[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. F_Daniel_Mönig_OGoP
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

2. jlawilla
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jlawilla , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone was passing my entry exam for Medical School. In Belgium each year about 6000 students try to get in to medical school and only about 15% will pass. It was the start of a whole new chapter in my life.

3. MarkSilverius
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MarkSilverius , Apr 9, 2018 :

4. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2018

Max.Mar , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Learning Growing, sharing is what I have learnt here with OnePlus Community and members..I did got bashed too by some members when I posted some silly questions without searching..my fault. But yes all in all I have learned a lot.

Milestone - I won the OP3T in the very first Raffles. It was really an unimaginable moment for me.. I thought it is a discount coupon to purchase OP3T. I only realized that it is a OP3T when David contacted me for the details.

Amazing.. Awesome.. Zindabad!!

meatandy likes this.
  5. alexferdean
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

alexferdean , Apr 9, 2018 :
    OnePlus 3 was and still is a great phone for me. I had a lot of phones, but this one works great and when I'll buy a newer phone I will look back to this one with joy.

6. outpin
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

outpin , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I will start my first job tomorrow, by biggest achievement so far!

7. klausemann
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

klausemann , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone: After working in the field of development work (health care) for 6 years in Zambia, southern Africa, I'm moving now to my new job in Switzerland! So its a move from ZAM to CH!

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. arnoudwigh
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

arnoudwigh , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Got my Bachelors Degree of Science a month ago. Since then i've got a job, a nice car and saving money to go towards my next milestone, which will be my own house. Been with OnePlus since the One. Now currently enjoying the OP5. Will skip the 6 this year, but might go for the new phone from Oneplus next year.

9. ThreeVision
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ThreeVision , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A perfect OnePlus 2 phone ... I await the 6 .... !! ready for purchase.
    Thanks OnePlus

10. IceCat
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

IceCat , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is becoming a father again for the second time!

11. antsmartti
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

antsmartti , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Me and my girlfriend have been searching for an apartment to buy for a long time now and it looks like it's finally happening! Waiting the final answer from the bank and then we can notarize the deal.
    #success

12. serros
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

13. BBQ
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

BBQ , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone: Moving abroad with my significant other and still keeping my old job.

14. TheBestPessimist
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

15. pawlow
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

pawlow , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone was the learning of web programming and the following foundation of my first company.

16. Jonas72
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

17. aakarpost
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

aakarpost , Apr 9, 2018 :
    For the first time in my life, I won the raffle in January, that too from OnePlus. :)

18. carrattasimone
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

carrattasimone , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Great news. I believe that the beauty of Life is the presence of many goals. if there were no goals, we would live without stimulation. my last goal was when at the Age of 22 i started making money and i gained indipendence fronte my family. i Hope :)

19. G_Jyri_Lämsä_Wwtj
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

20. xerius
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

xerius , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is the discovery of the first phone oneplus. He was as convincing qualitatively as the concept of development of his company. Since then, I am faithful to the brand and its products.