[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. lun471k
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

lun471k , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone was to realize my dream even through the doubts of my close family and friends.
    All around me, motorcycles never were seen as a nice thing, since a lot of biker gangs were roaming in the area a few years ago. They're always related to illegality and fear... but I always loved watching motorcycle races on TV.

So much, that I decided to sign up for the motorcycle course even with everyone discouraging me to do so. I did, and then I bought my dream bike, the superbike from Kawasaki: the ZX-10R. It's been 2 years (in exactly 20 days) and every day of my life I smile when I think of riding the motorcycle again.

It really opened new horizons for me, especially mentally. I now know how to break through mental barriers and follow my instinct instead of everyone else's feelings.

Everytime I sit on it, I feel like it's the best day ever. And now that winter is going away, I'm counting the days until I'll be able to ride it daily again.
    17621963_10156649111593644_5318505653940786140_o.jpg

Ruby G., meatandy and ZZetor like this.
  2. diepe28
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

diepe28 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hey all, first of all congratulations, you guys have come a long way and you deserve it.

I've been with OnePlus since the second version (currently have a 3t) and I am looking forward OnePlus 6!!!

My recent major milestone that I accomplished was living by myself in a foreign country for 6 months. I am from Costa Rica and last year I got the opportunity to go to France for 6 months to research what would be my master's degree thesis topic. I did not know french and I had never lived by myself before, but I knew this was something I could not let got. So, I buckled down, started learning french on my own and saving as much money as possible. To not make this story too long, the experience was so enriching personal and professionally. When I got home I was a better person than when I left. I made so many friends, visited a lot places and had learned lessons from experiences that you can only learn when you have lived them.

Needless to say, my OnePlus 3t was with me that whole time so I new someone had my back when I needed it the most.

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. R1518049197489
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

R1518049197489 , Apr 9, 2018 :

My best milestone was either saving up money to buy my dream house. I saved up for four years and worked 3 jobs so I could buy my dream car. I could finally stop walking 19 miles to work and school.

4. sadie920
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

sadie920 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A big milestone for me recently was that I graduated from University and started working as a registered nurse. Although nursing school is already very practical and hands on, the "real world" still takes some getting used to! But my One Plus 5 has helped me get through my work day a lot, allowing me to quickly look up medications or diagnoses. This is the first One Plus I've ever owned.. and I don't think I'll ever go back!

5. Rahif Dc
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Rahif Dc , Apr 9, 2018 :
    One plus 5t is my first device i ever bought from one plus.
    But this single device has changed my life so much than my past devices has ever did.

Oneplus forever.

Yours truly,
    ONEPLUS SUPPORTER.

6. gguido89
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

gguido89 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was becoming engineer despite all the negative comments from people who i believed they were friends. It was a huge effort but i wouldnt change it for anything. You set your own limit, so my advice to you Is NEVER SETTLE.

7. illbirz
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

illbirz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I recently, about a year ago had a little baby girl name Lily. She is amazing and I can't wait to see what will be in store for her when she can have her very own OnePlus. #originalOP+1owner #2manymoreyears2come

Attached Files:

• Lily.jpg
      Lily.jpg
      File size:
      903.9 KB
      Views:

Ruby G. and ZZetor like this.
  8. Bkh87
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Bkh87 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Thanks for all your hard work. While the OP5 is my first phone, it won't be my last.

My major milestone happened a few months ago. I bought my first property! I live in it with my girlfriend. Such a big investment. Thank you OP for all the improvements and we look forward to many more.

9. Ashcan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ashcan , Apr 9, 2018 :

10. adrianjm
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

adrianjm , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was engaging in a career change and going back to school for an MBA in 2017. I bought my first OnePlus device during the program which supported me through recruiting and into my new career. Congrats all your milestones!

11. poopsterbrown
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

poopsterbrown , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I made a game called Urban Bitches that I made specifically to run on my OnePlus 3. It runs on 13,000 other Android devices also, but my OnePlus had the resources for me to raise the limits of what I could do. I released it just a few months ago.

12. nordoqui
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

13. T1518425137058
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

T1518425137058 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hi. Firstly I love my OnePlus 5 .By far the best phone I've ever had & love the camera! I've just recently hit my 11stone mark, so now, that's a total weight loss of 5stone, I feel great now but still want to lose maybe a stone, I'll be getting out on the MTB & out rambling more to shift this last stone.
    Great news on the .com guys, keep up the good work!

14. G_Koldehaldjas_Pukk_olSb
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_Koldehaldjas_Pukk_olSb , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hi, my big milestone was last year in May when I left our (Estonia) neighbour´s BIG and famous brand NOKIA behind and bought my first OnePlus 3T. I got my first Nokia/mobile phone in March, 2000. I was really surprised how fast and good OnePlus is. I have had Nokia 1020 with the best camera and zoom - that was the only thing that was not better in OnePlus. I also had some problems with receiving phonecalls in november, but everything else worked well. Thanks to OnePlus online support I did not have to send my phone away for repairing and got a good advice at once. I'm really happy and going to buy the newest model soon :D!

15. blizbiggy
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

blizbiggy , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A recent milestone I've achieved is not only getting a promotion at my place of work, but also being able to enjoy the luxury of traveling and seeing all of the cultures of different places with my significant other. It's something that I never thought I'd be doing.

16. C V Vel
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

C V Vel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was to start my very own business to make a significant contribution to the industry

17. Driftking007
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

18. pepswel
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

pepswel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hey I'am Pep. My highlight is still to come.
    On the 22th of september I'am going to give my daughter away, to be married with her lady friend. The first time I was suppost tot give her away, 6 years back, but she canseled the wedding. She didn't love this guy enough. But now the wedding is on. And I'am proud.

19. MrHam31
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MrHam31 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    In a few days I'll conclude my military service. And I am still using the OnePlus One ;)

Thank you for your great work!

meatandy likes this.
  20. virtser
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

virtser , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, I got three of OnePlus phones, starting with Onepkus One, next OnePlus 3 and now OnePlus 5T.
    And these models came up on same years as three of my very own children.
    How is that for last year's milestone? :)

21. redrum
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

redrum , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is me and my wife are expecting our second daughter soon.