Android Pay Uninstalls Instantly?

1. a.camarena
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

a.camarena , Dec 22, 2017 :
    Hi,

I always have had some strange issues with Android Pay on my OP5, where whenever I rebooted my phone, for some reason Android Pay was disabled.
    That was strange, but I could just go to Settings > Apps and enable it again or just go to the Play Store and enable it from there.
    It was very annoying having to do so every time I needed to switch my default payment, or when I wanted to show a loyalty card.

But ever since the latests Oxygen OS update, it seems to have banished from everywhere, I can't find it on the Play Store, and going to Settings > Apps
    doesn't list it as well, either as enabled or disabled, and even searching for System Apps yields no results.

The oddest thing is that if I sideload the apk, it does install (marked as an update) and I can open it, but after some 5 seconds I get kicked out to the home screen
    without warning and once again, Android Pay is nowhere to be found.

On every case, if I tao my phone to pay it does work.

What's going on?

G_K._A._Mamun_oQej likes this.
  2. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Dec 22, 2017

3. ALD2355
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2018

ALD2355 , Jan 13, 2018 :
    Is there a resolution to this problem as OnePlus and Google Support do not seem to have a solution!

4. itzkieran1
    Eclair Jan 13, 2018

itzkieran1 , Jan 13, 2018 :
    Android pay disables itself sometimes and it's pretty annoying.
    It will disable if your phone doesn't have any lock screen protection.
    However, it also disables if you allow some apps certain permissions over your device.
    Try resetting your pattern or pin and it might work.
    If not check out some YouTube videos or something.