Nougat Feb 9, 2019

malidan , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Neither does OP.

giphy-2.gif

Abhigyan3000 likes this.
  7. malidan
    Nougat Feb 9, 2019

malidan , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Nah I just drop into the thread every now and then to laugh at the defenders of mediocrity.
    But you do seem to be cemented in this thread praying for redemption and the promised land.

[​IMG]

8. Auristic
    KitKat Feb 9, 2019

9. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 9, 2019

keithgpowell , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Part #1:-

Fair cop, guv. You got me sussed. Can't pull the wool over your eyes - Just as some others in the thread have done.

It has been pointed out, or inferred, by various posters( including you?) That , I and a few others, are an organised group of fanboys/girls. Suggesting that we are paid or get freebies.

As I have already been redeemed and have been to "the promised land", I don't need to pray. This is how it came about:-

10. keithgpowell

Part #2:-

Recently, out of the blue, I received an email from OP - not the front boys/girls , but from the very top echelons! I didn't believe it, but after true diligence, I was convinced it was OK.

They said, as one of the organised group of a few fanboys/girls, they were most pleased with way I had tried to use logic, corrected lies and misleading statements, used humour, segues, cynicism, sarcasm and tetchyness and mild anger, to defend OP and the OP3/t. Mild anger was acceptable considering the dross in the thread. Anyway, although there were other excellent fanboy/girls in the thread, my name had been drawn out of the hat.

As an appreciation of my excellent efforts, they couldn't pay me but they wanted to reward me. They wanted me, and a fangirl of my choice, to go on no expenses trip to OP's head office in China. I was flabbergasted, but we agreed a date

thom@s likes this.
  11. keithgpowell

Part 3:-

Strange. Some sort of censoring won't yet let me publish more. I'll try later.

The_Rock90 likes this.
  12. malidan
    Nougat Feb 9, 2019

malidan , Feb 9, 2019 :
    The usual.OP bot, beats up on the defenceless and then name calls when he can't get the better of..

[​IMG]

13. TheSpoken

TheSpoken , Feb 9, 2019 :
    Yeah never again with a OP phone, bi monthly updates means bi monthly updates, and they haven't delivered. Custom roms that I've tried or also nothing to drive home about, beyond some more bugs.

Especially buying phones for the supposed speed, I've owned a Oneplus One and a 3t and the speed always gets slow after a year and a half or so. And launch speeds are identical to other phones, there was nothing to groundbreak about saving a millisecond of speed.

479 dollars for a Lg v40 and 600 for a note 9, while the Op6t is still 539.

ilovesoneplus, The_Rock90 and malidan like this.
  14. malidan
    Nougat Feb 10, 2019

malidan , Feb 10, 2019 :
    I couldn't have put it a better myself.
    In the real world with real world prices, I could never buy software speed hacks over hardware.
    Lol, wtf when a Ltd edition OP costs more than a Galaxy Note with a substantial amount of less hardware.
    That's hype.gone crazy.

ilovesoneplus and TheSpoken like this.
  15. zeetheali
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2019

The_Rock90 likes this.
  16. veeraloza
    Eclair Feb 10, 2019

veeraloza , Feb 10, 2019 :
    also meet the watchman there and find out how the queue is for the Pai update..

17. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

keithgpowell , Feb 10, 2019 :
    Ahhhhhh! Tears of sympathy!

You poor thing. You were deluded or lied to. Welcome to the real world of consumerism in world capitalism. Are you still wet behind the ears or were you just born yesterday?

Do you want sympathy for what are only your personal *perceptions* or of course you could be an a-fanboy/girl, planted by the competition? Let's get into conspiracy theories!

I'm a fanboy. I've been outed and have come out. I'm proud to be a fanboy (plays music). I have not much to complain about, if anything, my 3.

So give us some data. What do you mean gets "slow after 1½ years" eh? What do you use it for? How many and what apps have you installed .? How many Gbytes have on your phone and what % used? How often you clean up your memory and caches. How's the battery? Have you run malware/anti virus frequently? Have you cleaned the screen protector or ideally replaced with a glass type? What's your landline and 3g4g speeds?
    Have done a complete delete of everything? Done complete factory reset to the original OOS and cleaned caches etc. Have you ..............?

Me - I'd buy another used in good condition OP3 at the right price if it breaks down

18. keithgpowell

keithgpowell , Feb 10, 2019 :
    I hope to update you all on this if/when the thread police allow me to publish parts #3 and #4 of my fanboy experience.
    Keep watching.

19. TheSpoken

TheSpoken , Feb 10, 2019 :
    keithgpowell

Ahhhhhh! Tears of sympathy!

You poor thing. You were deluded or lied to. Welcome to the real world of consumerism in world capitalism. Are you still wet behind the ears or were you just born yesterday?

Do you want sympathy for what are only your personal *perceptions* or of course you could be an a-fanboy/girl, planted by the competition? Let's get into conspiracy theories!

I'm a fanboy. I've been outed and have come out. I'm proud to be a fanboy (plays music). I have not much to complain about, if anything, my 3.

So give us some data. What do you mean gets "slow after 1½ years" eh? What do you use it for? How many and what apps have you installed .? How many Gbytes have on your phone and what % used? How often you clean up your memory and caches. How's the battery? Have you run malware/anti virus frequently? Have you cleaned the screen protector or ideally replaced with a glass type? What's your landline and 3g4g speeds?
    Have done a complete delete of everything? Done complete factory reset to the original OOS and cleaned caches etc. Have you ..............?

Me - I'd buy another used in good condition OP3 at the right price if it breaks down

In the Great world of capitalism, and as a consumer I should speak with my wallet, otherwise you got companies like EA with rabid fanboys but dlc plagued games. Your bunch should do the same too. But of course you won't, and now you have Oneplus which sells hype and nothing more.

I ise my phone normally, a few games, snapchat, very little use of the 6 gb of ram. And I should, if not there's no point to spending so much if I'll bately install anything. I've used half of the space, resetted it plenty of times, but it's still been slow. Nothing better compard to other phones.

Sympathy, no. Planted by the competition? No. I was never planted by anything, otherwise I'd strictly buy phones from one company which I've never have (blunders aren't answered with more cash being thrown). If you want to do that or you find a reason, all the power to you.

Anyways some useful rebuttals instead of fancy blabber would be nice, or at least some agreement on the facts that OP hasn't kept with it's promise of bi monthly and better phones are found for a much better cost hardware wise which isn't subjective(deprivation!).

At least you admitted you were a fanboy, no better than an Apple fanboy according to your very own post.

malidan likes this.
  20. G_MD_Fahad_RxaV
    Froyo Feb 10, 2019