1. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 1, 2019

Bobbie63 , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Elevator in the neighborhood?

Auristic and BobbyV8_ like this.
  2. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Apr 1, 2019

BobbyV8_ , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Nope! But surrounded by just 4 monitors, 2 CPU, 1 Macbook air, 2 laserjet printers, 1 scanner.

Counting the walls.... Ah never mind I'm just so locked up.

3. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 1, 2019

Bobbie63 , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Sounds like a monitoring room in prison. :p:D

4. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Apr 1, 2019

BobbyV8_ , Apr 1, 2019 :
    My ofc a prison! couldn't agree more :p

5. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 1, 2019

BobbyV8_ likes this.
  6. Fillo_Brix
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2019

7. Vivek_Q
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2019

8. Deactivated User
    Apr 1, 2019

9. fcbx347
    Froyo Apr 1, 2019

arpitvkarma and FizzyV like this.
  10. Rohit_Yadav11
    Froyo Apr 1, 2019

Rohit_Yadav11 , Apr 1, 2019 :
    i don't understand what OnePlus is doing, where half of the world is reviewing about Android q and We OnePlus users are daily asking about the pie which we haven't received even after 8 months of there announcement. We haven't received the pie update and also haven't received the quarterly security update. OnePlus is so busy in focus there new flagship, they started ignoring 3/3T like what they did for OnePlus 2. The legacy will continue!

11. malidan
    Nougat Apr 1, 2019

malidan , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Next you people will be saying
    UMIDIGI
    CUBOT
    Oukitel
    Ulefone
    Blackview
    Their bests are flagships
    These non flagship devices must be too then, according to the OP owner hand book.

ZukZ2
    LeEco Lemax 2
    Honor 8
    Asus Zen 3 Deluxe
    Alcatel idol 4S
    LeEco Le Pro 3
    Vivo Xplay 6 QHD Edge
    Zuk Z2 Pro
    Sharp Aquos P1
    Mi5
    Mi5 S
    Mi5S+
    Mi Note 2
    Axon 7
    Smartisan M1L
    Le Eco cool changer S1
    Le Eco max 3
    Axon 7S
    All from the same year and some sold way more then the OP3/T.;)

Now that Redmi is a sub brand is the RN7 a flagship?
    What about the OP butt buster the Poco that is the sub brands best, is that a flagship? It certainly has more quality hardware than a OP.

I don't remember too many of you people calling it a flagship:tearsofjoy:
    Snap like a biscuit
    Plastic
    Toy phone.
    It's Half the price with the same specs and more than a OP6/T.
    It has more specs than the 5/5T and way way more than the 3/3T
    So it must be?
    That's what you fans were saying about the OP3/T, but there is one small fact you seemed to forget it didnt have the same specs as any Flagship device of that year.;)

The flagship use to be the holy grail of an industry alas no more, OP fans say any old tat is a flagship because they happen to own it.

Deactivated User and Muhitpias like this.
  12. Blue-agila
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2019

Blue-agila , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Nice to see that you are keeping upto date with everything

Auristic, Sajke and gazz1701 like this.
  13. gazz1701
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2019

gazz1701 , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Sure - a bunch of climate protestors just stripped naked and glued their bums to glass in public viewing gallery in UK house of commons...

You're welcome!

Auristic, RoverX, B_Wrath and 4 others like this.
  14. Deactivated User
    Apr 1, 2019

G_Greg_Ybañez_vJrN likes this.
  15. PCesar.Cercal
    KitKat Apr 1, 2019

PCesar.Cercal , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Hello, I have problem installing Open Beta. I have twrp, botloader unlock, ext4 on DATA. but when flash Open beta 9 official and magisk the op3 is no more than the little doll,

Some help?

Tim1987NL likes this.
  16. sammerasker

sammerasker , Apr 1, 2019 :
    well, check the definition of the word Flagship 1st
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flagship

in Mobile industry terms, Flagship is the main device (or devices in some cases) that the company produces, OnePlus produces 1 device (currently) ...so!
    and i'm sure what ever company you right the name of, they'll BY DEFINITION have a flagship device , Meaning, the device that "carries the flag" of the OEM, the device that they're most famous for... that's what Flagship is.
    Now, "Flagship Specs" is just a stupid term, that got adapted rapidly that people started using it, despite the fact that it makes no sense...like "Battery Backup" makes no sense, people still use it.
    so it's not about "OP fans"...it's any body who owns any main device from a specific company , he owns the flagship phone of that company, that device may have lesser specs than yours, but that doesn't make it "not a flagship".

when OnePlus came with the slogan "Flagship Killer" , it didn't just mean specs, it meant, reasonable set of specs that satisfies most people at a competitive price, something that fits most people needs, not their wild dreams.

if you really feel the need for a specific word to describe what you think is superior to you...come up with a word for it.

that said, and as i see others refer to you as a Samsung fan...i really don't get Samsung people going into arguments with others, if i have a great device, i don't care really what others think...i wont go into other manufacturers forums and troll them!
    and to be honest, i like the direction Samsung took Starting from the S9 and leading to the current S10... the S10 is a great device, and i like their notch solution better than the other ones (a personal taste thing) and how they're slimming down their OS (one OS now) and i did use it for a couple of days, and it's really good ..but again, to be honest, it's still Overpriced, i know it has all the bling, but the only reason they're pricing it this way, is to be the Apple of the android world, which is a shame...they make their own displays and in some cases chips, they can sell their devices for much less, the s10 can be at 700-800$ mark not the S10e ...which would be a steal to be honest at that price.

we need to stop those brands wars, they're childish.

Auristic, Bobbie63, B_Wrath and 2 others like this.
  17. sammerasker

there's no open beta, it's Closed beta leaked build, and there's a warning post against flashing it... there's no way you downloaded the leak without knowing it at this point, so Officially i doub't you'll get any help, your best chance is to go to XDA and find the unbrick thread and try it.

Auristic, Bobbie63 and gazz1701 like this.
  18. sammerasker

can you also report such links when you see them, and don't quote it because the link still shows in your post, would be great if you can edit and remove it.

Auristic and keithgpowell like this.
  19. RogerOriginals

RogerOriginals , Apr 1, 2019 :

sammerasker

well, check the definition of the word Flagship 1st
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flagship

in Mobile industry terms, Flagship is the main device (or devices in some cases) that the company produces, OnePlus produces 1 device (currently) ...so!
    and i'm sure what ever company you right the name of, they'll BY DEFINITION have a flagship device , Meaning, the device that "carries the flag" of the OEM, the device that they're most famous for... that's what Flagship is.
    Now, "Flagship Specs" is just a stupid term, that got adapted rapidly that people started using it, despite the fact that it makes no sense...like "Battery Backup" makes no sense, people still use it.
    so it's not about "OP fans"...it's any body who owns any main device from a specific company , he owns the flagship phone of that company, that device may have lesser specs than yours, but that doesn't make it "not a flagship".

when OnePlus came with the slogan "Flagship Killer" , it didn't just mean specs, it meant, reasonable set of specs that satisfies most people at a competitive price, something that fits most people needs, not their wild dreams.

if you really feel the need for a specific word to describe what you think is superior to you...come up with a word for it.

that said, and as i see others refer to you as a Samsung fan...i really don't get Samsung people going into arguments with others, if i have a great device, i don't care really what others think...i wont go into other manufacturers forums and troll them!
    and to be honest, i like the direction Samsung took Starting from the S9 and leading to the current S10... the S10 is a great device, and i like their notch solution better than the other ones (a personal taste thing) and how they're slimming down their OS (one OS now) and i did use it for a couple of days, and it's really good ..but again, to be honest, it's still Overpriced, i know it has all the bling, but the only reason they're pricing it this way, is to be the Apple of the android world, which is a shame...they make their own displays and in some cases chips, they can sell their devices for much less, the s10 can be at 700-800$ mark not the S10e ...which would be a steal to be honest at that price.

we need to stop those brands wars, they're childish.​

He lives in his own little dream world, no use trying to get something even remotely sensible out of him. Just ignore.

Auristic and sammerasker like this.
  20. malidan
    Nougat Apr 2, 2019

malidan , Apr 2, 2019 :
    Yesh somebody already.posted that.
    Funny How you don't address any of the device I listed, you just all dance around them and carry on like nothing was said.:tearsofjoy:

Nobody called them fagships and there are devices there that were better thsn the OP3/T.
    Ther are devices that outsold the OP3/T combined. yet you have the nerve to say childish.
    They all fit your narrative yet you dont call them a flagship you didnt even acknowledge them.

The best of OP is $700 that is overpriced more than double the price of a MI9 a superior hardware spec'd device.
    You can always tell the words of envy when you start hearing overpriced.
    S9
    S10
    iPhone
    It makes sence to me Maybe you will understand
    QHD
    HDR10
    HDR10+
    Stereo speaker
    QI
    Reverse Qi
    IP certification
    Dual Bluetooth
    Video output
    Zoom Lens
    Wide Angle Lens
    Monochrome Lens
    3d recognition
    Iris scanner
    Etc etc etc.
    Yes these will sound stupid when you dont have them.

picard-double-facepalm-gif-6.gif

Lol you pulled out the Samsung fanboy card, I've been called a fanboy of every OEM from the middle up even OP, so that sympathy vote card wont work here.

My flag is nailed on the mast of quality tech, not hype.The rest of you posted is stuff I knew before you even joined, so don't act like you know after the fact.
    But i still dont know what battery backup is.

You just keep coming back with a box of
    [​IMG]
    And a sob story.

Op fans try to claim flagship status, to put them shelve on a level with the best.
    The Samsungs
    The Apples
    The Huaweis
    The LGs
    Your nowhere near that and by the definition of link you posted, the confimed budget and midrange infact have flagships.
    A1YqSj.gif

I can see why this new category PREMIUM has been invented, because every man and his dog now owns a flagship.:rolleyes:
    Fans have twisted the meaning of the term to suit themselves, so the Inndustry has realigned.

Your gonna tell me about the premium segment in India now yeah the one that start at $1 dollar more than the Poco FI so it can drop all the top selling devices.:tearsofjoy:

RMXr.gif