Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. G_Ahmad_Alsanousy_xwrb
    Donut Apr 4, 2019

2. Pradeep@1+
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2019

Pradeep@1+ , Apr 4, 2019 :
    As per the latest 0331 pie build of H2Os it will be a complete ROM which can be updated from recovery or local upgrade. But for OOS we have to wait till official build is out

3. Pradeep@1+

It's H2Os the Chinese one without Google [e]1f60f[/e][e]1f60f[/e]

4. chetannd
    Eclair Apr 4, 2019

5. Trevor.Hawkes

Trevor.Hawkes , Apr 4, 2019 :
    It is possible that he is a professional clown employed by OnePlus to come here and keep us entertained and thereby deflected from posting critical posts about the lack of bimonthly security updates and the time it's taking to release Pie.
    I've tried to accept his idiotic posts as entertainment but I'm afraid that as farcical as they are I'm still angry with OnePlus.

keithgpowell likes this.
  6. Pradeep@1+

[Official ROM] [Android9.0] H2OS For OnePlus 3 Update Announcement

[update log]
    system
    -Update to Android P version
    - Brand new UI design, more details, etc.
    -Android patch update to 2010.04
    Do not disturb mode
    - More powerful do not disturb mode, do not disturb behavior and time are defined by you
    Game mode 3.0
    - New upgrade, notification reminder is lighter, three-way application call suspension reminder, help you immerse the game and don't miss important information

[Update Mode]
    This update only supports full package upgrade and does not support OTA.
    First, the full package download method (optional one):

1, the official website download link: point me to download

2, Baidu cloud download link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1xwB3tIrHB2TftZFWb9taAA extraction code: l336 MD5:4192CD92970C61C62E856B532809C9F4 full package upgrade method: the full package is placed in the root directory, enter the settings - System Update - Click on "Settings Icon" in the top right corner - Local Upgrade - select the full package you want to update
    Second, from OnePlus 3 Android O stable version to Android P version tutorial:
    1. Download OnePlus 3 Android P ROM upgrade compression package from the specified address.
    2. Copy the ROM upgrade package to the root directory of the phone.
    3, Settings -> System Upgrade -> Top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade is complete
    4. Select Restart (or press the power button to restart)
    5, successfully upgrade the Android version
    Tips: This time from the hydrogen 8.0 stable version brush to the hydrogen 9.0 version does not need double clear, after upgrading this version will receive a stable version of the OTA update

Third, brush back OnePlus 3 Android O stable version from OnePlus 3 Android P version:
    1. Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
    2. Download the corresponding downgrade package ( Baidu cloud download link password 3357 ) from the specified address and copy it to the root directory of the mobile phone.
    3. After the phone is turned off, press and hold the POWER button and the volume down button to enter the recovery mode. Select Simplified Chinese - install the local upgrade file - click the corresponding installation package - OK, the system completes the upgrade.
    4, restart the phone
    5, successfully brushed back to Android O stable version

Tips: If the phone has been unlocked by itself or brushed into the three-way recovery, please lock it yourself or restore it to the official version before upgrading.

NOTE: Translated version of the link mentioned above for H2OS

xythiii, AbidUlKamal and OLS_TheWho like this.
  7. OLS_TheWho
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019

OLS_TheWho , Apr 4, 2019 :

Pradeep@1+

[Official ROM] [Android9.0] H2OS For OnePlus 3 Update Announcement

[update log]
    system
    Do not disturb mode
    - More powerful do not disturb mode, do not disturb behavior and time are defined by you
    Game mode 3.0
    - New upgrade, notification reminder is lighter, three-way application call suspension reminder, help you immerse the game and don't miss important information

[Update Mode]
    This update only supports full package upgrade and does not support OTA.

1, the official website download link: point me to download

2, Baidu cloud download link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1xwB3tIrHB2TftZFWb9taAA extraction code: l336 MD5:4192CD92970C61C62E856B532809C9F4 full package upgrade method: the full package is placed in the root directory, enter the settings - System Update - Click on "Settings Icon" in the top right corner - Local Upgrade - select the full package you want to update
    Second, from OnePlus 3 Android O stable version to Android P version tutorial:
    1. Download OnePlus 3 Android P ROM upgrade compression package from the specified address.
    3, Settings -> System Upgrade -> Top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade is complete
    Tips: This time from the hydrogen 8.0 stable version brush to the hydrogen 9.0 version does not need double clear, after upgrading this version will receive a stable version of the OTA update

Third, brush back OnePlus 3 Android O stable version from OnePlus 3 Android P version:
    1. Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
    2. Download the corresponding downgrade package ( Baidu cloud download link password 3357 ) from the specified address and copy it to the root directory of the mobile phone.
    3. After the phone is turned off, press and hold the POWER button and the volume down button to enter the recovery mode. Select Simplified Chinese - install the local upgrade file - click the corresponding installation package - OK, the system completes the upgrade.
    4, restart the phone

Tips: If the phone has been unlocked by itself or brushed into the three-way recovery, please lock it yourself or restore it to the official version before upgrading.

NOTE: Translated version of the link mentioned above for H2OS​

That is a nice hint for shortening the time of waiting for the official release.
    Hope Android Patchlevel is 2019.04
    Let's see when the official update will be available in Germany.

Thank you OnePlus

8. Pradeep@1+

Nope, last time when the CB of H2Os was leaked also we got something same. So when it comes to OOS may be okay with March patch itself as April is just on, though it comes within in this month.

9. sachin_mah1984
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2019

10. shanmuga_seelan
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2019

shanmuga_seelan , Apr 4, 2019 :
    OnePlus 3T

[Official ROM] [Android9.0] H2OS For OnePlus 3T Update Announcement

[update log]

system

Do not disturb mode

Game mode 3.0

[Update method]
    This update only supports full package upgrade, does not support OTA;

1, the official website download link: click me to download

2, Baidu cloud download link: link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1naclFGi5XAP2lEvC5od4uQ extraction code: 5uk4

MD5: FC28530CC2A74C26B6CAAC6770ED8EB3

Full package upgrade method: Put the full package to the root directory, enter the settings - system update - click on the "Settings icon" in the upper right corner - Local Upgrade - select the full package you want to update

Second, from OnePlus 3T Android O stable version to Android P version Tutorial:

1. Download the OnePlus 3T Android P ROM upgrade package from the specified address.

Third, from the OnePlus 3T Android P version back to the OnePlus 3T Android O stable version of the tutorial:

2. Download the corresponding downgrade package (Baidu cloud download link password ndwe) from the specified address and copy it to the root directory of the mobile phone.

4, restart the phone

Note - Translated version of the link mentioned above for H2OS

11. Mike K.
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019

Mike K. , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Security patch to 1 April 2019 ;)
    Who this like security updates? Comeon:grinning:
    Screenshot_20190404-171507.jpg

Andrei R. likes this.
  12. DeepskyScorpion
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2019

13. G_Muhammad_Fathedin_pygV
    Froyo Apr 4, 2019

14. Pradeep@1+

15. G_Himanshu_Rai_dGbU
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019

16. F_Shubham_Amale_FIsQ
    Froyo Apr 4, 2019

17. Pradeep@1+

18. F_Shubham_Amale_FIsQ
    Froyo Apr 4, 2019

F_Shubham_Amale_FIsQ , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Stable h2os released with April security patch [e]1f632[/e][e]1f632[/e] even 6/6t don't have April patch

19. G_Lawrence_Hills_LOsX
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2019

G_Lawrence_Hills_LOsX , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Please can you help a beginner.
    I am on OPS_o2_BETA_39 - Build ONEPLUSA3003_16_180704

In preparation for Android Pie I understand that I need to go back from the BETA to an official version
    (is that correct or will they release it in a way that I will be able to jump straight to the upgraded full version?)

I tried to go back to Oxygen 5.0.8 using Oxygen Updater however it just errors saying that my current version is higher.
    I have tried searching the forum for instructions but was not able to find any.
    Would anybody be find enough to help? Thanks

20. Pradeep@1+

G_Lawrence_Hills_LOsX

Please can you help a beginner.
    I am on OPS_o2_BETA_39 - Build ONEPLUSA3003_16_180704

In preparation for Android Pie I understand that I need to go back from the BETA to an official version
    (is that correct or will they release it in a way that I will be able to jump straight to the upgraded full version?)

I tried to go back to Oxygen 5.0.8 using Oxygen Updater however it just errors saying that my current version is higher.
    I have tried searching the forum for instructions but was not able to find any.
    Would anybody be find enough to help? Thanks​

Since there is no announcement yet of an open beta hopefully they will be pushing stable build. Also few here already mentioned about the stability of leaked CB. As you were not able to flash 5.0.8 version, try 5.0.7 first and then update from there. But finally it all depends solely on OP

G_Lawrence_Hills_LOsX likes this.