[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Wimoweh
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Wimoweh , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got a full-time job as a physiotherapist and it lasts until I retire. :)

2. sharolynvicente
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

sharolynvicente , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My recent milestone may be small, but finally going back to school after feeling depressed for a couple of months that set me back. I’m glad I can finally move forward a little and start back to finally reach my goal and graduate!

3. Mr.Bernji
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Mr.Bernji , Apr 9, 2018 :
    1990, I was the first baby in Austria where an amniocentesis was conducted! [e]1f609[/e] So i was healthy enough to live! [e]1f60a[/e]

4. Iconical
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Iconical , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My previous milestone was finishing my studies, which I did in February last year. I got an awesome job immediately after this and have never been happier.

5. georgemix
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

georgemix , Apr 9, 2018 :
    congrats on your progress !

my personal milestone: creating my own firm!

6. akashrai1
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

akashrai1 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    First of all congratulation #oneplusteam for achieving the milestone. If i have to share my personal milestone then it would be the day when i became father 2 years back and my wife gave me sweetest gift i.e a adorable son. I remember that is the time when i bought my one plus phone and i couldn't be happier.
    My Oneplus captured unlimited moments through it's amazing camera's and i couldn't be happier and thankful to the team.

Cheers!
    Akash

7. starkruzr
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

starkruzr , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I'm leading a project at work for the first time ever and it is scary but awesome!

8. gitarrmagnus
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

gitarrmagnus , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A milestone for me was to finally get my driver license last year. I passed both the practical and the theory tests at the first try luckily, and bought a car the same day.
    Though I am on my own journey in my car, I'll be riding along with yours too for a long while. Very happy with my Oneplus 5t! I love it!

Kind regards,
    Magnus

9. Ahmedh
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ahmedh , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Finally started working as a pharmacist after over 8 years of post secondary studies!! And OnePlus was with me every step of the way :) #OnePlus.com

10. trevor988lo
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

trevor988lo , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Oneplus gave me every reason to switch to as well as stick to my oneplus device! Keep up all the great work.

My milestone was moving to a new city for my job after graduated and entering the next stage of my life! Securing a job within a technical company, I'm really proud of my phone (yes I like to show off my phone to my colleagues who paid ridiculous amount of money to get a green line of death on their screen)

Thanks oneplus! You're like a friend who's always been there, but also give me more reasons to be proud to be Chinese ;)

11. cwwu1029
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

cwwu1029 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is to keep OnePlus 5 for about 10 months and eager to find your OnePlus 6/6T. Haha

12. calvinshao
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

13. Jimmy Holtehus
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Jimmy Holtehus , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was fighting for my kids. Ever since they were born, they have had problems gaining weight. The local Authority accused my wife and I , for not feeding them. They wanted to take our kids away from us because of it.
    Today 7 years later, We have won over the local authority in court. That victory was only made possible, because of my wifes endless love and support. When I got home from work, so very tired, I had to study the law books for many hours. Other days we took the kids to the hospital to get them examined. Many examinations later it turned out that both girls had a very rare, but curable disease.
    We won the case only 3 weeks ago. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders , and it feels like I could sleep for a month lol :-D

Btw.. I just LOVE the Oneplus 5T! It is the best device I have ever owned. Keep up the good work ! :)

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  14. D1511228549151
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

D1511228549151 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am looking forward to seeing One Plus 6. My recent milestone was paying off my debts and improving work/life balance.

meatandy likes this.
  15. Elliott1
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Elliott1 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Want to see the 6 in my hand ! All I care about ! #LetsGoOnePlus

16. rwong999
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

rwong999 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got my Oneplus 3T last year and a week later started on a new job. The Oneplus 3T has been my goto phone since then.

17. Shooper
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

Shooper , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My major life milestone was moving from Calgary Alberta, Canada to Saint John New Brunswick, Canada. So from living on the prairies close to the rocky mountains to the maritimes on the Bay of Fundy. It's been a huge change with many different activities than what I grew up . Loving it.

meatandy likes this.
  18. angelosg87
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

angelosg87 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Great job One Plus.

I had One Plus 1 and before a month I got One Plus 5T and I simply love it.

My milestone until today is the day I got married. Until next one..

Keep going One Plus team.

Greetings from Cyprus

19. C1523204973390
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

C1523204973390 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    well, a year back i had my old moto g2 getting 4 years old and it was a time to change, and that time I also had a career vaccum preparing for one of the most difficult exams of India cat 2017/xat 2018 to get admitted into top B-school of the country.

I promised myself that I will give me a treat only if I was able to get a top B school of this country.

I had finally converted a few of the top ones and 2 days back I treated myself with a BRAND NEW oneplus 5t and guys I'm now a proud member of ur family, loving ur device.

so this was my personal milestone and also a heartiest congratulations to all of u for this new success u have, may God bring more such laurals to you guys in the coming years.

20. MerfishAriel
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MerfishAriel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone up to date is getting a brand new Honda Civic Si. Such a fun drive, and not something I ever saw myself getting as everyone kept telling me nerds can't make it in life.