Android Q + P Navigation gesture fusion

1. DeeJaaWoo
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2019

DeeJaaWoo , Jun 1, 2019 :
    Hi, we all love OnePlus gesture. and I just got the 7Pro which is a beast.

Introduction:

looking at the announcement of Android Q.

the most important feature coming stock in it is the gesture to navigate "Back" function. (swipe from edge)

I love the navigation on OnePlus where there's no visible buttons just swipe from either corner to go back. and centre for home.

Suggestion:

We can have a fusion of current gesture with the swipe from bottom to go home.

and

swipe from side edges to go back.

all without the visible bar below.

that way we can have the goodness of OnePlus stock gesture and New Android Q gesture.

to summarise....
    We need...

swipe from left edge - go back
    swipe from bottom - go home

alternatively, you can also have
    swipe from right edge - recents apps/ Previous screen
    swipe from left edge and hold - home/ recent apps

all without any visible buttons or bars.

additionally it would be great if the animation is iOS style of moving cards when going back.

please reply and bump up this thread if you think this feature will improve navigation.

Thank you.

2. Nick 59
    Marshmallow Jun 1, 2019

Nick 59 , Jun 1, 2019 :
    If you want to submit a suggestion to Oneplus: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/create?type=2&node_id=314

Also, it is generally not a good idea here to state that "We need..." when what you actually mean is 'YOU want'. ;)

3. DeeJaaWoo
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2019

DeeJaaWoo , Jun 1, 2019 :
    Sorry. it was a We cause I'm talking on behalf of more 6 friends + family members of mine who all use OnePlus phones. Also can any Moderator move the thread? cause I couldn't find OnePlus 7 suggestions.