[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. josemorfin
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

josemorfin , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations !!!!!

2. Aleco_Mik
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Aleco_Mik , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is I recently completed my BSc in IT and now I'm working on my MBA!!

3. G_James_Sheppa_Btxh
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

G_James_Sheppa_Btxh , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have had to have my leg amputated as a result of an M.V.A. in 2015. I'm already walking @1000 feet day.Now that I'm not in a wheelchair anymore, I could use a good back pack.LOL!
    THANK YOU ALL, FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR HARD WORK TO MAKE A GREAT PHONE EVEN BETTER.
    REGARDS
    Jim Sheppa

4. Thuva18
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Thuva18 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I always wanted to go to college and become a computer technician but my marks were very bad in high school. Due to my bad marks, my counsiler and everyone told me that I probably won't be accepted into collee unless I start putting in hard work. So, when I went to grade 11, I started staying after school studying, and studying hard, so I can achieve my goal .when my report came, I knew I was going to get a good marks. Turns out, I did, all 80% and up. When I went to grade 12, I studied hard and got even better marks. Now, I'm in my 3rd year of studying at college to be a networking technician which was my dream job. I will be done this year and be doing something I love. Dreams do come true, of you're willing to put in the work and it goes for everyone.

5. F_Azat_Baltaev_fWux
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

6. rajivghandi767
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

7. B_randon
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

B_randon , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I transitioned from college to a job

8. CarlosPelaez
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

CarlosPelaez , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I personally enjoy others moving forward and achieving their goals in life, being able to witness a brand
    I find joy in others accomplishing their life goals and milestones, specially when it comes to people that haven't had the easiest of starts or have had to deal with very rough situations multiple times, OnePlus has a story that isn't that much different, coming into a market where its leaders made a better job at keeping competitors far behind than giving clients what they deserved/expected for their money; it wasn't an easy path and it was rather a bumpy road I'm sure, but in the end we all (And I say "we" because I'm the proud owner of a 3T) managed to make a name in the industry. In my personal case since I have a Student Loan I had to set the milestone of having a job that allowed me to do the payments while leaving me something to live on (I live alone), fourtunately I was able to land a well-paid job a month before getting my degree.

9. wannagiftscom
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

10. BlackJesus5000
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

BlackJesus5000 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Most recent milestone was moving away from home, living in a flatshare and working for a fine company. Never have I done any of this in my life and it's amazing. Well to be honest I'm not keen on doing the dishes. (Dishwasher broke down few weeks ago)

11. HBDino
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

12. jmartinez65991
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jmartinez65991 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Good job OnePlus, did not know you guys before my interest in the OnePlus 3 and eventually buying the 5 but I'm glad I bought it. I just recently cleared one of my debts and that's my milestone. Been a few years slowly reducing it and now I can breathe a bit better. Thanks again to your company for my most beloved phone to date

13. exraver66
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

exraver66 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have reached a milestone in taking the next step in my life which is quite a leap for me, in that I am getting married. I still am having to remember that I am now a taken man. Still dose not quite feel real but major life changes take time to adjust to. But I am exited but also nervous about my soon to be married. But it’s a good kind of nervous. I cannot wait to take the plunge!!! ;)

14. dvorzhik
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

dvorzhik , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I'm still only dreaming about buying OnePlus, but I hope that in 2018 my dream will come true.

15. enkendu
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

enkendu , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It's fantastic that you guys get to move to dot Com from dot net, that is a great accomplishment! To share my own, would probably be my graduating with a B.S. in computer science, and getting a fantastic job in that field, I love what I do and I am so very grateful for that accomplishment, it has been a few years since graduation, however, I never doesn't feel awesome to be done with school! I love it, and I am so thankful I did it! Congratulations OnePlus!

16. nymodel69
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

nymodel69 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone, achieving the highest sales record at work and for that among with other goodies I just won a free Apple iPhone X. Thinking of switching to iPhone vs. staying with my One Plus. If I win this giveaway/ gift that may just keep me with One Plus.

17. Draagyn
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Draagyn , Apr 9, 2018 :
    For me, my milestone was finding the love of my life, after realizing she was right in front of me. Then getting matching 1+1's!!

18. Lord_Mithalvaiel
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Lord_Mithalvaiel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got a GTX 1070 gaming PC! this is my first true gaming device. It was a powerspec 1510, and I got it refurbished for less than $1000! I am planning to save up for a VR headset now that I have this computer. Go OnePlus.

19. talentcookie
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

20. Swastikkhare
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018