Android P is coming to the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. iqbalanis Gingerbread Jun 22, 2019

iqbalanis, Jun 22, 2019 :
    Dont take @ghostofcain too serious, he is paid to praise OP.

2. Trevor.Hawkes Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2019

3. ghostofcain Marshmallow Jun 23, 2019

Nick 59 likes this.
  4. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Jun 23, 2019

Topper_Gas, Jun 23, 2019 :
    What do you mean by "weird" you don't like the look of Pie or apps are acting weird/battery drain is bad etc?

If you really want to downgrade and not get any future updates including Google security updates just download the Oreo software place that zip file in the main files folder i.e. where the download etc folders are saved, then go to settings > system update > ht the gear cog in the top right corner > local upgrade then select the downloaded zip folder.

I suggest you back up all your date just in case something goes wrong during the update and you need to restore your phone to it's original factory set up .

ghostofcain likes this.
  5. G_mehul_rana_zJeB Cupcake Jun 25, 2019

6. G_Pavan_Kolamkar_PMSl Donut Jun 25, 2019

G_Pavan_Kolamkar_PMSl, Jun 25, 2019 :
    The way i c now. If there was no pie update i would have been more happy.
    After updating to pie within a couple of days.
    my phone network started showing inconsistent behaviour
    mostly the network is off. i have to aeroplane mode on and off everytime for my network to come back bt this does not work everytime. So i have to reboot too.
    Tried literally thing which i saw on youtube.
    1) Did Factory Reset
    2)Did Network Reset
    3) Downgraded to Oreo from Pie ( still the problems remains the same)
    And the funny thing is that soooo many people have been facing this issue. We chat quite often bt none got the solution.

Dear ONEPLUS. ............................

YOU GOTTA HELP US ASAP.
    Of All these Years. Im regretting now buying this device

7. F_Dante_Kartika_SkgM Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

F_Dante_Kartika_SkgM, Jun 26, 2019 :
    Hi, i have update my op3t with pie.
    Someone know if is changed procedure to change order of pages? How can i set in order, last page on the right like home or shift that like first page on the left?

8. Manuel.B Cupcake Jun 27, 2019

Manuel.B, Jun 27, 2019 :
    Hi there,

with the new update my phone goes really slow,try to reboot but it still goes slow, and it is over heating

9. ghostofcain Marshmallow Jun 27, 2019

ghostofcain, Jun 27, 2019 :
    Overheating is a hardware issue, there should be hardware applied breaks to prevent overheating, or do you mean it gets hot that's a completely different thing.

10. OPO OOS lover Jelly Bean Jun 28, 2019

OPO OOS lover, Jun 28, 2019 :
    Hello everyone In this thread
    Today I am here for all those users @Suresh07 @others who want the new OnePlus features-
    1. Screen Recorder
    2. Fnatic Mode
    3. Zen Mode
    4. Quick reply in Landscape mode

So right now I am going to invite someone who will make your dreams come true for once
    Presenting @Ankitbhat12345 who will not only make your dreams come true but also swears to kill OnePlus till the demands are not met
    So let's all hail and praise him

11. Z1561739717280 Cupcake Jun 28, 2019

DonHartnett likes this.
  12. ghostofcain Marshmallow Jun 29, 2019

ghostofcain, Jun 29, 2019 :
    Judging by his total success with custom colour accents, you should have all these features in early 2022, enjoy.

Nick 59 and OPO OOS lover like this.
  13. Thomas Keenan Cupcake Jun 30, 2019

Thomas Keenan, Jun 30, 2019 :
    That's certainly good news but I recently downloaded 9.0.3 to my 3t and was then locked into vibrate mode with no ringer volume. I was told by a tech over the phone to download 5. (something) to fix it. Before loading my phone told me loading an older OS on top of a newer OS would cause issues including loss of rebooting. Naturally I didn't activate. Now I'm getting daily bug reports as well. 2 weeks after contacting One Plus techs and many emails later, I have no resolve. I keep getting same requests for convenient time to email me to set up a remote-in session, as if I never told them already, plus the only session they scheduled was for 6:30 AM our time zone (not compatible with our work schedules). By now I feel abandoned and like I'm getting a complete run around. I'm beginning to think they are trying to frustrated me by design to prompt me towards new phone? WOW... really? This is customer service? Any suggestions as to phone fix or better service?
    Anyone else run into these problems?

14. Sanaul Haque Siddique Eclair Jun 30, 2019

Sanaul Haque Siddique, Jun 30, 2019 :
    1561877550143.jpg
    With the current updates, Face Lock is off but still phone is unlocked. Anyone can open the phone. Please help how to resolve this problem.

15. Nick 59 Lollipop Jun 30, 2019

Nick 59, Jun 30, 2019 :
    Disable Smart Lock options.

16. Sanaul Haque Siddique Eclair Jun 30, 2019

Sanaul Haque Siddique, Jun 30, 2019 :
    Thanks for instant response. Your suggestion has helped me solve my problem. Great thanks [e]1f44d[/e]

Nick 59 likes this.
  17. appu675 Cupcake Jul 1, 2019

18. ghostofcain Marshmallow Jul 1, 2019

azomiss and Nick 59 like this.
  19. appu675 Cupcake Jul 1, 2019

20. G_mousumi_pradhan_yAQv Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

G_mousumi_pradhan_yAQv, Jul 5, 2019 :
    the camera improvement has resulted in actually limiting the functionality. the smiley capture is Missing. and even the front camera quality has degraded. plz make the necessary fixes soon

8892160310 likes this.