Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. Bobbie63 Lollipop Feb 11, 2019

Bobbie63, Feb 11, 2019 :
    May, Jinping, Trump and Jung-Un? Doubt it!

Although the word "sarchy"? Not sure about that.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019

2. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2019

keithgpowell, Feb 11, 2019 :
    See, your English better than mine. "Sarchy" was a misspelling(where was the spell checker when I needed it!).
    Intended to be sarcy or sarky - abbreviation for sarcastic. They're not in the checker either.

Unless your were being sarcastic!

ghostofcain likes this.
  3. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2019

Oh dear! We forgot to invite that Bolshie Stalinist Putin.
    That'll have put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  4. Bobbie63 Lollipop Feb 11, 2019

Bobbie63, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Oh, but it's just Putin, Bolshie Stalinist ......nèh

5. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2019

Just the mention of those words, makes my Avatar's bones turn in its grave and even Engels ashes are stirring in the English Channel.

6. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2019

7. Bobbie63 Lollipop Feb 11, 2019

8. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2019

Bobbie63

Yeh for nèh?​

Sorry! No speaka da lingo. Brits, especially old ones, don't do foreign languages. It's part of our misplaced superiority from "our" now forgotten empire.

So did I say something rude?

Nèh?

9. Saurav Pillai Honeycomb Feb 11, 2019

Saurav Pillai, Feb 11, 2019 :
    u a cricket fan ?

10. Ulagu Pandi Eclair Feb 11, 2019

Ulagu Pandi, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Don't play with our expectations..Too much waiting...No need Android P..
    keep update only for OnePlus 6T and next 7..

11. narceoneplus2 Honeycomb Feb 11, 2019

narceoneplus2, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Just to spite those who constantly complain about updates as if their own life literally depended on it, maybe OnePlus should release Android Pie after the release of the OnePlus 7. :);):p

Mr.Hatcherstone, ktamhane and Chro like this.
  12. Mike K. Gingerbread Feb 11, 2019

Mike K., Feb 11, 2019 :
    @keithgpowell
    U dear british for me. Tell me your opinion, please. Everyone speaks around (mass media) and we all know that this is an information war and propaganda, is it really that Russia is so bad with Great Britain? Which, by the way, does not interfere with being photographed on the Lada Priora against the background of Big Ben.

1549915872680.jpg
    After all, we all know that these are games of politicians. Ordinary citizens are always peaceful and ready to be friends.

Simply and without cuts. Putin's rating in our country fell to a record low. Because what? Because Moscow and the rest of Russia are different countries. Seeing Moscow and St. Petersburg, foreigners think that all of Russia lives that way. absolutely not. Russia outside Moscow Ring Road, as is customary in our country, lives worse than Africa.

#fuсkingpolitical

haha it's time to discuss international relations on the oneplus forum. Ah, whiskey (not vodka) makes itself felt.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019

Mr.Hatcherstone and keithgpowell like this.
  13. nadeem199417 Gingerbread Feb 11, 2019

nadeem199417, Feb 11, 2019 :
    So OnePlus 6t got new update yesterday . Where are the blind fanboys who were claiming OnePlus team not working due to Chinese new year. So they work only for new devices not for our devices.

14. Mike K. Gingerbread Feb 11, 2019

Mike K., Feb 11, 2019 :
    @nadeem199417
    Because our devices are at the very last place in terms of priority. And they will receive updates when new ones work relatively well. Wait for it. just wait. All will be.

1549916794348.jpg

I also noticed that there are very few really minded people here.

15. SimonRam Lollipop Feb 11, 2019

SimonRam, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Not too shabby mate. Just dipped in to say hi.
    You ok? Been a while.

16. SimonRam Lollipop Feb 11, 2019

SimonRam, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Fair enough. o_O

keithgpowell likes this.
  17. JasonMR KitKat Feb 11, 2019

JasonMR, Feb 11, 2019 :
    I'm great matey, I just pop in on occasion to laugh at the whiners and drama queens. Not long now till I move across the world to Asia.

keithgpowell and Mike K. like this.
  18. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2019

OMG no! It's marginally less boring than golf, unless it speed up and edited on the TV replays.

Now snooker, now we're talking.

ssagheer and Mike K. like this.
  19. JasonMR KitKat Feb 11, 2019

JasonMR, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Cricket explained:

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

ssagheer, keithgpowell and Mike K. like this.
  20. keithgpowell Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2019

Hey! I'm a fanboy so I'm often told in these posts. Some sort of insult I think it's supposed to be. I'm certainty not a boy.

I, for one, did not say they closed down for the CNY.

On my fanboy all expenses paid trip to their HO during the CNY, they were working very hard on all devices.

I'm still trying to upload part #3 of my experiences at HO, but it is being blocked for some unknown reason - spam, bad content or something.

Aman Singh gurjar and Mike K. like this.