[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Gegetp
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Gegetp , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Still using my OPO since pretty much day one (pun not intended). I suppose it's a major milestone for it to be running Android 8.1 flawlessly at this point!

2. geko95gek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

geko95gek , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I've owned the OnePlus X for around 2.5 years, that's my milestone. Even though lots of people said it wasn't a good device, and it's very very rare now. I proved that it was solid phone, I've never had a single issue with it!

3. Paggyz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Paggyz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My latest milestone was to be admitted to a university faculty very hard and, even if it wasn't the one I wanted to enter, I still consider it an enormous success.
    (With my OnePlus 5t my university life is so easier! So, thank you OnePlus.
    I'll never get tired of saying it.)

4. Forwaistee
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

5. F_Octavian_Tonica_tDLI
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

F_Octavian_Tonica_tDLI , Apr 9, 2018 :
    One big dream of mine was to have my own place.
    I'm very grateful that this milestone has been reached and even if I have to pay mortgage for 30 years, at least is mine.

6. xunguito
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

xunguito , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone was to move from Portugal to live in UK last year at the age of 38...it's hard but now I'm really proud of that. Congrats OnePlus!

7. kisvaszar
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

8. artman
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

9. praviarva
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

praviarva , Apr 9, 2018 :
    As personal milestone I am blessed with a baby girl 3 months back. There couldn't be a bigger mileston.

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. Carlos_Oct2014
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Carlos_Oct2014 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Um dos grandes marcos na minha actividade de blogger foi sem sombra de duvida a aquisição do meu oneplus one que alterou e melhorou drasticamente os conteúdos e a tempestividade dos mesmos no meu blog. Espero que a aquisição do oneplus 6 venha a ser um marco tão ou maior que este.

11. caodecaca
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

12. eugeneteoh
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

eugeneteoh , Apr 9, 2018 :
    At 42 years old, I've finally learnt how to swim. Am going to take part in my first ever triathlon in July. Wish me luck!!! :p

meatandy and Housden like this.
  13. markVnathan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

markVnathan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Dropped out of school when I lost my Dad 10 years ago. And here I am still. Dream job, and everything I ever wanted. Couldn't be happier.

14. loekh85
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

loekh85 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone of 2017 was getting divorced, moving and getting a new job. For 2018 it's getting a promotion and a new relationship !

15. monkeypwnzzz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

monkeypwnzzz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I feel like Oneplus made a big move on the begining by their first phone already. The phone was so damn good. Not only the price made it good, it realy was a beast of a phone. I bought it and it made my life so much easier on school, work and at home. I think that is why I want to say thankyou to Oneplus for making a phone the people need.

This was a big milestone for me!

16. PattiBruce
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

PattiBruce , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I never spent much on a mobile phone.
    it got the scraps of others when they bought a new mobile.
    I was quickly satisfied if I could call.
    but 3 years ago I bought a real phone for the first time,
    the OnePlus One.
    it is still my buddy.

17. audis
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

18. B4sti99
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

B4sti99 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is that I finished school and applied for an university ^^

19. yianniscy84
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

yianniscy84 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was getting successful professionally and travelling the world with my work!

20. Gioele99
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Gioele99 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    When I first heard about Oneplus, I thought It was another of those crappy chinese brands which create nothing but imitations of more popular brands... After finding out more about it, I realized that Oneplus was different, so I trusted It and I buyed a Oneplus 3. After a year and a half, I can definitely say that i don't regret buying it at all. Thanks Oneplus.

21. sipp11
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

sipp11 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Buying one plus stops me from buying other Android phones. And now I have 2 of 1+ already. That sure is a milestone, right?