?

Is this ROM daily-driver material?

1. YES! Works great!

537 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. NO! BUGGY!

169 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Meh, I just prefer my official KK right now.

327 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Works fine, but I'll wait for CM12S!

443 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. tyler539
    Jelly Bean Mar 20, 2015

tyler539 , Mar 20, 2015 :
    If problems like freezing keeps occuring, a clean reflash may be necessary. You be the judge.

2. SpeedbirdMotorcycles
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2015

tyler539 likes this.
  3. ericvanbeurden
    Froyo Mar 20, 2015

tyler539 likes this.
  4. ericvanbeurden
    Froyo Mar 20, 2015

ericvanbeurden , Mar 20, 2015 :
    Any idea if the update function of this Rom will ever work?

Because this Rom is perfect, thinking about not upgrading to official one plus one Rom when released. Or this Rom cease to exist when opo official is released?

5. Majinferno
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 20, 2015

Majinferno , Mar 20, 2015 :
    I seem to be getting force closes in settings app. Clean install from 12nightlies. Also tried erasing cache and dalvik.

I get one force close on boot, then I get force close trying to access display and gesture setting

Otherwise, everything is liquid smooth ;)

6. tyler539
    Jelly Bean Mar 20, 2015

This ROM will continue to exist regardless. I have been highly considering staying with this ROM too just because it offers every option I want and need :)
    I wish it did have the update feature though. I think only when the official final build is out :)

7. tyler539
    Jelly Bean Mar 20, 2015

Moving from CM nightlies can be glitchy, full wipe if there's problems.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015

8. Majinferno

I'll try a clean install again, but flash Franco after first boot.
    edit: Yea, don't flash a custom kernel until after first boot :p. Issue fixed.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015

9. SpeedbirdMotorcycles
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2015

SpeedbirdMotorcycles , Mar 20, 2015 :
    For those who changed the kernel, can one do that without loosing all your data ?

10. Majinferno

It seems to reappear after flashing stock lollipop logo. I had everything going smoothly, but second I flashed the stock lolli boot animation, settings would crash on boot.

edit: Wiping Dalvik/Cache then re-flashing rom/gapps doesn't seem to fix the problem. I think we should add a warning or temp remove lollipop boot animation until issue is fixed. It's something in the new build as I used to run liquid a couple months back with the stock lolli logo.

My guess is it's something to do with layers :l

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015

11. Majinferno

Please add this in OP. Found a way to fix the settings issue :p
    In the event that flashing lollipop boot animation causes settings force-close, change SElinux to permissive.

12. bakal_daw
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2015

bakal_daw , Mar 21, 2015 :
    Ok thanks...:)

13. khan.mansour
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2015

khan.mansour , Mar 21, 2015 :
    Just flashed the latest build but i keep getting an error message com.android.phone has stopped and now the phone is running in a bootloop

14. carvados
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2015

carvados , Mar 21, 2015 :
    Ok and one more bug with the SlimLauncher. When you select hide label from home screen, it applies to the labels of the drawer 's apps as well.

15. tyler539
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2015

tyler539 , Mar 21, 2015 :
    I did notice that as well. But not many people will notice that, and that falls under a totally different ROM's source code, so doubtful Liquid will do much about it if it doesn't crash or do something bad while this ROM is a nightlie.

16. tyler539
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2015

tyler539 , Mar 21, 2015 :
    Reflash for sure. Make sure you also flashed the firmware and wiped the Data partition.

17. The Nigerian
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2015

The Nigerian , Mar 22, 2015 :
    Does this ROM allow for the modification of the colour saturation? I'm running the 3/7/15 build and I saw sth about modifying it using synapse. Any help please? And would I have to install ak kernel?

18. tyler539
    Jelly Bean Mar 22, 2015

tyler539 , Mar 22, 2015 :
    This ROM has the option to change the color calibration (Red, Green, and Blue), but I don't think color saturation is built into this ROM/stock kernel. AK may have it, but not quite sure. If I am wrong about anything, anyone can feel free to correct me.

19. ericvanbeurden
    Froyo Mar 25, 2015

ericvanbeurden , Mar 25, 2015 :
    Help. Just arrived in Taiwan but in the airplane my phone just crashed and went black. This means that when I booth my phone everything is normal. The icons on the screen flash some times (which normally also happens when I need to give in my sim pin number) but I never get the screen where I have to give in my sim pin numbers. After a few flashes my home screens goes black. I can only access the quick menu at the top and use the quick switches, but when I select the settings menu I see a black screen. When I push the home button several times I see some screen glitch. Also when I hang my phone with usb on my NB for a few sec I see the functional homescreen in color, but soon after everything will go black again.

Before i had this problem I was watching VLC and the phone crashed. I remember I changed some settings in the display menu for settings like vibarant colors, anti sunlight, etc. So I might have something to do with that but almost cannot believe this.

Any suggestions or idea?

20. cskar11
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2015

cskar11 , Mar 28, 2015 :
    If i flash this rom, can i flash cm12 or oxygenos after it will be released? Or i will need to recovery back to cm11s and flash the roms?