[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. NicoPengin
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

NicoPengin , Apr 9, 2018 :
    One of my biggest milestones was graduating from community college while being employed full time. I was the first in my family to get a degree so it's always going to be my biggest achievement personally

meatandy likes this.
  2. Rustam_Azimkulov
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Rustam_Azimkulov , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My greatest milestone of the past year is the purchase of OnePlus 5 with memory of 8/128. Since then I have forgotten what the limits are. Before OP5 I had been using iPhone with lots of limits and I thought it was normal to be safe from viruses. But finally I collected my courage and don't feel sorry for that thanks to OnePlus 5. Now I download and install what I want and enjoy safety, speed and easiness of using a real hi-tech device. The camera, chipset, design, quality really outrun all current flagships.

3. ozo1ozo
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

ozo1ozo , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I will never forget the best remotely support I've ever gotten from Oneplus

4. cimemvane
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

cimemvane , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats OnePlus for your milestone! I love you guys, you made my milestone with me:) I bought my first One Plus phone one year ago, turned my life around, got a new job recently and achieved most of my little milestones withing this last year :)

5. G_Metozo_Rhetso_Pmej
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_Metozo_Rhetso_Pmej , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Milestone - migrating from Apple ecosystem to Android.

I had been a great fan of iPhone, learned it's jailbreaking codes just to understand IOS. then comes One plus 5 with it's Mammoth memory, makes me forget what apple is about.

One Plus a jump of happiness.

6. Hrifkin
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Hrifkin , Apr 9, 2018 :
    -congrats on the move!-
    My latest milestone is being at my current job a whole year finally. And actually feeling like I'm in a place i belong

7. g0tunagi
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

g0tunagi , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I tried for a couple months to switch to a pixel from op3t because I prefer smaller phones (or at least I thought I did). after a couple months, i was annoyed with various bugs in the pixel and was drawn back to my op3t because the software was so much better that i got over my aversion to the larger size. so that's a milestone for y'all. :)

8. sirgeorge1973
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

9. Kruzkal
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. pkcable
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

pkcable , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is my sobriety. I got clean and sober on July 23rd, 2002. Every year on that date I celebrate a other year of sobriety. This July 23rd will be 16 years!

meatandy likes this.
  11. Dibdibson
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Dibdibson , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My first phone was also the first phone for this company. I had the original oneplus and I loved it. Now I'm using the 3t and I show it off proudly. It still stands up against newer phones. I was rooting for this company since the beginning and I'm proud of how much it grew. If someone offered me a new iPhone or a new oneplus, I would pick oneplus every time.

12. itsjaylin
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

itsjaylin , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After 6 years in college, I'm finally about to graduate this spring and I couldn't be more nervous. This whole time I've been working full time, and going to school on and off, supporting myself. It's going to be a big accomplishment when I finish.

13. vbbhatt
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

vbbhatt , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I completed 1 year at my first job at Reliance Jio this month. This was indeed a milestone for me.

14. sumit jain12345
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

sumit jain12345 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was passing CA IPCC exams in November,17 . I had failed in the first attempt but still i didn't lose hope. I studied with more concentration and dedication for the next attempt and cleared it . now I feel my life is really better than before. #never_give_up #never_settle.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018

15. Grisu_
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

16. Sinnaz0709
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

Sinnaz0709 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    One of my life's milestone was being able to receive an Invite to purchase the One Plus One and join the One Plus Family. Ever since I've been using One Plus Devices and now there are various models in my household as I have family members using One Plus Devices. As for recent...i'm finally being able to transition to a new role at the office that I've been trying for. Despite challenges with internal leadership and politics... I'm finally being able to closer and closer to the role...it's a start but hopefully soon I can be in it fully!

17. G_steven_Downs_ygrv
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

18. rastreet
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

rastreet , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I recently became a father for the first time and discovered the fear, wonder, love, excitement, joy and amazement that goes with the job. Each time I travel with work my evenings are spent on Facebook messenger, wishing I was home for a real cuddle and kiss. My wife sends me photos but these are just not the same as the real thing. I often think of the ancient Vikings or Han traders that would leave their families for years to travel and trade and cannot imagine their heartache.
    Each day my little boy changes a little, does something new or has a new experience. Technology means even when away I can follow this progression even when halfway around the world (and I am thankful for this) however what I really need is a Startrek transporter!

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. Rexisity
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

Rexisity , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Weird to see this oneplus.com up here, but then again great to know that we (OnePlus) are moving ahead in the right direction. My milestone was getting my first job in a field completely different to my graduation. And taking it a bit further, now getting into MBA. 2 very important steps in my life.

20. NoahGenco
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

NoahGenco , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well i have to say that my biggest milestone in my life (16 years :) ) was, that i changed my life in a realy good way. I was tired of buying and Playing Games and stuff like that, so i got my selfe up and tried to make them on my own and that changed a lot in my life. And im happier now :D
    PS: I love Oneplus i am a huge Fan i cant wait for the oneplus 6!!!!