[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. G_Cammy_Hung_ZtFl
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_Cammy_Hung_ZtFl , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I've always been a fan of the Oneplus since it first started. Staying up late trying to get the codes for the first phone. My milestone is changing my major into something more meaningful in life. Being able to provide for the society and not just myself was a big change in my life because I'll be in school for another ten years and I don't regret my decision!

2. Per.ohlsson
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Per.ohlsson , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is when my son came and we became a "real" family. Like every child he is wonderful in all ways and can brighten up all dark days!

Alysia619 likes this.
  3. Alysia619
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Alysia619 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    In July 2017 my husband and I were excited to find out that we were pregnant with our first child, we had finally reached the parent milestone. In October 2017 we were given some of the worst news of our lives, our unborn child had a condition called Ebstein's Anomaly. Tuesday before Thanksgiving 2017 our unborn daughter had already passed away. God willing we will become parents again in 2018 and be gifted with a living healthy baby and another muse for my OnePlus Five camera.

meatandy likes this.
  4. alex.logan
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

alex.logan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A proud 3T owner waiting to upgrade to 6. Major milestone of mine is arriving soon as my first daughter after three sons. Yahoo!

meatandy likes this.
  5. 905queentiffany
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

905queentiffany , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats to the OnePlus team!!! What a great milestone to achieve. I bought the OnePlus one when it first came out so I have really loved and respected your brand for a long time. Can't wait to see what's next!!

6. john leech
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

john leech , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was my 50th birthday this past March. Still love technology and great phones.

7. grungemusic3001
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

grungemusic3001 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Three weeks ago my wife and I welcome our first child into the world. A healthy baby boy!

Been with OnePlus since the One. Keep making high-value phones with unlocked bootloaders!

8. Shuenn Siang Ng
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Shuenn Siang Ng , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I'll be defending my PhD dissertation this week! I've used oneplus phone since first generation! I love it, keep up the good work!

9. Leinad4Mind
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

Leinad4Mind , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest acheivment was this year in fact. I moved to a new city. Said good bye to my all life city and family home. And start living with my partner. It was the first step of a new life, of a new me. I've been a OnePlus fan since OnePlus 1. Got a OnePlus 2, gave my 1 to my dad, then I missed my OPO, and bought another one, gave my OP2 to my partner, and then I bought the OP3T Midnight Black and gave my 2nd OPO to my mom, the OPO still is a great phone and they still continue to using it. With all my life changes I still didnt had the chance to go to OP5, but let see how my life goes, but as OnePlus moto I'll Never Settle!

10. Onobhas
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Onobhas , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone would be have a baby, my wife and I recently had a baby boy. He’s so adorable, I used to wish I could go back in the past to change one or two things in my life but after having him, I have long stopped my day dreaming. I wouldn’t trade him for anything in the world, even a Oneplus 6

11. wesamothman
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

wesamothman , Apr 9, 2018 :
    That would be really nice to see since a long time. .com zone matches the elegance of your name

12. k4get@oneplus5
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

13. enzo 4156
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

enzo 4156 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I just turned 62 years old. Not very welcomed but a milestone none the less! I've been with one plus since DAY ONE!!

14. vanne040
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

vanne040 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Thats great news! .com is the standard and I wish oneplus becomes the industry standard common man phone soon! On this day I spoke to my bettter half on phone for the first time 6 years ago! So kinda milestone clash! :)

15. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Apr 9, 2018

Bouncer71 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got QUOTE destroyed today...
    didn't even know that this exists nor that it's possible...
    but still, I achieved it in this forum and still don't know what actually happened...
    :eek:
    Not a milestone like moving from .net to .com...

But to me it means a lot...;)

meatandy likes this.
  16. Pientje
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Pientje , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is that yesterday I completed a MARATHON, my first at the age of 56! It was very heavy and emotional, I trained so hard for more than five months! It took me 5.34 hours to finish. I am very proud of myself, for doing something I could only dream of for so long. I never thought I could do it, but here I am!!

17. E1519247526690
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

E1519247526690 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Ждёмс !!!

Когда мы начали OnePlus еще в 2013 году, мы были богаты энергией и амбициями продуктов, но все еще находимся в любой другой области. Мы должны были расставить приоритеты по некоторым потребностям, например, получить пространство с АС и заплатить ваших инженерам. Мы хотели настроить наше присутствие на веб-сайте oneplus.com, но в то время стоимость этого не имела смысла. Поэтому мы поставили эту мечту на полку и сосредоточились на улучшении нашего сообщества.

Почти пять лет спустя мы с гордостью сообщаем, что мы перемещаем наш официальный сайт с .net на .com. Это личная веха для нас, чего-то, что мы хотели в течение определенного времени, но не могли достичь, когда мы были просто начинающим игроком. На прагматичном уровне мы считаем, что изменение домена необходимо, поскольку мы продолжаем расти. Мы надеемся, что переход на .com для всех регионов помогает защитить наших поклонников от сайтов, которые представляют собой региональную вариацию OnePlus.

Чем старше мы становимся, тем больше осознаем, насколько важно, чтобы люди в нашей жизни знали, что они ценятся. Не каждый придерживается вас через толстый и тонкий. Если вы только что присоединились к семье вчера или были с н

18. mt87
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mt87 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is starting this year off with OnePlus5T and customizing it to my liking. Having exactly what I want is a blessing. Congrats!

19. Schjerning86
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Schjerning86 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After spending 10 years working for a company where I had started as a young man aged 18 after having dropped out of school I was let go. I had to come to terms with my self image as someone who was a failure and not good enough for anything. I started a company making film and video, got good at it and got the will to go back to school. Finished highschool at 31 and is now at university with the dream to work with people in need.

20. Ashish Poudel
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Ashish Poudel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My greatest milestone in my life is switching to OnePlus from other device : ) Now I am in love with OnePlus .

21. beeberry
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

beeberry , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It doesn't feel weird, a change is a change ; just to get used to it. But so far I haven't heard any complaints on their products, I don't have a OnePlus but I will happy to be able to try one.