Android Q Beta (Developer Preview) for OnePlus 6/6T

1. ironass
    KitKat May 30, 2019

ironass , May 30, 2019 :
    What has your post got to do with the Android Q Beta (Developers Preview)?

Kytharsis and Sun90 like this.
  2. Frostist
    Eclair May 30, 2019

Frostist , May 30, 2019 :
    Quick question to anyone with the Android Q beta, does it have Digital wellbeing installed by default, thanks!

3. B1559227377246
    Cupcake May 30, 2019

B1559227377246 , May 30, 2019 :
    tenho uma dúvida eu atualizando o sistema para a versão beta irei perder todos meus dados como se tivesse resetado o aparelho

4. ironass
    KitKat May 30, 2019

ironass , May 30, 2019 :
    You will not lose data if you install Android Q (Developers Preview) but if you go back to the stable OxygenOS, you will lose data.

This is not an update but merely an early developers preview of Android Q in its very, very, rough form with many of the features and apps removed or not working and is not intended for daily use.

This is an English forum. If you wish to use Portuguese, the Portugal forum is here...

https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/portugal/

Kytharsis likes this.
  5. Xetmes
    Froyo May 30, 2019

Xetmes , May 30, 2019 :
    I've question, if pill navigation is on, is there still this awful back button or it is gone?

6. B1559227377246
    Cupcake May 30, 2019

alguém saberia me informar se tem muitos erros no sistema beta e quais seriam esta utilizável ou ainda não

7. ironass
    KitKat May 30, 2019

ironass , May 30, 2019 :
    nIvbogh Qagh qaStaHvIS Developers Preview Android q San 'oH tlhoS DuHbe' lo' daily basis tu'lu'. ghu'vam jom definitely wej 'e' vIchup

Kytharsis likes this.
  8. B1559227377246
    Cupcake May 30, 2019

alguém sabe me informar se tem algum defeito nesse sistema beta para o oneplus 6 e se está utilizável

9. MTorres_BR
    Cupcake May 30, 2019

MTorres_BR , May 30, 2019 :
    Não está utilizável para o dia a dia.
    It's not for daily use.

10. vineethooda
    Cupcake May 31, 2019

11. Chumdini
    Gingerbread May 31, 2019

Chumdini , May 31, 2019 :
    that's a good sign to just avoid it then

Dgafking0480 and AdikartaDasa like this.
  12. vineethooda
    Cupcake May 31, 2019

vineethooda , May 31, 2019 :
    one try we can take to use those features

13. bigalcy
    Gingerbread May 31, 2019

14. MTorres_BR
    Cupcake May 31, 2019

MTorres_BR , May 31, 2019 :
    Me too, as a lot of people here.
    Hope it be asap.

15. drl431
    KitKat May 31, 2019

drl431 , May 31, 2019 :
    Well, a "Developer Preview" is for developers and hard core users to try. By the end of the year, Q will be available for people to try.

buntycubal, Kytharsis and ironass like this.
  16. KieronAllsop
    Cupcake May 31, 2019

17. ironass
    KitKat May 31, 2019

ironass , May 31, 2019 :
    Since this is the Android Q (Developers Preview) thread, it may or may not be added until the public release in late Q4 of this year.

buntycubal and Kytharsis like this.
  18. Craig Buckie
    Donut May 31, 2019

Craig Buckie , May 31, 2019 :
    Forums became useless a long time ago, once upon a time they were instructions and then the comments were additions to the instructions. Now, they are just cheerleaders for the company and straight snark and on the other hand there is those asking the same questions over and over again. Need a time machine to go back to XDA before Android became the focus and there was some decorum and patience combined with the ability to read and the ability to be less of a c*nt

19. ketan.4
    Froyo May 31, 2019

20. ButtKiss
    Eclair May 31, 2019

ButtKiss , May 31, 2019 :
    The OP should delete useless comments unrelated to the topic like yours and mine.

Sometimes i just get a cold juice, read the posts and can't stop laughing. I just think that those people get bored of their phones and try to spice up their lives by upgrading to a beta software riddled with bugs. After doing so, they see it's not what they wanted and so they are desperate and try to revert back to stock, stable.

I personally know people scared to even make the step towards something new. They don't like the place where they are but, again, it doesn't bother them that much. They like the idea of being able to close the screen while playing a youtube video when they see others do that, but they never do the research to do it themselves. Even if asked to get the thing done for them they still refuse. It's too much of a change for them and that's sad.

That's how people have always been in their relationships, work, passions. They get bored, they try something new and experimental, they don't like it, they revert to stable. And then repeat after some time or even worse they never try in the first place.

If not for those low iq indians, would you be able to express nostalgia of the good days of XDA? would i be able to drink my juice and laugh at the comments?

A couple pages back there's a guy asking for a feature to be implemented because he is a PRO PUBG player and he uses this technique called THE CLAW and so whenever he CLAWS his phone, the notification drawer gets swiped down by mistake. that really got me going. the guys at oneplus should really get their act together with this android q build because of them, this guy can't properly CLAW his phone while playing pubg like a PRO. i vote this feature of the most highest importance level.

Speaking of claws, that reminds me i still have one more thing to do this evening and then i'm off to bed.