Android Auto issues in One Plus 6

1. amityadav108
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2019

amityadav108 , Dec 10, 2019 :
    For the past few weeks, i have been unable to use Android Auto in my Hyundai Creta. Whenever I connect Android Auto, the car's infotainment system just shows a black screen and nothing else. I have deleted and re-installed Android Auto app several times but to no avail. My brother's phone, One Plus 6T, works flawlessly with Android Auto. Please suggest a solution.

2. Caomhin
    Jelly Bean Dec 10, 2019

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 10, 2019 :
    Does your brother have a different car, maybe your infotainment system needs an update to deal with Android 10. If the ohine has updated. Also try resetting connection to the phone in your infotainment system and on your phone. Do you connect via Bluetooth or USB?

Basically a lot more specifics on OS, connection, device, possible infotainment OS update version, would be helpful.

3. amityadav108
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2019

amityadav108 , Dec 14, 2019 :
    My brother has the same car. I still haven't received the upgrade to Android 10. I connect using wire as Android Auto is connected using wire only.

4. Darren_Dremax
    Donut Dec 26, 2019

Darren_Dremax , Dec 26, 2019 :
    My Android Auto app doesn't show up in the app drawer since updating my One Plus 6 to Android 10 yesterday but it does work when I plugged the cable into my car's infotainment system.

I am finding it a little weird that, I am unable to fully uninstall the app from my phone and from my Google Play.
    Any help on this?

5. amityadav108
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2020

amityadav108 , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Even I'm facing the same problem. Though android auto is working now, I'm unable to see the app in app drawer and unable to uninstall completely.

6. Darren_Dremax
    Donut Jan 7, 2020

Darren_Dremax , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Yeah same here too. In fact I heard from a friend who's on Q as well albeit another phone brand having the same issue too. so it could be Q's issue?

Caomhin likes this.