COMMON GUYS WTH PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC
First install stable Rom than try
my one plus launcher is stop working again and again true caller app not working how I can upgrade back to pie because it support only LTE network
in android q OnePlus launcher is not working and now I am unable rollback to android pie, I downloaded the rollback package copy at root path same as I done for Android q but at local install no package is showing...
help me to roll it back to android pie
download nova launcher so atleast you are able use this beta version.. facing same issue and even unable to rollback to pie
thanks @Manu J.
these are few problems I found
1. YouTube. it's getting self closed when I first time play a video. And has to be restarted again
2. it's taking too long time for keyboard to appear on WhatsApp, YouTube, Snapchat
3. the system overall has become slow to open apps
4. Dark theme : the icon in the notification center has not appeared and all the screens are not on the dark theme
View attachment 1042986
please make sure that the files are in the direct internal storage (the file appear in the main folder list of your internal storage) then only the file appears in the local updated
thanks for reply the jar is file is parallel to document, download, dcim and other folder is this is right path?
If it's .jar try changing the extension to .zip
thanks now it's visible
yes me to thinking to visit one plus centre
Just rename the file to something like update.zip and make sure it's in the root. Local update will detect it after that.
no not need I am now able to get the local download file, only now exploring this new Android q once i am done with the feature exploring i m going to rollback,
yes it's only happening because the file of android q is of .zip which is correct ext for installing OS. in other hand the roll back file server is sending the file in .zip.jar just remove the .jar from it and try to rollback to android pie
how to install twrp
These are some finding on the beta version of Android Q on OnePlus 6T:
1. First off all OP launcher is not working it's crashing all time I unlock and start using.
2. Fingerprint sensor is not working but it's shows the background theme some time when I use keyboard and press space.
3. Whole processing speed is slow.
4. Function like night mode and inverted color are not supported and reading mode was not here.
5. Found screen recorder and Zen mode feature new and can come handy.
6. Whole 3 buttons back, home and of running apps are not working, I used different launcher but still running apps button was not worked.
Geork but are different look
First you need to search these forums. There are detailed instructions in quite a few posts.
Second think about it and decide not to try it.
I don't know if it's just on my device, but I'm not able to cast anything to my Chromecast anymore. I'm rolling back today because this is a serious issue for me.
OxygenOS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro
by Manu J., 2019-07-09