Android 9 Community Beta 2 for OnePlus 3/3T

1. Ankitbhat12345
    Jelly Bean May 22, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  2. skoey
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

skoey , May 22, 2019 :
    Shit posts like this also add no value. You are complaining just for the sake of it. This is a beta, so therefore things might not work as expected, however to HELP the team, try sharing more information rather than just a "shit post". For example you might want to share what troubleshooting steps you've taken, share what apps are being reported as consuming the battery life, share what analysis makes you think the battery life is "shit" in comparison to the earlier private community beta.

Additionally you could consider submitting bug report (as per the documented process) in the OP of this thread (same process as the bug reporting process in the Beta 1 thread).

I wish this community was interested in collaborating not just shit talking and complaining. Okay to have negative feedback, but provide it constructively and via appropriate channels.

3. skoey
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

skoey , May 22, 2019 :
    Clearly you want more information about your 5/5T, but posting in a thread that is clearly about the 3/3T isn't going to get you the answer you want. Posting for the sake of posting is just poor form.

ghostofcain likes this.
  4. skoey
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

skoey , May 22, 2019 :
    Fair enough, the BETA is not for everyone. It is a beta after all. I've been on this BETA2 on the OP3 and had a few minor issues, but nothing that warrants downgrading back to Oreo. Hopefully you submitted some bug reports/feedback (as per documented steps in OP) to help the development team.

keithgpowell, ghostofcain and diabdev like this.
  5. abhi2411
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

abhi2411 , May 22, 2019 :
    skoey

Clearly you want more information about your 5/5T, but posting in a thread that is clearly about the 3/3T isn't going to get you the answer you want. Posting for the sake of posting is just poor form.

i never asked about Oneplus 5. i dont even have a Oneplus 5 first of all. some other user asked so I answered. for your information fursan afsal asked.

6. skoey
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

skoey , May 22, 2019 :
    My mistake there - was frustrated from reading the many spammy posts. No need to use language like "idiot", a simple mistake to make. :)

ghostofcain likes this.
  7. gazz1701
    Jelly Bean May 22, 2019

gazz1701 , May 22, 2019 :
    Right - so you changed your mind already, good to see my words made you think... you've gone from originally releasing one day before to now releasing a few days before.

That's a good CEO (pat pat).

Kx1707 likes this.
  8. Kx1707
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

Kx1707 , May 22, 2019 :
    It's really hilarious how some people think... little to no knowledge of product life cycle, marketing, pricing models and yet they are not ashamed to make unnecessary statements.

Now there are complaints about the betas, tomorrow there will still be complaints about the stable version - you can get no satisfaction, you will never be happy with what you have.

With Nougat the performance was better than what it is now with Oreo, no surprise if it happens again when moving to Pie... it's a compromise to make. (Just an example, not necessarily performance, could be battery life, etc.)

It's a cruel world, manufacturers have different strategies, and priorities. You can't expect everyone to follow the same path. Otherwise, there will be no more competition -> no competition means no more competitive prices, no more creativity, etc.

Cheers!

AnuGeorge likes this.
  9. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 22, 2019

G_plusone , May 22, 2019 :
    Too bad

10. jrsamp
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

jrsamp , May 22, 2019 :
    And who told you that I spoke in your name?
    You wanna bet it's not just me?

11. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 22, 2019

keithgpowell , May 22, 2019 :
    Also don't include me(without my permission)in your "we".

So if your playing a numbers game, there's at least 2 of "us" against 1 of your "we".

Auristic and Bobbie63 like this.
  12. jrsamp
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

jrsamp , May 22, 2019 :
    I think it's a joke here to criticize members who ask Oneplus to develop and provide the Pie OTA for models 3 and 3T. Especially when it was Oneplus itself who promised this to customers almost a year ago. And if that happens anyone who thinks that way just has to keep the old one and not install, or do the rollback if they do not like it.
    Yes, in addition to a 6T and a 5, I have a 3T and would like to see it with the Pie running without bugs for a long time yet.
    And yes, I'm getting fed up with Betas and the warning that "we install at our own risk", life is not just spending hours in forums looking for Betas and ROMs, any Oneplus or any other brand client would like to receive on their phone an update coming from the brand, which means that something already reviewed, worked and quality has been approved to improve their customer experience.
    Whats wrong with this?

AnuGeorge likes this.
  13. jrsamp
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

jrsamp , May 22, 2019 :
    Can I ask then what are you doing here, in a forum dedicated to analyze and try to improve a Android Pie Beta version, if you are not interested in receiving the OTA already without bugs?

Last edited: May 22, 2019

14. JiaZheng.G
    Cupcake May 22, 2019

15. Cosmos_NT
    KitKat May 22, 2019

Cosmos_NT , May 22, 2019 :

jrsamp

Can I ask then what are you doing here, in a forum dedicated to analyze and try to improve a Android Pie Beta version, if you are not interested in receiving the OTA already without bugs?​

Can I ask what "you" are doing instead of talking about bugs or problem, describing your opinion ?

PS : I'm maintaining forum ask @ghostofcain

Auristic likes this.
  16. abhyaung_havale
    Froyo May 22, 2019

abhyaung_havale , May 22, 2019 :
    I am noticing a graphic problem in some online streaming apps like Netflix and zee5.
    When video or movie is played voice comes but screen goes green and phone crashes ( restarts automatically).
    it wasn't happening in beta 1.

17. Auristic
    KitKat May 22, 2019

Auristic , May 22, 2019 :
    You + Me = We
    You + You = I

keithgpowell and Cosmos_NT like this.
  18. F_Cédric_Catonyme_mwQu
    Cupcake May 22, 2019

F_Cédric_Catonyme_mwQu , May 22, 2019 :
    Good job Android !
    My phone is encrypted ??? What the **** ???
    I lost everything ???
    Just because I used a schema to unlock the phone that stops working without any reason ???

19. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean May 22, 2019

Topper_Gas , May 22, 2019 :
    This seems a pretty clear warning to most of us:

"For those on the latest stable version 181206
    Preconditions: Boot Loader should be locked"

20. jrsamp
    Gingerbread May 22, 2019

jrsamp , May 22, 2019 :
    No...
    Me + someone else = We

But its that so important?