Android 7.0 nougat performance issues on OnePlus 3

1. bhavanisurabhi
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

bhavanisurabhi , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Remove Google account. Reboot to recovery mode and wipe cache. Then add Google account. Sync contacts. It will resolve the issue. If no success, try erase all option in recovery. Don't miss to backup

2. zemeck
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

zemeck , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Hello everyone, I am still not sure whether update or not...Everything works o.k. in MM, but you know..the feeling that I can have something new is...Tempting.

Question IS: how About rooting the phone after the update ? I really enjoy xposed framework, especially for YouTube add blocker And YouTube background playing option, so, if I upgrade, can I install xposed framework again or, IS There any other way how to block adds in YouTube And play the music from it on the background or with the screen off ?

Thank you and have a nice day

3. nikhil.p.nik
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

4. obgmugen
    Donut Jan 22, 2017

5. nimit_mehta08
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

nimit_mehta08 , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Same here

6. Zerobrains
    Froyo Jan 22, 2017

Zerobrains , Jan 22, 2017 :
    install Oprea VPN and change your region to Germany. Then check for updates. DO NOT disconnect the VPN while downloading the update.

7. Sapna ohri
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

Sapna ohri , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Hey... Can you tell me where is the screenshot option now after the update. Earlier it was on the right button. Now it's not there anymore.

8. archismansaha
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

9. Sumeet.Sharma
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

Sumeet.Sharma , Jan 22, 2017 :
    I am observing that after upgrading to Nougat 7.0, I am facing call notification issue... Sometimes i gets Call without ringtone... I am not getting ringtone for hike calls... So kindly look into and resolve the issue

10. F_Prasad_Jayapalan_ZubZ
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

F_Prasad_Jayapalan_ZubZ , Jan 22, 2017 :
    After updated Android nougat to my OnePlus 3. my contacts were lost. call logs are totally erased. unable to make call. unable to save new contacts. after got some suggestions from my friends I did factory reset to my mobile. my apps were erased. bitter experience from this update. now some what ok. total waste of time

11. sdwieser
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

sdwieser , Jan 22, 2017 :
    when my phone updated it went crazy. the screen kept flashing on and off until eventually it would just stay off. I couldn't access any apps. the only thing I could access was the notification bar and the Google search by sliding up or down. did a factory reset on my phone and it seemed to fix most of the issues, but now I'm dealing with some of the common issues such as only being able to lower the volume to 14% and dash charging not working very well or very slowly. This is the biggest surprise is that the dash charging doesn't seem to be doing what it promised but rather chargers at a normal on dash charging rate. my wife's phone is experiencing the same issues as mine currently with the volume and the charging. I'll be glad when they fix this issue. did note though it work around for the 14% volume minimum is to use the slider and set it to silent, this seems to bypass that 14% minimum.

12. G_Sandip_Garg_xuzZ
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

G_Sandip_Garg_xuzZ , Jan 22, 2017 :
    I have lost all contacts in the phone. Though the same are there in the Gmail account and accessible from web. I am not able to add any contact. Phone is useless without the contacts.

13. alloschery
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

alloschery , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Hi modiko95,

I agree with you, I have some issues too on top of yours.

I have changed my settings for having the cursor when I touch the screen.
    But, after three or four using, the screen is become totally pink and the screen jumped.
    I had to restart my phone and I reset my settings as before.
    In consequences, I lost all my widgets on the 'Never settle' page and on the others.

I have, another request, it is possible to have a numeric clock widget smaller ? 3*3 is too big and it is not practical to put another widget on the same page.

It is less perfomer than before to switch between apps or to close apps when you use the right bottom screen key. I can see that my phone has more difficulties to do the same things what it did before.

Do you know how can we contact the support ? Every time I want to contact the support with à thread it is impossible to avoid the risk of spam sending.

Thank you for your answers. I hope that the One Plus support read us...

Quentin (France).

14. G_abdul_ali_hJIh
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

G_abdul_ali_hJIh , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Yeah sometimes I lose contact on my phone without deleting the contracts. I think There is a problem with the phones memorys

15. hrishi.va.k
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

16. G_Helder_Fernandes_swsw
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

G_Helder_Fernandes_swsw , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Hi guys... From the start I loved all new Android 7 features.. And double app on screen monstros... and the company oneplus for making a use flag shit like one plus 3 /3T... Well my question is I loved the way we turn on and off mobile data and now u must open other tab to turn on... Is there a way to make the bouton similar like GPS, air plain mode, Wi-Fi touch on functionality?

17. G_Helder_Fernandes_swsw
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

G_Helder_Fernandes_swsw , Jan 22, 2017 :
    You allready tried reset all phone?

18. archismansaha
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

archismansaha , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Swipe 3 fingers vertically to take a screenshot

19. Himcal
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

Himcal , Jan 22, 2017 :
    same issue with my phone as well