Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. brotherjoe
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

brotherjoe , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Another 4 months it will mark the anniversary of this announcement.. hope 1+2 nougat history not repeated here.

Blade2565 likes this.
  2. farooq.ali.fa
    Eclair Mar 12, 2019

farooq.ali.fa , Mar 12, 2019 :
    OR just install Q once it comes out on custom. the hardware is awesome, customs ROMs do the job. Oneplus will always repeat these false promises because this is how the company essentially runs. But from a business perspective they're doing the same thing every smartphone maker is doing, they need to keep the latest and greatest updated. Switch to custom, it's damn stable right now.

Y1515960915765, AnuGeorge and RoverX like this.
  3. UmarSyed456
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

4. farooq.ali.fa
    Eclair Mar 12, 2019

farooq.ali.fa , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Once it comes out, everyones been waiting for Pie on OOS, just wait for Q on custom and install it when it comes out. Or just install custom Pie. Skydragon is the best out there right now and most stable for our chipset.

5. munna sujatha
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2019

6. VishalNeha
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

VishalNeha , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Who said OnePlus break's there promise.
    Please read my comment again.

They are like snail in today's competitive world. They need more then 9+Month's to fulfill what they announced.

munna sujatha likes this.
  7. Fursan Afzal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 12, 2019

8. Cosmos_NT
    KitKat Mar 12, 2019

Cosmos_NT , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Rules are meant for breaking baby let's not make it completed, why don't we just disturb everyone let's not make it completed....

9. VishalNeha
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

Now we are feeling like we are in a time machine and went back to early age where everything was time time taking. when an announcement was made Android P is coming everyone was happy thinking they are getting something and this company is different then other's but here we are back to square one. By this pace I am not sure how they are planning to compete with others in the Market.

There is one difference I found in OnePlus which is its software stability with less bloatware, but now people have choice to go for phones based on stock android with treble support.

Is this how OnePlus is towards it's commitment.
    God Help Us.

An honest opinion I choose phone based on hardware and company support.

They don't have many Service center's in country as compare to other companies.

This Changes my Mind towards OnePlus. Its Just My View Nothing Else

10. riteshsoni685
    Donut Mar 12, 2019

Meet@321 likes this.
  11. VishalNeha
    Froyo Mar 12, 2019

none Hardware doesn't support this feature

ghostofcain likes this.
  12. Ashish Kaparwan
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2019

13. Bodomar
    Eclair Mar 12, 2019

14. PTuT
    Jelly Bean Mar 12, 2019

PTuT , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Company does provide very good hardware for competitive price and even excellent support while device is new. As it ages, their attention to older devices gets more questionable. Even though patience of many people gets stretched with current update cycle we can be happy OP commitment to deliver P to our devices is still actual.

If you don't like how OP operates you are free to choose any future device that will make you happy. Good luck.

15. Tancredi P
    Eclair Mar 12, 2019

Tancredi P , Mar 12, 2019 :
    When I heard that android P was coming on the oneplus 3 I was really happy about it and I thought that oneplus still was a great company and so that probably my next phone will be another oneplus, however android P is not coming anymore and now I think my next phone is gonna be a Samsung, also beacouse oneplus prices are going up and Samsung prices instead really fall down after few months when the phone was released.
    However the point is by promising us this update and then not realising it I think that oneplus is losing costumers, like in my case and so I think it wasn't a smart move...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019

Mr.Hatcherstone and Meet@321 like this.
  16. Meet@321
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

Meet@321 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    Have patience buddy. We are surely going to get the update. I think the reason why the update is delayed is that the changelogs are too many to count; like the caller identification feature, new UI, Google duo deep integration etc. I too am angry and waiting for the update but trust me, we will get it.

17. info2shail2010

18. shubhamsingh55
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2019

shubhamsingh55 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    What happened to ur legs??

Meet@321 likes this.
  19. info2shail2010

info2shail2010 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    NEED HELP !!
    This one plus community app never works on mobile data...always loads only on wifi.. is there any way to fix this issue ??

20. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Mar 12, 2019

Dresa91 , Mar 12, 2019 :
    use the browser.it is much better

Auristic and Mjo like this.