mind your language!

3. G_Muhammad_Fathedin_pygV Froyo Jan 11, 2019

4. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

keithgpowell, Jan 11, 2019 :
    BAYING!

RoverX and ghostofcain like this.
  5. ghostofcain Lollipop Jan 11, 2019

ghostofcain, Jan 11, 2019 :
    That wasn't clear? IF OnePlus where to cancel P, they won't, people on here would lose their tiny minds demand that Carl and Gary be publicly flogged and then hung drawn and quartered, users rumored to be OnePlus fanbois would be hunted down IRL, and @malidan would be quietly smug.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019

Sujknair, ssagheer, JasonMR and 3 others like this.
  6. Fursan Afzal Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

Fursan Afzal, Jan 11, 2019 :
    what are you on?!

7. Fursan Afzal Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

when you're able to get in a similar physique to your profile pic.

8. Fursan Afzal Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

they will

9. X1544825136824 Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

10. ghostofcain Lollipop Jan 11, 2019

ghostofcain, Jan 11, 2019 :
    This is an English language thread, please have the common courtesy to post in English.

11. ingalejatin Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

ingalejatin, Jan 11, 2019 :
    sounds good then op6t was going to 4 to 5 major update

12. malidan Marshmallow Jan 11, 2019

malidan, Jan 11, 2019 :
    Me smug.:rolleyes:
    Tbh if I had a 3/3T I wouldn't be expecting anything and would have already installed a custom rom.
    Anything that may arrive will have the usual issues and little chance of them being corrected.

13. Andrei R. Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

Andrei R., Jan 11, 2019 :
    They said it will get it last. OnePlus did not mention they will get onto work in this order.

netllocke likes this.
  14. znaj Donut Jan 11, 2019

znaj, Jan 11, 2019 :
    Naturally I would prefer Pie originating from 1+.
    However I am running LinageOS on my 1+1 & 1+2, so using LineageOS on my 1+3 seems obvious, if 1+ seems recalcitrant.

YRJ likes this.
  15. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

keithgpowell, Jan 11, 2019 :
    malidan

Me smug.
    Tbh if I had a 3/3T I wouldn't be expecting anything and would have already installed a custom rom.
    Anything that may arrive will have the usual issues and little chance of them being corrected.

Tbh conjecture and tbh you don't have a 3/t.

Tbh I have a 3. I like it. Although I have always updated and upgraded 02, I can't remember any problems for me with earlier versions, apart from an am/pm niggle - but I'll live with it. In fact the original O2 appeared to be good enough for me.

I've tried custom ROMs on my 3, because I've got idle hands (for to do the devil's work). They must be full of bugs, not that I've noticed many, because there are nightly, weekly and monthly etc downloads for repairs. Then there are alphas and betas, open and closed. Dear god, one guy on here extolling the virtues of custom ROMs, was updating every 2/3 days!

For all those pleasures(?), you have get some tech knowledge, then unlock bootloader, install custom recovery, root, use a PC install ADB, and possibly "brick" (I did - twice) it. So then you Scrabble around to find out how to unlock brick. Great fun! Lots of anxiety! Blood pressure and pulse racing! But I keep on taking the pills.

"Whatever turns you on man/ baby!" It did for me, but it wore me out, and I returned to dear old/new O2.

My advice, as a dynosaur, is "if you don't think it's broke, then don't try to fix it", because installing custom ROMs can involve much "blood, sweat and tears" and invoke invective, expletives and inadvertent sexist language. So make sure the kids and partner aren't nearby if you do try them.

Even if/when we get π, OP haven't said we won't get updates to it, but of course not an upgrade to Q, however we've been promised several security updates.

So "put that in your pipe and smoke it". . (;0)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019

16. malidan Marshmallow Jan 11, 2019

malidan, Jan 11, 2019 :
    Put What I my Pipe,?
    You have a 30 month old device, with a stack of software work around on it., how does that smoke in your pipe?
    OOS is one of, if not the most buggiest OEM software out there and the best custom roms would certainly be better. If your have a feature packed stable OS with great camera software, then you don't need a rom, like i don't.;)
    I only flash roms on old scarcely suported phones, like yours.:D If you care to read through OP device history's, many abandoned OOS to get away from the bugs and issues with the software.
    Just in case you didn't notice, there were hotfixes/ rushed out updates for the
    6T
    5/5T
    For Pie, what will make the 3's any different?:p

O2 had at least 3 nearly new sell offs on each of the 3's such was the scale of devices returned.
    Camera focussing
    Heat
    Cell reception
    Bluetooth
    Wi-fi
    Touch latency
    Discoloured screens( a former member returned 5 becsuse of this)
    Etc
    Not to mention the bugs.
    So when you say you can,'t remember any issue's, you need to be telling that to someone who didnt buy one because of the issues reported.

As for the P update read the update schedule they posted, what they promised was an update and security patches nothing else was suggested so keep it real.
    They will be looking to drop the 3's as quickly possible with the 7 Coming, they need to free up resources.

Conjecture

17. Mohin123 Eclair Jan 12, 2019

Mohin123, Jan 12, 2019 :
    when will we receive but? please do enhancement for Dolby surround sound speakers themes wallpapers

18. G_Sandor_N._Tavares_KiKD Eclair Jan 12, 2019

19. Icecreamypie Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

20. shubhamsingh55 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

jasprjay likes this.