[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. nitishkpr
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

nitishkpr , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Where to start, well I understand it must be tough for you as a company and for us as a customer also. Hard for you I mean it's very competitive out there in technology industry with big brand names and congratulations on achieving so much. And for us as customer means to choose from all such brands, and I am glad that me and my family choose you. It's been awesome experience in trying you technology and now it's like my routine part. Kudos to One plus team. And thanks

2. G_Todd_McLaughlin_OSQV
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

G_Todd_McLaughlin_OSQV , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My wife and I own two Oneplus 5Ts which we purchased on the anniversary of our engagement. They are Lava Red and signify over 20 years together through thick and thin, good and bad. Life is always changing, but each time we look at our phones, we are reminded just how precious life is and how enduring love can really be. These phones are our daily Valentine reminder. :)

Good luck Oneplus on the transition from "net" to "com"

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. G_Николай_Вакуленко_bTCW , Apr 9, 2018 :
    hello, oneplus. In December last year, I bought a smartphone oneplus 5t and from now on my life has changed dramatically. I began to have more time at work, constantly in touch with my family, I see what happens with the equipment at home. Since then, I'm on good terms with the management, got a welcome increase and won a tender for free MBA training. Thank you very much, oneplus, you are angels in my life !!!:p:p:p

4. JJStone77
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

JJStone77 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My latest major milestone in my life came last December with the birth of my first child. Each day after that seems to bring with her many new milestones, and many blessings.

5. TheInsomniac
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

TheInsomniac , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was making it through a tough 2017, and 2018 is just looking up (with my OnePlus5 in hand).

6. F_Tyler_Eady_wusa
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

F_Tyler_Eady_wusa , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My newest personal milestone is since having a daughter, going back to school, graduation with honours, and getting a job with the federal government in IT.

feels good to get out of construction and into the tech field

7. richarddtaft
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

richarddtaft , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is reconnecting with my family after no contact with them for 18 years. I was able to introduce my 17 yo daughter to them. It was a very emotional experience for all involved.

meatandy likes this.
  8. Lovehorsepower
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Lovehorsepower , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My first wife of 20 years passed away. I recently got remarried and have learned to love again.

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  9. MasterDomino
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

MasterDomino , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Finished my degree exams with approx 86% of practice and 80% theory :D, wish oneplus fam fun and luck.
    Greetings Master

10. Kendal Campos Araya
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Kendal Campos Araya , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Grandes noticias! Un pequeño cambio que representa un gran trabajo. Felicidades a los PM's. 1+ gracias por mantener alta tecnologia y calidad al alcance de todos! Pura Vida...

11. Coolie_Alexander
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Coolie_Alexander , Apr 9, 2018 :
    To come back to NYC to finish school, and upgraded to the 5T from a galaxy S5 was a great little milestone.:D

12. G_JUSTDS
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_JUSTDS , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations. I love your OnePlus 5T. I'm late to join the OnePlus community but I'm glad I did.

As far as a recent major milestone, for me is finally realizing that I am ok where I am. I've been struggling trying to balance work and family life, trying to find meaning in my work and supporting my family as much as I can. I've recently realized that we all need to slow down and live in the present moment and not to worry about the past or future. It has taken me a while to learn this and am now much happier.

13. LuciferSasma
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

LuciferSasma , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I finally got the balls to apply for my dreamjob and to say my feelings to the girl I love for years, for me these are big milestones.

14. Unacted
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Unacted , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Started a new job at the end of last year. Moved to a new city and trying to meet new people. Picked up a OnePlus three to help keep in touch and handle my new work responsibilities. It's been quite a wild ride.

15. DonGCampbell
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

DonGCampbell , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Just reached 32 years of marriage! The last one filled with great moments shot on my Oneplus 5. Here's to many more together for all of us! Congratulations on the website!

meatandy likes this.
  16. azndoodle
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

17. G_Kooonur_HoSv
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

18. chauoneplus
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

chauoneplus , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have had Samsung phone. I am Samsung fan also. BUT since I used oneplus 3T last 2 years, Oneplus is my best phone ever. Oneplus is fast, convenient, and good-looking. Grow up more and more Oneplus .com

19. kylecrain
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

kylecrain , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After 3 years of failed fertility treatments, and 2 failed Adoptions, we are finally getting our first baby, a baby boy that is due on the 14th!! Huge milestone in our life!

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  20. ckmfong
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ckmfong , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After being together for 9 years, my significant other finally proposed to me on my first trip to Europe!

21. indieshay
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

indieshay , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats to OnePlus!!

My milestone this year is moving out of the city and back into a quieter area. Living in the city was draining me and keeping me away from my future goal to have a small farm. More milestones are surely to come. :)