[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. piepatrol2000
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

piepatrol2000 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest achievement actually happened today when I signed for my first ever apartment lease. Moving out and experiencing the freedom of my own place is something I have dreamed of and it's finally happening. Now I can do things a bit more my way and a bit different. Just like how I enjoy telling people about OnePlus when they ask what my phone is because they have never heard of it. My phone may be just that, a phone, but I have a sense of pride in it, and now I get to say the same thing about having my own place.

2. F_Aqsa_Kashaf_DxLN
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

3. Son_Gokou31
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Son_Gokou31 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    When my wife got pregnant with our first child, I honestly didn’t become super excited. It wasn’t because I didn’t have feelings or anything like that, it just wasn’t real to me. And it was like that through the whole pregnancy. I got her whatever craving she had, rubbed the belly, etc but there wasn’t any excitement. I was more worried than anything else. Being a father was a scary proposition considering my experiences with my own. My daughter came and it was like a switch. Something changed. I was the one who changed her first, second and 3rd diaper while my wife recovered. I have been told over the last 14 years that I am a good father or a great dad the entire time. 4 kids and 14 years I only hope that I can continue being a good father.

meatandy likes this.
  4. jlye834
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

jlye834 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    We recently bought a new house and will be finalizing the sale of our old house in a few days!

5. G_michael_s_yGbc
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_michael_s_yGbc , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After years of horrible luck, losing my job, losing my girl friend to someone I called my best friend, no where to live. I decided to move to another state, I got a job as a buser at a restaurant. An employee at an optical store saw me working as a hard worker and saw that I have potential. He came up to me and asked me if i wanted a better job, he told me to go apply and tell the manager that he referred me. I applied and got hired. They trained me and taught me everything I needed to know. I was able to learn everything within a couple days. They left me by myself the week after. Fast forward 4 years later, I was able to climb up and became the lab manager. I was able to go back to college during the time and now working on my degree.

meatandy and matro like this.
  6. G_Alejandro_Cajas_YPWt
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

7. chvzedgar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

chvzedgar , Apr 9, 2018 :
    The milestone I want to share is a common one that happens to almost all of us... and that's what makes it special, because it feels unique for each. After 6 years with my girlfriend (who is a OnePlus Fan too [We got twin OnePlus Ones back in the day]) I proposed to her and she said yes! We are getting happily married on August [and getting a pair of OnePlus 6s, of course (; ].

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  8. jhego
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jhego , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone, I've finally found a great girlfriend after being single for a long time. Broke up with my ex after we've been together for 9 years and was single for a few years.

9. aquasharpie
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

aquasharpie , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I will be graduating this spring and I will be the first woman in my family to obtain a post-secondary degree.

meatandy likes this.
  10. F_Alejandro_Guillén_hVm
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

F_Alejandro_Guillén_hVm , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hello there OP team i will tell you my story, I'm studying medicine on the hardest University of my country and to be honest one of the best moments in my life was 3 months ago that I scored a 10 on my hardest class ever (pediatric care), have a great day and kisses from Ecuador ❤️

meatandy likes this.
  11. tedkord
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

tedkord , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It's kind of personal, so I can't give details, but I recently reached a financial milestone in my investments. Of course, President Tradewar has since erased that milestone, so at some point, I'll get to achieve it again.

12. turomarquez
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

turomarquez , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Nice to hear you... My milestone was bought my One Plus 5T, sold a couple tech stuff and get it. A Great phone... Great Company...

13. Skoots
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Skoots , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I'm so happy to see Oneplus being distributed/sold in Sweden from a big IT company which is a proof of your success internationally.
    A milestone for me is that I've started studying at KTH(Royal Institute of Technology) in Stockholm and it's great! Some books may be heavy but it's worth it I believe! :D

14. Schafer
    US Brand Ambassador Apr 9, 2018

Schafer , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was getting into college and haveing a 4.0 GPA after my first semester. I have been with you since day one! I have had the OP1, OP2 and now the OP5. These are the best phones I have ever had and I am Never going to Settle for anything less!

15. richardyuan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

richardyuan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I had a tough internship as a software engineer. Even though I am a unexperienced java programmer, I went to the Java conference with 1500 Java experts, and i managed to be placed 4th! Embrace the hard times, you learn alot.

16. Joscha.St
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Joscha.St , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Oh thinking about a milestone with Oneplus? Think I have several... But what I actually will never forget?

Realising, that my new Phone (the one plus three) had more RAM as my first Notebook. There were no other Phones with so much RAM at that Time. So a crazy experience.

And My personal milestones? I guess it was, at the first time I lounched a website, that actually maked sense, and were visited more than five times.

turomarquez likes this.
  17. Caleb-M-S
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Caleb-M-S , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I grew up in a small, conservative area in the United States Midwest, and I've always planned on not going to college and moving to the city to work and start over. However, I decided a few weeks ago that I am going to go to college to learn to be a highschool history teacher and hopefully cross country coach. I want to make a positive impact on people that are my age, currently, and make a small difference wherever I can. I've been a proud member of the 1+ family since switching from Apple last August to a OP5, and I've loved every second of it!

18. Fullhowzen
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Fullhowzen , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was building a youth basketball league in the small town of Port Alberni British Columbia so that the kids in our community have a positive activity to take part in. After many years of hard work laying the foundation, while working, raising a family and coaching highschool basketball we have accomplished this goal. The Port Alberni Minor Basketball Association or PAMBA for short is running a two night basketball league with over 80 boys and girls participating. It is so nice to watch our older highschool players helping build a bridge in our community between the elementary aged athletes and the highschool athletes by helping coach and mentor these kids. It has been a long tumultuous journey but well worth all the work.

meatandy likes this.
  19. Deactivated User
    Apr 9, 2018

Ruby G., meatandy and Lastprorican like this.
  20. thecakeisalie25
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

thecakeisalie25 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My big milestone was when I started to get my life back on track. I started getting up at 5 AM, and exercising every morning. I started getting on the computer less, and getting back on track with my studies (the backpack would really help here, mine is really old and worn down) and I started programming again! My grades are doing okay, and my code is getting better every day. I've even started saving most of my money instead of wasting it, so that when the OnePlus 6 comes out I'll be able to buy it (personally I love the notch).