Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. G_andreas_hense_gHOd Cupcake Oct 7, 2018

G_andreas_hense_gHOd, Oct 7, 2018 :
    hallo. worauf ich mich wirklich freuen würde, das ständige umstellen des ausschalt Zeiten nicht geändert werden muss, in der Rubrik /Einstellungen/Display/Ruhezustand. Jedesmal wenn das Gerät geladen bzw. aus wurde, wird auf Sparflamme umgestellt auf 30 Sekunden. wenn das geändert würde, das wäre wirklich one plus.

2. gajawada.vishal Cupcake Oct 7, 2018

3. Tendai Mhiripiri Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2018

Tendai Mhiripiri, Oct 7, 2018 :
    Translation of the post above the one in English.

Hello. what I would really appreciate, the constant switching of the off times need not be changed, in the category / Settings / Display / Hibernation. Each time the device is charged or switched off, it switches to low-fire for 30 seconds. if that were changed, that would really be one plus.

4. Ricky1394 Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2018

Ricky1394, Oct 8, 2018 :
    I Never faced this problem....every office file and office app works smoothly....May be you encountered with corrupt or damaged file.

5. haseoxth Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2018

haseoxth, Oct 8, 2018 :
    no.

6. rajrajiran Eclair Oct 8, 2018

7. D1537278747001 Cupcake Oct 8, 2018

8. G_andreas_hense_gHOd Cupcake Oct 8, 2018

9. elmugal Cupcake Oct 8, 2018

elmugal, Oct 8, 2018 :
    Exciting to get Android P on OP3!! What is the app camera updating expected? I have installed the 2.5.34 by apkmirror web because I had still the 1.5.0 version on my OP3 with the last update....

10. ghostofcain Lollipop Oct 8, 2018

ghostofcain, Oct 8, 2018 :
    No one here knows, I'm surprised you hadn't realised that from reading the thread.

Sorry can't help you, you just be on the closed beta of P for the OP3(T), do you not have your own discussion thread?

Who knows?, the camera app version might well change between now and release, anyhow.

11. rajrajiran Eclair Oct 8, 2018

rajrajiran, Oct 8, 2018 :
    who knows any update can only reply.
    If you have no idea no need to reply sating no one knows.
    Hope you understood what i mean't.

12. burnout123 Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2018

13. ghostofcain Lollipop Oct 8, 2018

Anyone who's actually bothered to read this thread, would know the futility of asking your question yet again. But to reiterate OnePlus will announce P for the OP3(T) when it's released,or when they otherwise see fit, until then we have no idea and asking exactly when it'll be released ten - fifteen times a day won't change that.

Really? Take a look at the title of the thread, then confirm that for me.

14. rajrajiran Eclair Oct 8, 2018

rajrajiran, Oct 8, 2018 :
    who asked u to bother and read this comment.
    as mentioned you before if you have no idea then don't respond.

I am just asking for any thing which someone can give idea.Oneplus release everyone one will come to know all knows it u need not to mention it separately.

15. D1515836747192 Cupcake Oct 8, 2018

16. F1537789907568 Cupcake Oct 8, 2018

17. ghostofcain Lollipop Oct 8, 2018

Have you heard the saying "if there's nothing to say, say nothing" might be making it up, but it seems appropriate

I suspect its good as it'll get on the hardware available.

18. CarlsonNah Cupcake Oct 8, 2018

CarlsonNah, Oct 8, 2018 :

That guy had been ignorant and childish by editing others people comment in his quote for quite some times, just ignore that kiddo...

Many are still waiting for the official staff reply and not that kind of ignorant kid. They just don't understand the use of forum. If they can't answer or help then don't bother about it yet they still keep trying to make people away telling people don't ask such related question.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018

19. ghostofcain Lollipop Oct 8, 2018

I assume the kid, you are talking about was me? Been many a year since I've deserved that title. Still if you want a thread full of people asking the same question day in day out , without an official response then go ahead.

When OnePlus are good and ready to release android P, they will let OP3(T) users know until then expect a great big deafening silence from them.

syntek99, zoestar and toastytoast1234 like this.
  20. CarlsonNah Cupcake Oct 8, 2018

CarlsonNah, Oct 8, 2018 :
    I'll say, if same people asking the same question everyday, then yes, that's annoying. But now the problem is, those are different people that asked.
    There are many reasons for those first timer asking here:
    1. They leave a comment here, they will stay update by following the post.
    2. By commenting the post, it will let OP staff know that there are still demand from OP3(T) users, then they will provide update faster or longer.

In conclusion, you can't stop everyone from asking, unless those are bugger that keep repeating the same thing everyday. If this happened, you should report it and let moderator ban them from coming again and again. Your action of stopping people asking thing in the thread is just keeping people out of forum.

G_Nishit_Patel_QbIi likes this.