Honeycomb Apr 5, 2019

ssaikiran92 , Apr 5, 2019 :
    yeah but it's still late right... broken promise

2. kelvynabreu
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2019

3. elkhan
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2019

elkhan , Apr 5, 2019 :
    Well, pixel is not a faster support. it is the fastest. There are other vendors in between, and Oneplus is in the bottom. That was my point.

In fact, I already decided not buy Oneplus anymore, and switch to another vendor during my next smartphone purchase, so thank you for your suggestion, I'm already aware of this option.

4. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2019

keithgpowell , Apr 5, 2019 :
    Of course, you've never broken a promise?

They've broken a promise. We've got that. So what?

Do you still use your phone with Nov 2018 security patch?

Has your phone or anyones' been compromised?

5. AcidBurn99
    Eclair Apr 5, 2019

AcidBurn99 , Apr 5, 2019 :
    and why are you defending them so much?

6. Fursan Afzal

Fursan Afzal , Apr 5, 2019 :
    no offense but other than Google or OnePlus not many oems are pushing 3 major updates.

Shooper likes this.
  7. keithgpowell

AcidBurn99

and why are you defending them so much?​

I'm not yes you are no I'm not yes you are no I'm not ..............ad infinitum

Why not answer my questions?

Auristic, gazz1701 and Bobbie63 like this.
  8. RogerOriginals

RogerOriginals , Apr 5, 2019 :
    Look, OnePlus may not exactly be the fastest, or the best vendor when it comes to providing timely updates on older devices, but saying they are at the bottom of the pile is an overly ridiculous stretch. Many phones from 2016 didn't get 9.0 update yet, such as Moto Z, HTC 10, Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge. Not even an announcement or a beta OS.

Auristic, gazz1701, Bobbie63 and 2 others like this.
  9. shahilam007
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2019

10. F_Yasiru_Wickramarathna_
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2019

11. ssaikiran92
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2019

ssaikiran92 , Apr 5, 2019 :
    dude they won't take u into CB if u act as of u r the best supporter of OP :D :D

12. EpicCon
    Eclair Apr 5, 2019

13. F_Prashant_Karmacharya_U

F_Prashant_Karmacharya_U , Apr 5, 2019 :
    right!! open beta is officially released :) next is oxygen os..

Attached Files:

14. RogerOriginals

RogerOriginals , Apr 5, 2019 :
    Yes the public beta for Pie version of Hydrogen OS is out. I believe they released it yesterday, so OOS public beta might just be around the corner.

15. EpicCon
    Eclair Apr 5, 2019

EpicCon , Apr 5, 2019 :
    sure u seem to be suffering from an even deadlier deasease called flat earther ego syndrome and spitting BS on every ones face how much entitled can u be?

if u are so much dissatisfied with one plus then why are u here on one plus form !? maybe ur lil flat brain didn't find the edge?

no one asked for ur bs yet u are here *sigh* idk why ur always pissed did ur gf found out ur from flat earth cult???

also about those devices u buyed which are "better" in ur opinion will you mind sharing the names? and let's see them getting a major update (android pie) in 2019 and having 6gb of ram with sd821and CHEAPER then one plus 3.

i.m.vvk likes this.
  16. F_Prashant_Karmacharya_U

F_Prashant_Karmacharya_U , Apr 5, 2019 :
    yeah bro!! hopefully this week

RogerOriginals likes this.
  17. abhibnl

abhibnl , Apr 5, 2019 :
    I sure hope the global beta will fix the data corruption bug for unlocked phones. It's ridiculous how a major bug like that passed the initial testing by software dev team.

18. Tobiyas
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2019

19. keithgpowell

Not sure of your inference.

I don't do betas.

Anyway, Oreo is fine for me and will wait for the dust to settle before trying the stable version.

Auristic and Bobbie63 like this.
  20. i.m.vvk
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2019

i.m.vvk , Apr 5, 2019 :
    Dude i pity you and your understanding. You contradict yourself. You earlier said iPhone's are flagship (having 1080p displays with quite inferior LCD panels until X series) but at the same time 3/3T cheap and not a flagship contendor for having a 1080p screen although AMOLED.
    I feel this was sufficient enough for everyone to understand how dumb @malidan is or rather a kid who would blabber any invalid crap in a baseless argument. And sure like you commented last time that i wrote for likes, it just proves that you are immature to even think that way.
    Although i believe malidan is just passing his time until the pie update arrives. So no more entertaining him.

derinus likes this.