ade0410 , May 8, 2019 :
    You can't.

2. H1530100165406
    Donut May 8, 2019

3. pandoras_fox
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

pandoras_fox , May 8, 2019 :
    Thoughts after ~1 day of use:

• haptic feedback is.... weird (jittery? unsure exactly what is wrong with it). Toggling system-wide haptic feedback off, adjusting gboard's haptic feedback, then re-enabling system-wide haptic feedback makes it function properly.
    • when I walk home/to work my phone reboots, a lot. If I turn off bluetooth & wifi it seems to stop rebooting.
      • working theory: this seems to be whenever there's a cell tower change, since it tends to reboot in elevators / when travelling distances but is fine walking around in one building/sitting at my desk
    • notifications don't properly take the rounded corners into consideration (part of the icons will be cut off)
    • if the in-display fingerprint sensor activates outside the keyguard (ie when adding a second google account, or for paypal or something) then the fingerprint sensor will activate whenever touching that part of the screen until the keyguard is re-activated
    • selecting a custom ringtone/notification sound (ie off of media on internal storage) does not work. Media in /ringtones, /alarms, /notifications are only detected after a reboot.
    • Lastpass will always prompt for 2fa codes even when selecting "remember for 30 days" - probably an app bug, but still only occurs on my oneplus 6t and not on my pixel 3xl
    • adaptive brightness is stuck on and attempting to turn it off will make settings crash
      • brightness is capped at 73% - probably related to adaptive brightness? Either way it makes the dark theme hard to use
    • no gestures :(
    • "add another email account" ["set up your personal or work email"] is permanently at the top of the settings app, even after adding a total of three google accounts & one work google account
    • double tap to wake/sleep on lockscreen does not work
    • wearOS seems to be aggressively killed/disconnected from my watch
    overall this is probably the most broken-yet-still-functional rom I've ever used since froyo

Last edited: May 8, 2019

4. KORRA SAI RAM NAIK
    Donut May 8, 2019

5. G_Maaro_Maaro_eSTx
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

6. G_Kyle_Mason_
    Donut May 8, 2019

G_Kyle_Mason_ , May 8, 2019 :
    yeah same here, installed the rollback and now the screen is off permanently. Still being picked up in the device manager as qualcomm usb ... com6.

7. Iamrohit.07
    Honeycomb May 8, 2019

Iamrohit.07 , May 8, 2019 :
    is there any news regarding custom font support in coming oxygen OS updates?
    Please let me know if there's any news regarding that.
    Waiting for this feature since i bought OnePlus device.

8. G_Kyle_Mason_
    Donut May 8, 2019

G_Kyle_Mason_ , May 8, 2019 :
    no way to turn it off or reboot either, tried the lot.

9. DarthItachiX
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

DarthItachiX , May 8, 2019 :
    Bugs Findings so far ..

1. Phone doesn't ring when making a call.
    2. Text messaging not working.

10. Maxj550
    Eclair May 8, 2019

Maxj550 , May 8, 2019 :
    soooo tempted, but I think I can wait until the full OTA release, from what I have read and seen, it's looking amazing.

11. XDan000
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

XDan000 , May 8, 2019 :
    DONT INSTALL IT UNLESS YOU DONT WANT TO ROLLBACK. My screen is permanently off, but i'm not the only one

12. DarthItachiX
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

It's incomplete with the basic functionality and in the first post you were suppose to revert back to MP but it doesn't allow it.

13. XDan000
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

XDan000 , May 8, 2019 :
    I hope there's a fix for it, because I'm a bit stressed

amulya134a likes this.
  14. DarthItachiX
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

Have you tried to reboot it thru adb ..

15. XDan000
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

XDan000 , May 8, 2019 :
    To do that my phone should be powered on with File Transfer on, which I can't do. my adb devices shows 0 devices on...

16. DarthItachiX
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

Sometimes the screen is black but the phone might actually be on .. try volume up and power to see if it restart to recovery or volume down and power for fastboot and check again if fastboot thru command line show devices

17. Faisal92
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

Faisal92 , May 8, 2019 :
    Didn't liked the new recent app panel...like the old one in Pie with large app screen and fluid animation.

18. XDan000
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

XDan000 , May 8, 2019 :
    No chance, it did something. What? I don't know. Did the Vol.down + power, think it went to recovery menu, but can't be sure. Still, tried to run " adb reboot -bootloader -d". Devices not found

19. elampumpkin
    Froyo May 8, 2019

elampumpkin , May 8, 2019 :
    Hey guys! After using this build for roughly 7 hours, I shall list all the problems I faced:

The encryption (Pin on boot) doesn't work; Rebooting the device is like a suicide button for the phone. Only factory wipe from the bootloader menu will solve the issue.

Fast charging doesn't work.

Fingerprint authentication errors.

It's pretty much stock Android Q; No OnePlus customisations available.

Signal reception becomes very bad.

Apps don't function properly.

Screenshot folder won't be created.

Phone becomes very unstable; Constantly rebooting and overheating the device.

Now, if you are planning to flash this build on your phone, make sure that you backup all your pictures and personal data to a computer, because this update wipes your device clean.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend anyone to run this build as a daily driver. The second or third build should solve most of the issues.

Also, the first thing to download after you boot into Android Q is the rollback file; Downloading the file might become difficult later!

EDIT:
    I didn't face any black screen problems during the rollback, but many have. After the phone started to rollback, I pressed the power button once, and the OnePlus banner with the factory wipe status showed up. I'm relieved to use my phone without any issues now.

Cheers!
    #NeverSettle

Last edited: May 9, 2019

20. Harirev
    Eclair May 8, 2019

Harirev , May 8, 2019 :
    from where did you download the pie file?? Did you download from OnePlus official?? if so then there won't be any issue.