[Submitted] Android Auto touchscreen in car does not respond to your touch input when phone screen is off.

1. arcangle228
    Eclair Jun 18, 2020

arcangle228 , Jun 18, 2020 :
    When you plug your phone into your car via USB for Android Auto, the cars touchscreen does not register your touches unless the phone's screen is on.
    Touchscreen of car works perfectly everywhere else, just not when Android Auto is up.

2. MDMujtaba999
    Jelly Bean Staff Member Jun 19, 2020

MDMujtaba999 , Jun 19, 2020 :
    We'll definitely work on the issue reported and we'll do our best to help you. We've got in touch with you via direct message. Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
    Mujtaba

3. G_moJinn_bJvU
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

G_moJinn_bJvU , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Still not fixed and this problem remains from last year. Not acceptable as this is a safety issue.

4. C1613408498668
    Cupcake Mar 17, 2021

Attached Files:

5. Alessandro_R.
    Eclair Jun 13, 2021

Alessandro_R. , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 13, 2021 :
    I have the same issue on OP6t. I guet that the problem has started since last firmware update to v.10.3.11 because before it was working properly. Unless its related to some settings but I have tested many parameters. Actually automatic screensaver is turned off, also I have extended screen off time from 30sec. to high value.
    When the touchscreen does not respond, If I push the power button or unlock the screen in the phone then it respond again. Any other suggestion? I hope a fix will come soon.