[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. javierponce
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

javierponce , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My millstone was not only to get my Appraiser license and open my own firm, but also keep it operating for 15 years. When everybody thinks I was crazy leaving my job to speculate, I just "think out of the box" and makes things happen. Never Settled!

2. orangegeek
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

orangegeek , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, congrats Oneplus! I love my phone :) A personal milestone I reached is technically everyday..... I suffer from 4 diseases. ALA dehydratase Porphyria , stage 3/4 chronic kidney disease, fibromyalgia, and gastroparesis. They all cause fatigue. A couple cause pain everyday. :(

So everyday is a great day that I can get up and going, or get outside and go fishing or be with family and friends. But I'm thankful for everything I have and every chance I get to be alive! :cool:

3. swooshe
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

swooshe , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Been here since the OP1 days when it was the invite system. Still have that same guy. Moved into the OP5 last year and got one for my mom as well. She's loved it since.

A recent milestone is that I finally got a job promotion that I've been waiting for. And it's great to start at my new branch, finally doing the work I've been wishing for and getting a closer relationship to my clientele. Never settle OP ;)

4. danielck
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

danielck , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats OnePlus! I recently got an internship offer at a well-known company. I am very grateful and happy for this milestone.

5. F_Jesse_Martin_jllP
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. abdulsidd
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

abdulsidd , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was entering university and beginning the grind for the diploma. My OnePlus 3 has helped me along my journey through university so far and I have no doubt it will continue to do so!

7. mem101296
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

mem101296 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I recently moved from Massachusetts to Tennessee with my girlfriend, and started a new job. Today I start training for this new job, in Georgia, and will be in training for the next 2 weeks.

8. MophieUs
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MophieUs , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Huge milestone for me. I have reconnected with a daughter I haven't ever spoken to. I knew she was alive but, due to various complicated circumstances, I have never seen her...until now. She is 25 and we're starting to have a father-daughter relationship. Could not be happier!

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  9. domi8081
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

domi8081 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was getting a new job last Month (and buy the OnePlus 5T )

10. G_kartik_shetty_JLTT
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_kartik_shetty_JLTT , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations one plus team
    And about milestone i saved one life who got accident on local way
    Iam grateful of saving his life

meatandy likes this.
  11. Bippoptl
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Bippoptl , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is when me and my wife finally adopted our 4 children. Took a while but so worth it ☺

meatandy likes this.
  12. shenukalles
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

shenukalles , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was deciding to chase my dream of becoming a writer and starting to explore freelance options and gain experience.

Congratulations OnePlus, Buying the OnePlus 3T is easily one the best decisions I made last year and I hope to see you grow from strength to strength in the years to come!

13. G_Hannah_Rofner_YKjk
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_Hannah_Rofner_YKjk , Apr 9, 2018 :
    This year has been full of big milestones, I had the courage to do a semester abroad in New Orleans (where I am currently) and I finally booked a holiday to see my cousin in Vancouver. All things that I would never have been brave enough to do a couple of years ago.

TheInsomniac likes this.
  14. Charlied575
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

Charlied575 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    thanks for the update. Really like my OnePlus's 3 & 5 they made things so much easier , would really like the back pack to show I'm A OnePlus person

15. Ted Ledbetter
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ted Ledbetter , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I finally hit my goal weight after 2.5 years, 140lbs down :) Congratulations on the new domain!

16. rr0bl3s
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

rr0bl3s , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It's up and coming in the next few days but my milestone is watching my daughters get promoted to 6th and 9th grades. This is the only time they will both celebrate a major grade level change. This dad had been teary eyed since September. Get milestone OnePlus and my family is a OnePlus family.

17. acook86
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

acook86 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is finally getting out of debt. Looking forward to one plus 6

meatandy likes this.
  18. dawar21
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

dawar21 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Major Personal Milestone:
    (The phone actually helped me out here) After purchasing the OnePlus, I made a change in my life to track the number of calories and exercise that I perform on a daily basis. Before purchasing the phone, in approximately November 2017, I weighed in at 275lbs. I was not pleased with myself and I could tell that I was out of shape. After making a few changes, I began eating extremely healthy, exercising daily, and being more mentally positive.

The result? In April 2018, I weighed in at 215 lbs and feeling extremely satisfied. I am constantly challenging myself and I can feel my health improving (ie. my breathing is so much more stable, etc).

Motivation? One step at a time. Make the change and everytime you accomplish it, keep pushing yourself further!

19. karanpatilwaynestate
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

karanpatilwaynestate , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I ordered my one plus during Thanksgiving 2017, and the very next week I started my new job with OnePlus 5t. What more can be a better "Shubh Aarambh" meaning: auspicious beginning for new job after switching from iPhone :)

20. n_youn
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

n_youn , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Don't think this is a big deal but planning to move out with my girlfriend is a small step towards a bigger goal of having my own place

21. darklink.perry
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

darklink.perry , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I just got a permanent full time position at AutoZone, and training to become a manager. Hopefully eventually leading to living on my own!

meatandy likes this.