Cupcake Oct 22, 2018

rahul1011 likes this.
  2. Artem_Pro
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2018

3. veda2810
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2018

veda2810 , Oct 22, 2018 :
    This is much appreciated.

I love OnePlus for being transparent in this regard and also backing up their fans.

This is a mark of a true winner for the long run

4. Mead76
    Froyo Oct 22, 2018

Mead76 , Oct 22, 2018 :
    wow... somehow I bet Apple did that on purpose....good backup plan!

5. aomtitans3
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2018

6. pirata_1985
    Nougat Oct 22, 2018

7. JSiu.Dev
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2018

JSiu.Dev , Oct 22, 2018 :
    Very well said.

Honesty, transparency, keeping promise are qualities customer looking for in a company. Many international companies like to talk about but not following them.

OnePlus so is far doing pretty good in those area. Not perfect, but pretty good.

Cheetosdust likes this.
  8. Kailash Nath Ashok Kumar
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2018

Kailash Nath Ashok Kumar , Oct 22, 2018 :
    This is honestly the sweetest thing that a company has actually done. I have never felt this good about a company before. It's not like I will be attending the event but that someone who was planning on attending your event had an issue due to the change in date and you guys actually decided to help him out and the others too. I kinda did tear up over there. Before I saw this post, I was going to ask the community whether it was worth changing to the one plus 6t from my 7 plus but I guess you guys gave me the best possible reason to get a one plus and I honestly look up to you guys for that.

rahul1011 likes this.
  9. atenaa
    Lollipop Oct 22, 2018

atenaa , Oct 22, 2018 :
    The big Apple continues to dictate the rules.:rolleyes:

But I really liked the attitude of OnePlus! They, humbly, assumed their underdog position in this "battle", instead of assuming a position of arrogance by keeping the event to the 30th, with the consequences, I think evident, that would result from that decision.

So they changed the day of the 6T presentation event to 29 of October assuming all expenses that may be incurred by that change.

Very well OnePlus! ;)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018

Cheetosdust and Dresa91 like this.
  10. jaradehr1
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

jaradehr1 , Oct 23, 2018 :
    Too bad I am not gonna be able to make it as I was planning to be in NY that day. I still have the oneplus one and I think it's time to change :)
    Keep up the hard work guys and all the luck in that event!

11. cb620
    Gingerbread Oct 23, 2018

cb620 , Oct 23, 2018 :
    I'm headed to the launch event and than to the pop-up. How many will be for sale? Those that are going to the event is there a way for us to be guaranteed a 6T for purchase? Is there a purchase limit? What's the earliest I should line up?

12. salinas8625
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

salinas8625 , Oct 23, 2018 :
    I have tried every method possible and i still have no answer from anyone... This is really bad and honestly i feel like you are just avoiding because i already sent my form, since i had no response i opened a support ticket and still they tell me that i should have no problem i wrote here to find help from anyone and no answer and today i get another email from the support ticket again telling me to send the form but i have no real answer nor a confirmation code or anything that OnePlus have my info

This is a real lack of respect to your customers and enthusiasts.

13. salinas8625
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

I have tried every method possible and i still have no answer from anyone... This is really bad and honestly i feel like you are just avoiding because i already sent my form, since i had no response i opened a support ticket and still they tell me that i should have no problem i wrote here to find help from anyone and no answer and today i get another email from the support ticket again telling me to send the form but i have no real answer nor a confirmation code or anything that OnePlus have my info

14. salinas8625
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

15. salinas8625
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

Please help!!! Did any of you got an email confirmation for the form they sent out? Or any kind of support because honestly i tried everything, this forum, mail to community @OnePlus, mail to boom @OnePlus, support ticket... Everything possible!
    And still nothing, i know today is the last day so i really would appreciate any help from you guys.

16. TheOnePlusLife
    Gingerbread Oct 23, 2018

TheOnePlusLife , Oct 23, 2018 :
    To help spread the word, I made a video that also talks about the reason behind the change and what OnePlus is doing to help accommodate those who cannot make it. I hope to see you all there! Link removed by Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2018

17. TheOnePlusLife
    Gingerbread Oct 23, 2018

TheOnePlusLife , Oct 23, 2018 :
    I received a phone call yesterday and today I got an email with a form I had to fill out to verify that I was going to attend. It also had an option where you can upload receipts for non-refundable travel expenses and where you can link your paypal account to receive reimbursements. I hope this helps.

18. anthony490
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2018

anthony490 , Oct 24, 2018 :
    Is there a way to get a ticket from someone who wants a refund? I would buy that ticket!. I live in NYC but didn't get a chance to buy one when the the sale first started.

19. Razvn Firi
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2018

20. F_Wahab_Baig_YpQD
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2018