android auto

1. G_Ashutosh_Pandey_sBUW
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2017

G_Ashutosh_Pandey_sBUW , Oct 2, 2017 :
    Hi.im unable to connect my phone to my car through android auto because it's disconnect after 10 to 15 minutes can anyone solve my issue or fix the bug

happy2deepak, ranyrix and sulumae like this.
  2. siwelmail
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2017

LorenStuck likes this.
  3. G_Johannes_Näslund_DCpE
    Donut Nov 12, 2017

sulumae likes this.
  4. G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 12, 2017

5. paragsushma
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2017

paragsushma , Dec 3, 2017 :
    I recently upgraded from a Oneplus 2 to Oneplus 5. My one plus two was working perfectly fine with Android Auto when I connect my mobile to my Elantra 2017 Edition. Now with my new One plus 5 Android Auto gets connected to Head Display of car but get disconnected in seconds and randomly gets connected and disconnected a red screen warning appears on phone stating that a communication error 12 ....I have tried different USB modes , different USB cables but result is same no sucess.
    However I tried Samsung Galaxy S8 to connect through Android Auto with same cable to my car's head Display it got connected like a charm without any disconnections......
    It is too frustrating One plus 5developers why such irritants in flag ship model. Please remove the bug as soon as possible.

6. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2017

CosmoKramer70 , Dec 3, 2017 :
    mate posting the same thing in 3 different thread's aint gonna get your issue looked at any quicker, it actually makes it more annoying. how about sticking to just 1 and if someone has a solution for you they will post.

7. MAkhtar1
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

MAkhtar1 , Jul 5, 2019 :
    Same issue on OP7 Pro GM1917. It'll reconnect and disconnect. Super annoying.

8. Alanben3
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Alanben3 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    On late 2017/early 2018, I recall being able to use Android Auto on my leased 2017 Volkswagen Jetta... after a while, I never used again until a few months before returning that same vehicle. The point is, that was the first time I noticed Android Auto not working in conjunction with the infotainment system of my vehicle (on Mid 2020), I thought it was entirely because of the old infotainment system of the VW + newer software updates on my device causing the failure. Not until now that I switched to a 2020 Mazda CX-30 (US version) I came to realize that it always was because of my device... Having supposedly the newest tech in regards to vehicles infotainment system I believed I could again give use to the feature, but it wasn't the case. Every time I plug my device and boot up Android Auto, my infotainment screen goes black for a few seconds and then goes to the main screen showing a text that says "Unable to connect to Android Auto". I make sure to test other android devices and as a surprise for me they worked and mine didn't... I'm not whiling to have my phone mounted on my windshield/car air vents in order to be able to use my device navigation apps or other integrations in a safe manner while driving. Fix this of this user will exit from the back door...

9. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2020

CosmoKramer70 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Good luck wit that... being that the 5/t probably has 1 more update, might be ideal to start packing up your stuff from the back seat and get ready to exit...

10. Alanben3
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2020

Alanben3 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Mine is a 6T, but I wrote everywhere I could because for some reason, this is a common issue from 2 software updates before the latest, and they seem to ignore car owners... smh

11. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Jul 3, 2020

CosmoKramer70 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    Well then you need to go back to your subsection of the forums, you'll get a better response from there.
    Then once you have done that then report the bug in the appropriate section of the forums. Hint: this subsection aint it...

12. Alanben3
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2020

Alanben3 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    yeah I just got a Samsung... thanks tho.

13. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Jul 3, 2020

CosmoKramer70 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    Well then there you go you just solved your own issue...