be more organized and take better care of their customers. All I'm trying to say is this: someone was disappointed that they still haven't received OxygenOS 11 and said, "Such a shame." Then you said, "What's shame in that??". That's just rude. It is a shame that OnePlus wasn't able to do what they said they planned do. It is a shame that OnePlus isn't prioritizing fast updates anymore. It is a shame that they were unable to solve their issues in a timely manner. Just don't go around pestering people. You might not be trying to be a bully, but you are being one. A lot of people spent a lot of money on their phones and are disappointed that they aren't receiving the service that they expected from OnePlus's reputation. I don't get why that's so hard to understand. It truly is none of your business to annoy and bother disgruntled customers who spent THEIR money on these phones. Not yours. OnePlus may have released two betas last month, but they failed to release a stable version of Android 11 for the OnePlus 7 series in 2020, and to me (and clearly lots of other OnePlus 7 series users) that is not timely! I've understood the situation from the start and have literally been checking and reading news about this every day, but you need to recognize reality. OnePlus has taken way too long to send out this update. Issues should always be expected and taken into consideration for the rollout timeline. This should have been planned out. Anyways, just stop bothering people. I know you're not trying to be mean, but just reflect on the implications of what you say. Don't assume that you know everything better than everyone else. I'm sorry that I called you naive earlier, and I hope you'll do the same. Be kind to those who may be upset. Comfort those who are disappointed. Share your opinions with respect and compassion. ✌️

bcharles99 and Katrick like this.

9. Vinay Raghvani
    Honeycomb Feb 20, 2021

10. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Feb 20, 2021

MRTLima likes this.
  11. C1574339590733
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2021

12. Kruzer
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2021

VitalieS likes this.
  13. shashank_s
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2021

VitalieS and GregoryGPT like this.
  14. Nikhil1689
    Eclair Feb 20, 2021

VitalieS and GregoryGPT like this.
  15. rhyd1am
    KitKat Feb 20, 2021

rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Feb 20, 2021 :
    How many OnePlus devices have you actually owned then? The truth of the matter is, they have not been "known" for fast updates for a long time.

Their history when it comes to updates has been checkered at best. I personally have seen improvements in many ways over the last couple of years 🙄

16. Grandkoeky
    Donut Feb 20, 2021

Grandkoeky , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 20, 2021 :
    The oneplus 6 did got the android 9 update... And it was really buggy.

sumitMZ007 likes this.
  17. GregoryGPT
    Froyo Feb 21, 2021

GregoryGPT , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 21, 2021 :
    Hmmm that's weird. I guess you must be living on a different planet. One of the reasons I purchased a OnePlus phone is because of their past reputation in fast updates, which can be found on all sorts of Android websites. As the link in my post that you quoted mentioned, "OnePlus has had a long reputation for delivering Android upgrades at a fast pace." That's from Android Authority, and I think I'll trust them over you. Moreover, Android Police noted that "OnePlus is typically praised for its quick updates, so this score for the company's final 2019 flagship [2.5/10] might come as a surprise to many of you. However, as the old saying goes, the data doesn't lie." Here's the link for that: https://www.androidpolice.com/2021/02/15/android-phone-security-update-tracker/. Maybe you've had a different experience than that of which the data shows, and that's fine. However, don't go around bullying people who are dissatisfied that they spent all this money for a phone from a company that hasn't lived up to its reputation. You don't know everything about everything, and neither do I. Your experiences are not the "truth" for everybody. We have undoubtedly had different experiences. Share your opinions with respect and compassion. ✌️

bcharles99 likes this.