[Submitted] Android Auto Theme Changes

1. LukeWhitmarsh
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

LukeWhitmarsh , Oct 25, 2019 :
    When using Android Auto with a vehicle head unit, Android auto sets the phone theme to match the current lighting condition (dark mode at night, light during the day). The theme does not fully reset after Android auto has been disconnected. The notification shade and notifications revert to the light theme after driving at night, but the home screen and settings menu remain dark.

2. upD8R
    Donut Oct 26, 2019

upD8R , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 26, 2019 :
    Same here on OP7Pro with 10.01. I'm just not sure if this is an AA or an OP issue.

By default I use dark mode on my 7pro and it's quite annoying to go to the menu to change back to dark mode after every disconnect from my car.
    Hint: a quick toggle for dark mode as in stock Android would help here, too [e]1f61c[/e]

David Duez and aapancha like this.
  3. aapancha
    Donut Oct 28, 2019

aapancha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I am facing same issue on my OP7 Pro. The newly added Customisation theme on Andrpid Q keeps resetting and manually needs to be changed back to the Nuanced Dark theme. Please help resolve.

David Duez likes this.
  4. David Duez
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2019

David Duez , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 19, 2019 :
    this is driving me crazy. please fix this with Oxygen OS.

I've been shocked how much I miss native Android from my old Pixel. having to fight my phone every time I drive, it's frustrating and possibly a reason for me to return this phone.

5. raks143
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2019

6. Zazaz
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2020

7. Patatoufet
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2020