Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerOriginals
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2019

RogerOriginals , Apr 9, 2019 :
    I never mentioned it as a different feature? That's what the official OOS term is anyway.

2. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019

elanglois , Apr 9, 2019 :
    Scroll up. You said "This is without turning on optimization".

Battery optimization = Android feature.

Advanced Optimization / Aggressive Optimization = OnePlus feature.

You SAID the former, you MEANT the latter, and it has caused all sorts of problems.

3. RogerOriginals

I said I got okay battery even with battery optimization turned off. I did not explicitly say "by turning off battery optimization for all apps individually".

The guy who commented below that understood what exactly what I meant. You did not, so don't blame me for that.

DarkSJ1998 likes this.
  4. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019

No, you aren't allowed to call the sky green and avoid responsibility just because it's still a color

Auristic likes this.
  5. RogerOriginals

You cannot think green as "ocean green" or "sky green" and say that I did not mention variant. It's up to you what you interpret. I just said green. Like I said I turned battery optimization off. I also said keeping it on means I don't get Gmail notifications. Any OOS user knows that there is no individual option to turn optimization off individually for Gmail app because it doesn't show up in that settings. I don't want to start a spat with you because you misunderstood what I said, so knock it off.

6. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019

You did NOT turn battery optimization off! That statement is a lie.

You just said you can't turn optimization off for Gmail in OOS, and yes you can!

Stop interchanging these two features because users like @ssaikiran92 get confused as to how they work and I don't know which one you are talking about unless you get the name right. I don't make assumptions or guesses. I go by what you said, although I did say "unless the original poster (you) misspoke (you did)".

To claim that its okay to interchange these only confuses more people.

RogerOriginals likes this.
  7. RogerOriginals

My original post was "This is without turning on optimization". I did not mention 'battery' neither 'advanced' in the screenshot I posted. Anyone remotely sensible would immediately understand that I have tuned off advanced optimization and not individually turned off battery optimization for every app. I'll surely take care to mention the entire terminologies in future posts because apparently people need full disclosures and can't take a hint.

nope1nope, ssaikiran92 and elanglois like this.
  8. ssaikiran92
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2019

ssaikiran92 , Apr 9, 2019 :
    dude get a life!

9. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019

My life is correcting noobs like you

Blue-agila and Auristic like this.
  10. ssaikiran92
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2019

I already mentioned who is noob!!! truth spoke to itself. Get over the conversation dude it's over!! I really don't wanna waste my time on this thread seeing ur thousands of posts telling the same thing!!

11. Fursan Afzal

G_Dmitry_Glushko_CVji likes this.
  12. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019

Truth spoke to itself? Is that some sort of Indian saying meaning you called yourself a noob?

Auristic likes this.
  13. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019

Auristic likes this.
  14. ssaikiran92
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2019

See there is no point in highlighting urself as a noob again by asking some stupid questions like this. So it's enuf. don't expose ur noob self!

15. Fursan Afzal

ssaikiran92 likes this.
  16. RogerOriginals

Guys, guys stop arguing. This was between me and @elanglois, and this is over now. I'd be great if this doesn't get dragged on more and more. This thread has already gone way off rails and a name-calling argument is the last thing we need here.

Hydra Bob, gazz1701 and elanglois like this.
  17. Android450
    Marshmallow Apr 9, 2019

Android450 , Apr 9, 2019 :
    This is in fact a Saibot, he says hello btw
    l37633-noob-saibot-46949.png

18. ssaikiran92
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2019

yup to the point bro. he dragged my name. that's why m asking him to stop it and get over!

19. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019

I thought you had better things to do than reply? But you'll keep responding to my every post. You can't help it? And I didn't even say anything TO you, just mentioned you and you had to jump right in.

You can pull this name-calling shit all you want. YOU started the personal attacks (violation of rules), and obviously the FACTs don't support your accusations. I've been on these forums since they were actually informative! It's been a LONG time.

20. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2019