Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. shubhamsingh55 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

shubhamsingh55, Jan 12, 2019 :
    i hv done my Post Graduation in Philosophy..!!
    And Graduated in Elex Communication Eng..
    Yeah u can do this in India

2. ghostofcain Lollipop Jan 12, 2019

ghostofcain, Jan 12, 2019 :
    And no one expects you to, but you do have a vast repository of knowledge to hand, why not try googling "define (unknown word)" or even, heaven forbid, pick up a dictionary that used to be how learnt things back in the old days.

3. shubhamsingh55 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

Please don't make fun of people who r asking for update..!!
    remember what Karl Markx says "this is the world of Capitalists, u hv to raise ur voice to get something because they have the knowledge to keep u away from getting things which u deserve by bribing u,( security patch updates)..

G_Hiren_Trivedi_JfFZ likes this.
  4. shubhamsingh55 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

my dear send me a picture of a dictionary where this word is written..!
    Don't try to be smart being sarcastic every time dear..
    ☮️

5. keithgpowell Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

keithgpowell, Jan 12, 2019 :

shubhamsingh55

my dear send me a picture of a dictionary where this word is written..!
    Don't try to be smart being sarcastic every time dear..
    ☮️​

Does this help?

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/مالیدن

Some of us are sarcastic and I hope humourous and occasionally helpful in this thread to overcome the endless tedious repeated demands and pessimism and malidan, whilst we wait for π or godo.

6. keithgpowell Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

Perhaps, easier to understand than turgid Marx, people should read and understand John Lennon's lyrics to "Imagine" and his other songs on that album

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnlennon/imagine.html

7. ghostofcain Lollipop Jan 12, 2019

ghostofcain, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Well blow me down, didn't realise Marx had such a shocking grasp of spelling/grammar,

keithgpowell and Auristic like this.
  8. shubhamsingh55 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

ghostofcain

Well blow me down, didn't realise Marx had such a shocking grasp of spelling/grammar,​

and y don't u realize that m not from a english speaking Nation.. my official language is Hindi.. i did tried of my best to express my thoughts..
    And if u really wanna talk to me (grammatically correct) then go and learn our language (Hindi).. at least i can speak english but u'll not understand this because...[e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e]( u not even deserve an answer)

rohany24 likes this.
  9. Ankitbhat12345 Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2019

Ankitbhat12345, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Beta is closed.

10. tuzavigota Donut Jan 12, 2019

tuzavigota, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Nice Mike Pinto reference [e]1f601[/e]

11. G_Himanshu_Rai_dGbU Gingerbread Jan 12, 2019

12. keithgpowell Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

shubhamsingh55

ghostofcain

Well blow me down, didn't realise Marx had such a shocking grasp of spelling/grammar,

and y don't u realize that m not from a english speaking Nation.. my official language is Hindi.. i did tried of my best to express my thoughts..
    And if u really wanna talk to me (grammatically correct) then go and learn our language (Hindi).. at least i can speak english but u'll not understand this because...[e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e]( u not even deserve an answer)

Assuming @ghostofcain is a Brit, I hope his reply was a humourous "dig" at Marx and texting abbreviations and not you, specifically. He will have read you have qualifications in Phil and Electrical English, whoops, Engineering,(congrats) that you are probably from Indian subcontinent and not a native English speaker.

As I tried to point out earlier, also add banter, snide (schneid?) and tease, some Brits can have a "wicked" sense of humour that even some Brits, like my partner, do not always get or appreciate and can get riled. Perhaps other cultures have something similar?

Hindi, no way could I do that. English can be difficult enough, thank you. I can't read or understand Shakespeare. I occasionally eat at my local Subadaar Restaurant, where Mr Singh and friends speak and write in Punjabi. Thankfully they courteously speak to us in English, otherwise we'd have to use sign language.

Hoping you understand.

John Macinro(?), the now retired tennis player, famously said to an umpire, after a "dodgy" decision, "you can't be serious". I think it was sarcism, I hope, and is often now used by other people.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019

Rokesh23, ghostofcain and BeingIncog like this.
  13. G1547316115584 Cupcake Jan 12, 2019

14. G_Sanchit_Bhatnagar_dSYB Gingerbread Jan 12, 2019

15. G_Sanchit_Bhatnagar_dSYB Gingerbread Jan 12, 2019

16. shubhamsingh55 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

They live there and they have adopted English well as compare to me..here every one speaks hindi...
    i was pointing out that he is making joke of ones grammar..
    u can't he see that someone who does not belong to his country/language is trying to tell u something in English which he doesn't know well and there u r making fun of it.. thats gr8
    And if he would have been on any social media i had taught him a lesson very well..

17. G_Sandy_Killington_Rsyj Froyo Jan 12, 2019

18. keithgpowell Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

shubhamsingh55

They live there and they have adopted English well as compare to me..here every one speaks hindi...
    i was pointing out that he is making joke of ones grammar..
    u can't he see that someone who does not belong to his country/language is trying to tell u something in English which he doesn't know well and there u r making fun of it.. thats gr8
    And if he would have been on any social media i had taught him a lesson very well..​

I think I see what's happening here.

There is possibly a cultural difference on how "making fun of" is interpreted/perceived, especially when there is no visual and face to face contact. Eyes, facial expression, body language, hands come into play but these can have cultural differences or even be misinterpreted locally.

I think we use emoticons/ emojis to try to overcome the misinterpretations. Unfortunately, I can't get them towork as I used the Community App on my OP3.

As a Brit, I would have possibly unconsciously looked out for signals like a smile or a twinkle in the eyes as a sign of benevolently being made fun of. or teased or just being silly. If I thought it was benevolent, I would probably smile back, laugh and where appropriate exchange a brief hug.

Then there is the psychology of laughter itself and jokes, but that would require another few paragraphs of my amateur psychobabble.

Auristic, Mike K. and ghostofcain like this.
  19. keithgpowell Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

Somewhat shamefaced and embarrassed.......

Who and which ref?

20. tuzavigota Donut Jan 12, 2019

tuzavigota, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Hahahaha "Mike Pinto - Full speed" on YouTube

Mike K. and keithgpowell like this.