Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. soundhar mani Eclair Sep 14, 2018

soundhar mani, Sep 14, 2018 :
    give any update to op3t but consider to give best battery backup .even if u give latest os(pie) and if u can't provide best battery backup and bugs fixes it will be disaster.

when I bought this op3t I thought it will be one of the best device in android operating system but now I recognised this device is too much hanging unless I installed less than 10 apps of size maximum 100 mb like subway and small apps and this device now give me worst battery backup performance and camera quality also bad I think.

anyway it will be mine small suggestion , please fix all types of issues I mentioned above and other similar issues of other customers's then consider about to give latest updates like android pie.

Thanks in advance if u can fix all these issues .........??????????

f00tbaLL likes this.
  2. ghostofcain Marshmallow Sep 14, 2018

ghostofcain, Sep 14, 2018 :
    I had around 80 apps on my OP3 and NO hanging whatsoever, maybe you need to be a little more discerning with what you are installing.

f00tbaLL likes this.
  3. soundhar mani Eclair Sep 14, 2018

in this place hanging means sd821 in op3t will not give it's full performance for those I installed otherwise it is not a very much hanging . I told that processor didn't give it's full performance as I used that same processor on 7.1.1 in my op3t.

4. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2018

Topper_Gas, Sep 14, 2018 :
    Stop talking utter nonsense, do you really think other users wouldn't be complaining if their OP3's were all "hanging" if they installed more than a few apps? I've got nearly 200 apps installed and not one of them "hangs" even high SoC users like Real Racing 3 and PUGB still run smoothly. Likewise I have no issues with battery "back up".

I suggest you clear your phone cache and if that doesn't then help do a complete clean install.

ghostofcain likes this.
  5. soundhar mani Eclair Sep 14, 2018

Topper_Gas

Stop talking utter nonsense, do you really think other users wouldn't be complaining if their OP3's were all "hanging" if they installed more than a few apps? I've got nearly 200 apps installed and not one of them "hangs" even high SoC users like Real Racing 3 and PUGB still run smoothly. Likewise I have no issues with battery "back up".

I suggest you clear your phone cache and if that doesn't then help do a complete clean install.​

I think you didn't yet get the real performance of sd821 so please mind your words before speaking in public place.anyway thanks for your suggestion but I already did this several times.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018

rohitmarines likes this.
  6. ghostofcain Marshmallow Sep 14, 2018

ghostofcain, Sep 14, 2018 :
    Youre the one talking nonsense, I had an OP3 from release day until October last year, and in common with most users saw no appreciable drop in performance over that period.

zoestar and Topper_Gas like this.
  7. keepermike Gingerbread Sep 14, 2018

keepermike, Sep 14, 2018 :
    I wonder how many of these people with problems are on F2FS and haven't done a factory reset in a while? Like you I've have my OP3 since the first week and have never had any problems. I'm still on EXT4 and have not done a single factory reset, there must be a reason OnePlus went back to EXT4 when the OP5 came out

ghostofcain likes this.
  8. G_Mallar_Karmakar_fYOa Cupcake Sep 14, 2018

9. puneeth12 Honeycomb Sep 15, 2018

10. soundhar mani Eclair Sep 15, 2018

soundhar mani, Sep 15, 2018 :
    All of you just listen my main issue is poor battery backup and the next one is that little bit lagginess so i kindly request, everyone please speak about that battery issue first then kindly give me your suggestion about that lagginess please don't target that lagginess issue mainly and that's not also my biggest issue .I said I didn't get full performance of my op3t in my view but in overall you think you will get good performance but for mine that's not much as yours so if u want to give me any suggestions then give me about that battery backup issue not for that lagginess.i suggest that lagginess issue only to OnePlus team not for you my dear friends.

anyway thanks for your valuable feedbacks.

11. soundhar mani Eclair Sep 15, 2018

soundhar mani, Sep 15, 2018 :
    All of you just listen , my main issue is poor battery backup and the next one is that little bit lagginess so i kindly request, everyone please speak about that battery issue first then kindly give me your suggestion about that lagginess please don't target that lagginess issue mainly and that's not also my biggest issue .I said I didn't get full performance of my op3t in my view but in overall you think you will get good performance but for mine that's not much as yours so if u want to give me any suggestions then give me about that battery backup issue not for that lagginess.i suggest that lagginess issue only to OnePlus team not for you my dear friends.

anyway thanks for your valuable feedbacks.

12. Android450 Marshmallow Sep 15, 2018

Android450, Sep 15, 2018 :
    Then do so in the proper channels not on this thread

ghostofcain and zoestar like this.
  13. soundhar mani Eclair Sep 15, 2018

14. G_aman_raj_yncE Donut Sep 15, 2018

15. tsac Froyo Sep 15, 2018

tsac, Sep 15, 2018 :
    Battery Backup is nothing. Batteries can't be backed up and never will be.

Battery life or battery capacity is what you mean and what you should say. could even say battery dies quick or battery doesn't hold a charge for very long.

ghostofcain and Topper_Gas like this.
  16. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Sep 15, 2018

Topper_Gas, Sep 15, 2018 :
    Since when did September end mid month?

ghostofcain likes this.
  17. O1536994599723 Cupcake Sep 15, 2018

O1536994599723, Sep 15, 2018 :
    It's not clear when?
    Can somebody explain to me what is the difference between official update and new ROM that you can Download and install for example Android P for OP3T right now
    And how this official update happens , depends from the country or what and if you are in country that the update will happen Early if you activate VPN can you get early

18. rohitmarines Honeycomb Sep 15, 2018

19. PTuT Jelly Bean Sep 15, 2018

PTuT, Sep 15, 2018 :
    After OP6 and OP5/5T will get it. OP6 has beta, OP5/5T nothing yet. If you must to have it now, go for custom ROM.

zoestar likes this.
  20. dasche Gingerbread Sep 15, 2018

dasche, Sep 15, 2018 :
    i have 219 apps, huge games like pubg, free fire etc. no problems at all.

Topper_Gas likes this.