Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

keithgpowell, Feb 10, 2019 :
    I hope to update you all on this if/when the thread police allow me to publish parts #3 and #4 of my fanboy experience.
    Keep watching.

2. TheSpoken Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

TheSpoken, Feb 10, 2019 :
    keithgpowell

Ahhhhhh! Tears of sympathy!

You poor thing. You were deluded or lied to. Welcome to the real world of consumerism in world capitalism. Are you still wet behind the ears or were you just born yesterday?

Do you want sympathy for what are only your personal *perceptions* or of course you could be an a-fanboy/girl, planted by the competition? Let's get into conspiracy theories!

I'm a fanboy. I've been outed and have come out. I'm proud to be a fanboy (plays music). I have not much to complain about, if anything, my 3.

So give us some data. What do you mean gets "slow after 1½ years" eh? What do you use it for? How many and what apps have you installed .? How many Gbytes have on your phone and what % used? How often you clean up your memory and caches. How's the battery? Have you run malware/anti virus frequently? Have you cleaned the screen protector or ideally replaced with a glass type? What's your landline and 3g4g speeds?
    Have done a complete delete of everything? Done complete factory reset to the original OOS and cleaned caches etc. Have you ..............?

Me - I'd buy another used in good condition OP3 at the right price if it breaks down

In the Great world of capitalism, and as a consumer I should speak with my wallet, otherwise you got companies like EA with rabid fanboys but dlc plagued games. Your bunch should do the same too. But of course you won't, and now you have Oneplus which sells hype and nothing more.

I ise my phone normally, a few games, snapchat, very little use of the 6 gb of ram. And I should, if not there's no point to spending so much if I'll bately install anything. I've used half of the space, resetted it plenty of times, but it's still been slow. Nothing better compard to other phones.

Sympathy, no. Planted by the competition? No. I was never planted by anything, otherwise I'd strictly buy phones from one company which I've never have (blunders aren't answered with more cash being thrown). If you want to do that or you find a reason, all the power to you.

Anyways some useful rebuttals instead of fancy blabber would be nice, or at least some agreement on the facts that OP hasn't kept with it's promise of bi monthly and better phones are found for a much better cost hardware wise which isn't subjective(deprivation!).

At least you admitted you were a fanboy, no better than an Apple fanboy according to your very own post.

malidan likes this.
  3. G_MD_Fahad_RxaV Froyo Feb 10, 2019

4. BitterHoney Honeycomb Feb 10, 2019

BitterHoney, Feb 10, 2019 :
    OnePlus want this thread to become 1000 pages, then only they will release pie. We are not desperate enough to taste pie..

5. arvindcivil Donut Feb 10, 2019

arvindcivil, Feb 10, 2019 :
    but when? it's already been approx 6 mnths since announcement... already fed up with their promises...

Dannation likes this.
  6. Ranjithsmart Jelly Bean Feb 10, 2019

7. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

TheSpoken

keithgpowell

Ahhhhhh! Tears of sympathy!

You poor thing. You were deluded or lied to. Welcome to the real world of consumerism in world capitalism. Are you still wet behind the ears or were you just born yesterday?

Do you want sympathy for what are only your personal *perceptions* or of course you could be an a-fanboy/girl, planted by the competition? Let's get into conspiracy theories!

I'm a fanboy. I've been outed and have come out. I'm proud to be a fanboy (plays music). I have not much to complain about, if anything, my 3.

So give us some data. What do you mean gets "slow after 1½ years" eh? What do you use it for? How many and what apps have you installed .? How many Gbytes have on your phone and what % used? How often you clean up your memory and caches. How's the battery? Have you run malware/anti virus frequently? Have you cleaned the screen protector or ideally replaced with a glass type? What's your landline and 3g4g speeds?
    Have done a complete delete of everything? Done complete factory reset to the original OOS and cleaned caches etc. Have you ..............?

Me - I'd buy another used in good condition OP3 at the right price if it breaks down

In the Great world of capitalism, and as a consumer I should speak with my wallet, otherwise you got companies like EA with rabid fanboys but dlc plagued games. Your bunch should do the same too. But of course you won't, and now you have Oneplus which sells hype and nothing more.

I ise my phone normally, a few games, snapchat, very little use of the 6 gb of ram. And I should, if not there's no point to spending so much if I'll bately install anything. I've used half of the space, resetted it plenty of times, but it's still been slow. Nothing better compard to other phones.

Sympathy, no. Planted by the competition? No. I was never planted by anything, otherwise I'd strictly buy phones from one company which I've never have (blunders aren't answered with more cash being thrown). If you want to do that or you find a reason, all the power to you.

Anyways some useful rebuttals instead of fancy blabber would be nice, or at least some agreement on the facts that OP hasn't kept with it's promise of bi monthly and better phones are found for a much better cost hardware wise which isn't subjective(deprivation!).

At least you admitted you were a fanboy, no better than an Apple fanboy according to your very own post.​

well, I've admitted I'm a fanboy, because I've been called that by conspirationalists so many times. Saves arguing I thought.
    Obviously not. What is a fanboy/girl, I wonder? Probably one of the overused name-calling words on this thread, as though using it wins an argument. Strange lot you a-fanboy/girls.

Also, if you search this absolute dross of a thread, you will see I have called OP "naughty boys/ girls" for not keeping their promise on the security updates.

So you've reset it back to pristine factory conditions. No added apps? Objectively compared the speed to when you originally bought the 3t. And it is slower! Well, hard to believe.
    Of course, OP could have placed some hidden malware in the OS, so that it begins to slow it down over the years, to the point that after 1½ years you find it unacceptable. Then consider buying another awful OP phone. After all, we are getting worried about another phone manufacturer that has installed spyware.

You need to find an app which analyses your system for apps or multiple apps which are hogging it's system resources.

Or just bin it. Your not happy.

8. Vinaytrue6681 Gingerbread Feb 10, 2019

Vinaytrue6681, Feb 10, 2019 :
    This most famous thread describe that the 3T is the most popular phone in the world...And we will get bug free pie soon...

9. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

You said

"I ise my phone normally, a few games, snapchat, very little use of the 6 gb of ram. And I should, if not there's no point to spending so much if I'll bately install anything. I've used half of the space, resetted it plenty of times, but it's still been slow. Nothing better compard to other phones. "

So why do you need a fast phone, whatever that means. Further, perhaps the other phones were fast, so your comparing fast with fast - comprenez?

You have still not provided any objective data, only subjective personal impressions.

So realistically, there's little or no more help you give.

10. Z1549344849006 Cupcake Feb 10, 2019

Z1549344849006, Feb 10, 2019 :
    i am having many issues with my OP3 device with display.. whenever i unlock my phone the touch wont work i have lock it again then unlock the device then i am able to operate the device..
    second issue is with the camera ...the rear camera's focus is not working ...all pictures i capture is blurry..
    third issues is with battery .. the battery drains so faster.....i have to charge it 2 times per day...

i am having these problems since i update it to Android 8.0.0
    security patch 1november 2018. Oxygen OS 5.0.8 ...
    need some help here!

11. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

you've posted in the wrong thread. Please seek help elsewhere and delete your post here, if possible.

ghostofcain likes this.
  12. Singha86 Eclair Feb 10, 2019

Singha86, Feb 10, 2019 :
    hi you have to replace the camera

13. Singha86 Eclair Feb 10, 2019

Singha86, Feb 10, 2019 :
    hi you have to replace the camera

14. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

Please don't encourage and add to the dross in this drossfulthread, even although you're trying to be helpful.

15. Singha86 Eclair Feb 10, 2019

Singha86, Feb 10, 2019 :
    hi but I tryed

keithgpowell likes this.
  16. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2019

PS:

My nose is getting longer and you are becoming taller, big boy/girl.[e]1f609[/e]

17. Auristic Jelly Bean Feb 10, 2019

18. Auristic Jelly Bean Feb 10, 2019

19. malidan Marshmallow Feb 10, 2019

malidan, Feb 10, 2019 :
    You have a way of writing alot and saying very little.

veeraloza and shubhamsingh55 like this.
  20. malidan Marshmallow Feb 10, 2019

ilovesoneplus and Saurav Pillai like this.