[ANNOUNCEMENT] OnePlus 6T Launch Update

1. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2018

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Yes but you missed one for the Europe that is the 6th November, if everything will in place then it will remain the same 1st for North America and 2nd for India.

HardikPyarani likes this.
  2. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean Oct 19, 2018

Themurtuza , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Its just heartwarming to see transparency, honesty, willingness to support and hold on reality regarding situation of industry oneplus has Shown in this Tough decision, yes we can understand dilemma you ppl must be going through and We do support and appreciate your wise decision. But just try to make sure You help out thise affected ticket holders as much as you can as mentioned here i post.
    We all know #OnePlus6T launch gonna rock the world.
    Best of luck guys [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

3. Georgechilufya
    Donut Oct 19, 2018

Georgechilufya , Oct 19, 2018 :
    My heart kind of sunk a little while reading that announcement. Thanks for the update, we still hyped about the launch, personally i am .and if anything a little glad that the day has bring brought a little closer, few days to cross out on my calendar now. lol. 10 more days to go now,its still far but will anxiously wait, we with you and cant wait for the launch.my friends been asking me why im not getting a phone,and keep telling them that im waiting to buy the oneplus 6t,most of them didnt even know about oneplus,ive really spread the word, and i believe more and more people are, the word will keep spreading.we behind you, Go oneplus!!

4. adityam1996
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

adityam1996 , Oct 19, 2018 :

5. HardikPyarani
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

HardikPyarani , Oct 19, 2018 :
    ok.. got it.

6. jizang
    Lollipop Oct 19, 2018

Shivang Joshi and Artemus. like this.
  7. xythiii
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 19, 2018

xythiii , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Face the opponent, if you wanna become big, no matter who it is? why are u so afraid of apple....

Md.Bayeed likes this.
  8. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 19, 2018

iharshjjain , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Wow.. You are still growing.. You make mistakes and u learn from your mistakes n you move forward.. Thats the spirit.. #NeverSettle

BTW jst a suggestion, being from india, it was a bold decision to shift the venue from always Mumbai to New Delhi. But we got over with it.. Coz we were exited that the phone was gonna launch along with the global launch.. So as the Global launch has preponed, we expect the same thing for India as well.. Come guys, give us atleast that credit to b part of global launch..

Jst give a thought, India has gave a boost to you, so don't forget the community members by not being part of the global launch..

9. imrajatgupta
    Donut Oct 19, 2018

imrajatgupta , Oct 19, 2018 :
    You know what OnePlus. This sucked bad. Like, really bad. I was so excited for this event because it was at the end of the MONTH and I would have been done with my Mid Terms and Assignments by then. In fact, my last Mid Term is on 29th F#CKING OCTOBER. You read this, 29TH F#CKING OCTOBER. I had planned to meet my sister whom I had not seen in 3 months. I was going to record this amazing trip I had planned to vlog from my home to the event and back. BUT OnePlus just chocked. I'm literally so disappointed so now. It was all so perfectly planned out till I read that email and was about to submit my final assignment. I had always been a OnePlus fan. Like literally... But now you guys just screwed that up. Bad bru! Real bad! Nothing can fix that and plus people are not gonna show up to your event on 29TH OCTOBER. Because they are disappointed. This was huge man! This was huge! Just broke my heart man! This sucked. #peaceout

10. IRSHAD.ABDULLAH
    Honeycomb Oct 19, 2018

IRSHAD.ABDULLAH , Oct 19, 2018 :
    It's a smart and sensible decision, we appreciate that.

OnePlus true to it's motto 'NEVER SETTLE'.
    Never Settle with less and Never Settle with unethicals.

I can totally understand the pain of re-arranging the entire event, considering how much preparations has gone by, however please be CALM and STRONG we are with you. All the best and good luck.

Shame on APPLE the biggest tech robber on this planet Earth.

11. Tanman1110
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

Tanman1110 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    I can only attend until 10am due to a schedule conflict, would I be able to receive my gifts on arrival or at departure?

12. efrommel
    Donut Oct 19, 2018

efrommel , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Waiting for the staff to contact me. I have two plane tickets for me and my girlfriend. And booked a Airbnb.

13. DanialS3
    Eclair Oct 19, 2018

DanialS3 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT THE 28TH SO US WITH CLASSES COULD ACTUALLY COME [e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e]

14. Loubear
    Honeycomb Oct 19, 2018

Loubear , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Firstly I think this is a very smart decision .When I heard the Apple news earlier I really felt bad for the OnePlus team, as well as everyone involved in the launch etc.

Secondly, what an incredible gesture from the company to cover any costs that others may incur. This just shows how community driven and people focussed this company is.

Screw the Apple release. They clearly wanted to steal OnePlus limelight by choosing the same day. Amazing that it is now 1 less day to wait for the release also.

15. DanialS3
    Eclair Oct 19, 2018

DanialS3 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    I mean you already changed it last minute, I'm sure changing it to the 28th would be better for everyone.

16. G_Jayanth_Prakash_wiKX
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

Kerkdriel likes this.
  17. eye842
    Lollipop Oct 19, 2018

eye842 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Boom! I'm sure Apple did it on purpose..... You got them shaking. Probably not

Wise decision to move it up one day. Sorry for those who are travelling for the event and got their plans messed up

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018

18. sommersy
    KitKat Oct 19, 2018

sommersy , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Or that OnePlus could show up Apple like this :p

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  19. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Oct 19, 2018

Dresa91 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    come on and grow up!

20. capn_diezz
    Froyo Oct 19, 2018