Not open for further replies.
  1. Yannis Neris
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 21, 2019

Ankitbhat12345 likes this.
  2. keithgpowell

keithgpowell , Mar 21, 2019 :

cmitchellshaw

Q: How can you tell when an atheist enters the conversation?

A: He'll tell you.​

Your probably correct, but it's a bit of a lame quote.

How about, often quoted by high and mighty righteous religiosity, when their beliefs are challenged/undermined:-

"There are no Atheists in the trenches!"

This is true. Because Atheist are usually rational and so are not stupid enough to fight for "their" country or "in the national interest"

But I'm not a believer(cue for "Imagine" by the Beatles/John Lennon), which is different to an Atheist, who has to prove gods don't exist. Catch22 is if gods don't exist there can be no evidence to prove gods don't exist! So philosophically Atheists are believers, without evidence, just like those who believe in gods, whichever flavour.

Anyway, to keep on topic, gods appear to be like OP's O2S at the moment - just "π in the sky"

Fortunately, the Sun god did arise today, so celebrate the Solstice and enjoy the "Holi"day. I hope your exploiters have given you a day off the treadmill to enjoy and pray.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019

gazz1701 and RoverX like this.
  3. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Mar 21, 2019

4. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2019

Topper_Gas , Mar 21, 2019 :
    I guess Nokia and HTC might have thought the same in the past, different to those OP reputation was built of giving their customers what they wanted in terms of support. If I decide to buy an Xiaomi next and persuade my family & friends to do likewise I can't see that's a good business model to follow.

I just can't understand why OP can't give us an update regarding the security updates, will we get any on the Oreo build or will we have to wait for the Pie betas? Even the Galaxy S7 has now got March's security update!

5. fcbx347
    Froyo Mar 21, 2019

fcbx347 , Mar 21, 2019 :

While I agree that most of what we complain about here falls on deaf ears, on the other hand it is also not a good idea to just keep quiet and take it as OP continues to shaft its older customers. I have recommended OP to friends earlier and I regret doing that now. And will definitely advise anyone to steer clear of them in the future. It might still be inconsequential to OP in the immediate future but only if enough people do their part in raising awareness, we can hope to see see some change or repercussions to OP.

Meanwhile we will be facing backlash from the OP fanboys and wannabe mods here (you know who you are), and the best thing to do is to ignore them instead of getting into petty arguments

nope1nope likes this.
  6. keithgpowell

That's it. I've had enough waiting for those OP security updates. I'm off to Granny's to use her
    1553165356204.jpg
    instead of my OP3, and use her pen, pencil, paper and envelopes to write letters to my bank, business acquaintances and friends(who?). Might even walk to the bank and visit friends.

I've starved the poor dog, locked all the doors and windows, closed the curtains, set the alarms. And I'll walk round instead of donning my helmet and riding the motorcycle.

Feel better already!

Addendum:

It has a "secrecy" button .Wonder what it does?

whoops! The bank doesn't physically exist anymore! Online or phone only. Ethereal or Eerie, what!

Starcommander, RoverX, SidV14 and 4 others like this.
  7. fcbx347
    Froyo Mar 21, 2019

fcbx347 , Mar 21, 2019 :

Hasn't someone ever told you that you try too hard to be funny or smart? Tone it down a bit please.

8. VishalNeha
    Froyo Mar 21, 2019

VishalNeha , Mar 21, 2019 :
    lol

9. keithgpowell

Yup!

We know who we are.

And never had an identity crisis.

theshinybeast likes this.
  10. VishalNeha
    Froyo Mar 21, 2019

VishalNeha , Mar 21, 2019 :
    guys they are killing us like crazy now they are about to launch OnePlus 7 That is why they don't care about there promise.

Meet@321 likes this.
  11. keithgpowell

fcbx347

Hasn't someone ever told you that you try too hard to be funny or smart? Tone it down a bit please.

Thought you were advising people to not get into petty arguments? I'm trying to be both funny AND a smart ***.

Otherwise, it's so sad sad sad. So many posters have fallen in love with OP and their OP3/t. Now they feel like slighted and spurned lovers. We've probably all experienced those heart breaking emotions. But get real guys, these smart phones are not human or pets. If you cut them, they do not bleed(Sort of from Shakespeare, I think)

RoverX, Mike K. and ghostofcain like this.
  12. mikica023
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2019

13. Anurag_Aash
    Donut Mar 21, 2019

14. chandramoulipolavarapu
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2019

chandramoulipolavarapu , Mar 21, 2019 :
    I think ur way of representing something is thought provocative to most of users in this forum, as some of them urging updates for personal needs as per their employer and employee mandates, most of them are simply asking again and again the same thing as they follow, read, analyses the thread but they need something else which we don't know.....
    U way of criticism/sarcasm have their own stands

I just want to mention here that's it, these are my feelings towards ur posts and others ... .
    peace
    IT'S CMC

Mike K. and keithgpowell like this.
  15. closetedhippie
    Donut Mar 21, 2019

16. G_Daan_Smit_ofmr
    Eclair Mar 21, 2019

G_Daan_Smit_ofmr , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Not going to ask for the ETA; but I must say it sure is taking a long time to get even the HydrogenOS out.
    As I'm currently on Lineage Pie, which is quite laggy, I am very much looking forward flashing any beta from OP.

keithgpowell and Meet@321 like this.
  17. Meet@321
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2019

Meet@321 , Mar 21, 2019 :
    >They promise pie
    > Then forget security update
    > Then @David Y. says the stable build has bugs and would instead give a beta
    > Then they talk about the update failing in the GOOGLE CTS test even after passing from ONEPLUS release standards
    >Now people like you and me wait again.

18. G_Akash_Gupta_NKXi
    Froyo Mar 21, 2019

G_Akash_Gupta_NKXi , Mar 21, 2019 :
    when that 'SOON' will come??

19. Ashish Kaparwan
    Gingerbread Mar 21, 2019

Ashish Kaparwan , Mar 21, 2019 :
    may be he was talking about early in april

20. OPO OOS lover
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2019

OPO OOS lover , Mar 21, 2019 :