Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. rohitmarines Honeycomb Jan 10, 2019

rohitmarines, Jan 10, 2019 :
    nevertheless ...I must admit it that you are more then enough grateful to one plus coy ...with no offence plz

2. rohitmarines Honeycomb Jan 10, 2019

nevertheless ...I must admit it that you are more then enough grateful to one plus coy ...with no offence plz

Rokesh23 likes this.
  3. Nithin RJ Froyo Jan 10, 2019

Nithin RJ, Jan 10, 2019 :
    Yup i have a 5T and it got pie.The open beta started like ages after op6 got the stable update.It recieved pie on christmas and i must say its really worth the wait.Flawless is the word im using to describe the update.Its so smooth and the battery life is stellar!All of that with the goodness of O2 OS.More you guys give it the time the better it gets!Im sure op3 will get a new lease of life once it gets pie.

Shooper and rohitmarines like this.
  4. rohitmarines Honeycomb Jan 10, 2019

I agree with u but at the same time ...i would like to mention here that one plus 3t is the device which is betrayed the most by one plus company. it was released with marshmallow when stable nought was already released . and then they gave only one major update is Oreo ....and that was also half ...I mean 8.1 was never given ...now they are delaying pie update ....

5. prasannaraja2 Gingerbread Jan 10, 2019

prasannaraja2, Jan 10, 2019 :
    actually one plus 5 is the most betrayed device
    when it was to recieve android oreo then 3 3t was in priority and it got first
    when 5 5t was to recieve pie 6 6t was priority and it got first
    5 5t never got android update first

6. rohitmarines Honeycomb Jan 10, 2019

that's show that one plus means business only ....no never settle policy for its customers and fans . I was a fan too. and purchased three devices x, 2 and 3t ...x and 2 were betrayed , we all know that ....but still had faith ...but now I have lost all faith and fandom in one plus ...there is a famous saying that justice delayed is justice denied ...even if the oneplus releases pie for 3 t in coming days ...still it doesn't matter much now

7. Sharathkraj Eclair Jan 10, 2019

Sharathkraj, Jan 10, 2019 :
    yeah man.. you drive a correct way .. please drive safely.. wear helmet...⛑️⛑️

8. Sharathkraj Eclair Jan 10, 2019

Sharathkraj, Jan 10, 2019 :
    This making shit for you.. just away from community app or read patiently all the quotes

For me, you making irritating posts too, just away from this thread...

Rokesh23 likes this.
  9. The_Rock90 Jelly Bean Jan 10, 2019

Kowalsky4 likes this.
  10. Blue-agila Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

Blue-agila, Jan 10, 2019 :
    I thought you promised this before but you are still here

Auristic and ghostofcain like this.
  11. Rokesh23 Froyo Jan 10, 2019

Rokesh23, Jan 10, 2019 :

12. keithgpowell Gingerbread Jan 10, 2019

keithgpowell, Jan 10, 2019 :
    Sorry about the collateral damage. It's a risk we have to take when entering some of these "discussions".

Hope your sides have healed.

maheshzx, ghostofcain and BeingIncog like this.
  13. BeingIncog Marshmallow Jan 10, 2019

BeingIncog, Jan 10, 2019 :
    are you cousin or relative of @The Earl of Twatshire ?????

14. keithgpowell Gingerbread Jan 10, 2019

BeingIncog

are you cousin or relative of @The Earl of Twatshire ?????

I checked my genealogy but could find no connection. There seems to be a possible facial resemblance, but you never really know with robber barons.
    It's possibly just how the π crumbles.

However(I can always find an "however" or "but"), I'm sure some people will think I originate from the same shire as the Earl. But let's not go there, as I might segue into a polemic on the intended or inadvertent use of sexist language.

As a crumbly old π, it's very easy to ramble off into almost any direction.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019

ghostofcain and BeingIncog like this.
  15. shubhamsingh55 Honeycomb Jan 10, 2019

16. keithgpowell Gingerbread Jan 10, 2019

Why?

However, I'm not sure you can report a thread as spam?

You can report an individual post, by selecting the 3 dots next to the "thumbs up". You will have to give your reasons.

17. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Jan 10, 2019

Topper_Gas, Jan 10, 2019 :
    I've just reported you to the mods for pointless posting on this thread.

18. shubhamsingh55 Honeycomb Jan 10, 2019

shubhamsingh55, Jan 10, 2019 :
    congratulations..

keithgpowell likes this.
  19. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Jan 10, 2019

Topper_Gas, Jan 10, 2019 :
    How can Pie be delayed when they never indicated when it would arrive and the OP5's have only just got the Pie Betas? Most of us are content we're getting Pie rather than ending with 8.1 which was OP's originally plan, so far OP haven't betrayed anybody as long as we get Pie in the next month or two.

20. Owski97 Gingerbread Jan 10, 2019

Owski97, Jan 10, 2019 :
    The 5/5T got Project Treble a few months ago which makes a Port easier... And the 3/3T doesn't have Project Treble...