Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2019

Trevor.Hawkes , Apr 3, 2019 :
    Sorry but in the interests of fair play and correctness I must just add this.
    A company only needs one product to have a flagship product. They can only have one flagship product. One company's flagship can be compared to another's flagship and one pronounced to be the better of the two but that doesn't stop them being their company's flagship.
    In theory every company has a flagship product. Even it they make two types of A4 paper one will be of better quality than the other and therefore be the flagship product.

Finally, the term Flagship Killer isn't really helpful as it compares different companies flagships and suggests the product refered to is better than other's flagships. Clearly this is open to debate and personal opinion.
    Right, I'm done. Goodnight.

keithgpowell likes this.
  2. Sunatullo
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2019

Sunatullo , Apr 3, 2019 :
    Most likely the not!

3. G_Jon_Jones_pVqF
    Eclair Apr 3, 2019

G_Jon_Jones_pVqF , Apr 3, 2019 :
    Soon there will be nothing to put android 9. Most phones will die before they release the nine. Do not rush the guys, every day OP3 less and less ...

Sunatullo and G_plusone like this.
  4. G_plusone
    Nougat Apr 3, 2019

G_plusone , Apr 3, 2019 :
    OP3_Onelastupdate.jpeg

malidan likes this.
  5. ashish960
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2019

ashish960 , Apr 3, 2019 :
    oneplus said tat,will provide security update on oreo n then followed bye pie
    are they fooling

malidan likes this.
  6. ashish960
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2019

G_plusone, Bharanivijay and malidan like this.
  7. VishalNeha
    Froyo Apr 3, 2019

VishalNeha , Apr 3, 2019 :
    lol

8. Democrito
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2019

9. VishalNeha
    Froyo Apr 3, 2019

VishalNeha , Apr 3, 2019 :
    i already have android pie closed beta build. you can expect android Pie Stable soon

10. cmitchellshaw
    KitKat Apr 3, 2019

cmitchellshaw , Apr 3, 2019 :
    Wow. Just wow.

rodrigommartins likes this.
  11. G_MAYANK_JHA_llrg
    Froyo Apr 3, 2019

G_MAYANK_JHA_llrg , Apr 3, 2019 :
    It has been more than 8 months now from the news and till now no update!!! even security patches aren't showing up!!! was that a post April fool joke... OnePlus loosing customer satisfaction now...

12. malidan
    Nougat Apr 3, 2019

malidan , Apr 3, 2019 :
    Is there an echo on this forum, your repeating the same lane excuse someone made 2 days ago .
    The word flagship was not used to define OP's best it was used to attempt to put it on terms with the top tier devices.
    And I shot that down with Umidigi and the likes of noe being able to claim flagship status using this lame angle budget buyers use .
    Your fellow owners ran from that like the plague because they had no answer to their foolishness.

The top tier devices were called flagships and because the like of yourselves want to inflate your devices credentials the term premium flagships is noe being banded around.

Everybody has a flagship device according to you guys the thing is they ain't industry flagships
    Stop abusing the term if you want a flagship buy one.
    I had a OP5 that was better than your 3's and under my scrutiny and experience of owning FLAGSHIP DEVICES for years before and after that wasnt a Flagship device.
    You boys obviously have much lower standards.

13. G_MAYANK_JHA_llrg
    Froyo Apr 3, 2019

just waiting for update to see how 3T looks with pie... will sell it after a week... it's a vintage flagship killer now...[e]1f602[/e]

RogerOriginals likes this.
  14. malidan
    Nougat Apr 3, 2019

malidan , Apr 3, 2019 :
    2 year service contract bud and not 2 years of bugs.
    No fake treble
    No 5 months old security patches
    And no 9 month wait for a beta of PIE that will churn out a buggy so called stable.
    I've been running PIE on my SD820 since Aug 2018, and it hasn't made that device better. Only a hardware upgrade can do that. :tearsofjoy:

15. Clouds23
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2019

Clouds23 , Apr 3, 2019 :
    Bro just wait 5 minutes the dev team will build the os and send it to you right away. It takes time and testing and their priority is their latest device ie at this time op6t and not op3t from years ago, as it should be they are not sitting around doing nothing, have patience even I own op3t, if you really want pie either flash custom any custom rom or just flash the closed beta version and count it a day.

Kunlan likes this.
  16. malidan
    Nougat Apr 3, 2019

malidan , Apr 3, 2019 :
    Nop a realist.:p
    The next few months is gonna be a blast as the bricks roll in again.:tearsofjoy:

17. G_MAYANK_JHA_llrg
    Froyo Apr 3, 2019

just waiting for update to see how 3T looks with stock pie... will sell it after a week... it's a vintage flagship killer now...[e]1f602[/e]

18. malidan
    Nougat Apr 4, 2019

malidan , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Me?
    Mr mobile said MIDRANGED
    Floss Carter said OP who / Midranged
    Outside of MKBHD and India its midranged.
    How can you have a flagship most of the world has never heard of.
    picard-double-facepalm-gif-6.gif
    This is the harsh reality.

19. malidan
    Nougat Apr 4, 2019

malidan , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Bro you cant say that here, logic reality and truths mean nothing to them.
    Everything they say comes from this Fanboy handbook.
    a-book-of-fairytales.gif
    But very well said.

20. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2019

Trevor.Hawkes , Apr 4, 2019 :
    I'll answer your rambling post tomorrow. It's the middle of the night here.
    In the meantime you need to educate yourself a little.
    Go and find the correct definition of the word flagship when used in association with industry.

Oh, I'll make it a little easier for you.

Flagship
    the best or most important product, idea, building, etc. that an organization produces or owns:
    Example,
    This machine is the flagship in our new range of computers.
    The company's flagship store is in New York.

Bobbie63, gazz1701 and ghostofcain like this.