Andrei R. and Ankitbhat12345 like this.
  2. Ankitbhat12345
    Jelly Bean Mar 29, 2019

Ankitbhat12345 , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Just follow soon trademark "soon™"

3. Neddard
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

Neddard , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Wait for an open beta, or even better, just wait for the stable release. :rolleyes:

4. malidan
    Nougat Mar 29, 2019

malidan , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Who told you that COS devs are at OP?
    So let me get this right Cyanogen moved on.
    PA took over and bailed
    OP Chinese devs took over.
    And now Cyanogen devs are in charge of things and they are responsible for the issues with CTS?:eek:

So through all these changes of personnel the same issues have remained.
    Heat
    Bluetooth
    Cell reception
    Wifi dropouts
    Battery drain
    Missing elements of the OS
    Camera focussing
    Image quality
    Wow!

Sheikh Waseem likes this.
  5. RogerOriginals
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 29, 2019

RogerOriginals , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Heat: An issue with every metal phone. Can't say about OP and OP2 but my 3T heats only when gaming, that too manageable
    Bluetooth: Mine works fine with wireless earphones, wireless speakers, smartbands and general file transfer.
    Cell Reception: 4G drops for no reason, so we're on the same boat here.
    WiFi Dropouts: I don't get them, it's stable and strong in my case.
    Battery drain: This is a subjective issue, every Android phone gets a battery drain at some point. Don't blame OP for that.
    Missing elements: Be more specific.
    Camera focussing: I don't have issues with camera focus, works perfectly as it should.
    Image quality: OP phones were never knows for their great cameras, everyone knows OP camera is just meh. Get a different phone if camera quality is your concern.

6. kabbo.nibir
    Donut Mar 29, 2019

7. Neddard
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

RoverX and gazz1701 like this.
  8. Cosmos_NT
    KitKat Mar 29, 2019

Cosmos_NT , Mar 29, 2019 :
    That's what I am thinking !
    I didn't say in charge ! but like an advisor somewhere deep down...

9. Cosmos_NT
    KitKat Mar 29, 2019

Bro, chill you don't know on what prospective we are talking, it is not that we are having any trouble with Camera Quality or Heating issue or the others enlisted, it is what happened from back then to now without any changes in it after almost changing entire personal.

Glass Metal Glass or just Metal, You reduce the size ( in terms of thickness) you will have heating as battery has nowhere but to release it through the surface it is stucked with.

Bluetooth is terrific in some cases seen so far in this community threads, from automatically turning off to staying in it forever ! and connection to wireless headphones drops or is never stable either latency or distortion.

4G again is always a hot topic I couldn't agree more on that !

WiFi is really tricky ! From no signal even being in the room where router is located to disconnect without any reason or even heating up device if there is a continuous usage.

At this point ! my OP3T only lasts for 3 Hrs max, it's max since last 2 months, so that is considered as almost dead. But yes using efficiently, using dark theme, wallpaper and using strong wifi rather than using weak wifi or data connection does have significant Effects on life of battery.

You don't know how much camera is an issue for especially 3/3T, from loosing autofocus without any damage to device to failure of module ( ie replacement of entire camera ! that too without no reason ... This was almost a tag line : Unknown issue !!)

Image Quality is good in my opinion but I can't say he was entirely wrong as the same processor used in Samsung ( just for an example, don't take it for granted) - in us model ( leave the exynozzz out of that) had some pretty good looking images.

10. RogerOriginals

I agree with some issues, but my phone mostly works fine without any issues. My 3T easily lasts up to 20 hours on average, with 3-4 hours of SOT, which is allright, at least for me. I haven't gotten any WiFi dropouts yet with this phone.

I'm aware of the camera issue of 3T, and that a large number of users are affected by that. There's a new thread about it almost every week asking about camera focus. I've heard OP has a free camera replacement program for affected users, but I haven't got any idea if it's true.

I might have taken his comment out of perspective, I get that, but I'm chill. I'm not a OP fan that I'll defend the brand to death. But some things are fully user-dependent, so it is not fair to criticize the brand for these aspects.

11. prasannaraja2
    Honeycomb Mar 29, 2019

12. Cosmos_NT
    KitKat Mar 29, 2019

I'm not a OP fan, infact this is and probably will be my last OP device because I don't want to spend $550+ ( INR 41,000/- +) on OP as there are really great range of phones under $350 which is my budget segment.

13. Neddard
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

gazz1701 likes this.
  14. RogerOriginals

Yep OP is slowly turning into the premium category maker, I won't be surprised to see if they price their base models from 45k INR onwards. Sure, prices increase day by day, but nowdays other manufacturers are offering more or less the same features at lesser prices.

i.m.vvk and Cosmos_NT like this.
  15. mspatil.92
    Honeycomb Mar 29, 2019

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019

16. Neddard
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

Neddard , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Congratulations

17. gazz1701
    Jelly Bean Mar 29, 2019

gazz1701 , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Slightly off topic there...

18. gazz1701
    Jelly Bean Mar 29, 2019

gazz1701 , Mar 29, 2019 :
    updoot pee one her no - wait may, success!

Neddard and RoverX like this.
  19. gazz1701
    Jelly Bean Mar 29, 2019

Blue-agila likes this.
  20. abidbunny
    Honeycomb Mar 29, 2019