[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. ferzbeidel
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

2. Ludovic_MAILLET
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ludovic_MAILLET , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Personally I use to have HTC Phones, for a long time
    Then I discover OnePlus with OnePlus 3T.

And I have give it to my daughter bécasse his phone Was break And Then I buy the OnePlus 5.

I love my OnePlus phones because they are always upgraded with new software.

Thanks to all OnePlus teams.

3. parahall
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

parahall , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was to build a startup :) Well, we already in production with our first beta!

4. adrien.frantzen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

5. Du53c
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

Du53c , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Almost finished my degree in which I am the first person to measure some new wireless cellular signal in my country. I am not supposed to say which cellular technology yet :D

6. icezen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

icezen , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Being quite surprise of the quality of OnePlus 3, I can said my first milestone was buying OP3 just after closing a relationship with an ex.
    It could appear quite dramatic to start this post, but in that particular moment you need to change something and try different things, also simple things as a phone.
    My friend had already OP1, and he suggested me to try new version, cost/quality are amazing. And I did it! After 2 years this mobile phone works without any issue (only issue on Android 8.0, unfortunately).
    So, starting from 2016, One plus was the first “experience”, such a kind of “kick-off” of new project called “personal target”.
    I done first trip by myself, new Job more close to my interests, and new friends able to share same passion and fun moments.

Appreciate to be a part of “One Plus family” and hoping the development and growth of the product will not stop.

Congratulation and best wishes!
    Luca

7. G_Riaan_le_Roux_eBrw
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

8. mrmojoxx
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mrmojoxx , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Ciao a tutti,
    Ho acquistato il mio oneplus 5t White sandstone proprio all'inizio di una brutta diagnosi medica..
    Ora passo al terzo ciclo di terapia e questo fantastico telefono (venivo da oneplus 3) è il mio fedele compagno nei lunghi giorni di cura. Cura che finirà quest'estate... Festeggeremo insieme alla mia famiglia con in mano spero il nuovo oneplus 6.
    Saluti a tutti.

9. JH89
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

JH89 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the new website!
    My recent milestone will be my first vaccation to Asia (China) next week. Looking forward to get to know a different culture and explore the origin country of my Oneplus 5. :grinning::sunglasses:

10. marvelici0us
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

marvelici0us , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I`m Happy to hear IT.
    I bought the one, the 2 and the 3. Now i am waiting dir the oneplus 6.

11. G_enes_yilmaz_yOkR
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

12. the_malleges
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

the_malleges , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I finally finished my Abitur in germany. It's equal to graduation. No one believed in me, that i could do it, but i 've prooven everybody wrong. When I' ve finally had my certificat in my hand, i bought myself the Oneplus 5t as gift.

13. Peterxxx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

Peterxxx , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Myn first experience with OnePlus was back in 2014 when I purchased the incredible OnePlusOne. That device was almost 3 years 24/7 by my side and never let me down. Last year it became time that I let the OnePlusOne for what it was and purchase the OnePlus 5. Same as the OPO it is now 24/7 by my site and same as the OPO it has never let me down, I love my OP5:).
    I thought I can let go the OPO now and sell it but I can't. It is to good to sell and is now myn backup device, not that I need a backup device because you can trust blindly on the OP5. it is always ready to help me with blazing speed.
    One thing is certain, the probability that my next device is an oneplus is 99% :cool:

14. alexsdlc
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

alexsdlc , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations OnePlus! I've always wondered why dot net. I've finally quit smoking [e]1f6ac[/e] and it's awesome!

meatandy likes this.
  15. Pierpaolo DAMICI
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Pierpaolo DAMICI , Apr 9, 2018 :

Maybe it's not that exciting, but I have a chinese girlfriend from a while. She loved Apple, but nothing... Yesterday I convinced her to buy the next OP6 with me. A great milestone for me ahah

16. Johan.Bang
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Johan.Bang , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations, I always believed one plus would grow to something big, u are and will always be the best ;)

17. Maxximuscool
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2018

Maxximuscool , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My completed my biggest milestone thus far by marrying my wife after 10 years of been together. There are still many more milestones in my life which I want to achieve. The next one is to buy our own place and raise a child or children together.

18. safpip
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

safpip , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Recently me and my girlfriend adopted a small dog! I really love dogs, but this one is the first that is truly mine!

19. number4230676
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

number4230676 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Mon fait marquant est que depuis quelques mois, la réussite d'un concours m'a fait m’éloigner du cocon familial... Mon OnePlus 5 n'a jamais eu autant d'importance... Appel vidéo / SMS / Mail / jeux en réseau , en famille... j'apprécie tous les jours sa caméra, son autonomie, son excellent son... Merci à lui ! Merci à vous. OnePlus, une marque découverte il y a quelques mois et que je vais garder longtemps...

20. G_Josef_Polak_(mlicnak)_
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018