[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. gclaesen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

gclaesen , Apr 9, 2018 :

My milestone is I have become a Forever Business Owner and I want make it in the network marketing business so I want to go on vacations paid by my company, and this with the OnePlus phones, these. I love them. And they have given me a great comfort because i know they are always working.

2. metamamine
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

metamamine , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was moving from my home and then 2 more times until i found the perect place for me with the perfect person. It was hard to free myself from the schackles of family but i finally did it !

3. masteray
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

masteray , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I would say, one big milestone recently achieved is, that I am now engaged :)

4. mr_semsim
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

5. LadyRapture
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

LadyRapture , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I've never had iOS devices. My milestone was to switch to Android and I've made it with my One Plus 5. I'm very glad I've done it. Sometimes dare it's the only way to overcome our limits.
    I'm pride of you, guys!

6. dominoes20
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

dominoes20 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Recently lost my oneplus 5t so now using an old Samsung

I miss my amazing oneplus. Especially Dash Charge. Also the quick updates and amazing Beta program. Oh yh and face unlock with the lit up screen for at night.

I can't wait to go back. Right now I'm definitely settling.

7. alexw
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

alexw , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Good luck! :)
    I successfully passed the interview and qualification examination and got a new job in IT, which I wanted for a long time. Long weeks of hard work.

8. Jellehoste
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

9. Dpan9
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Dpan9 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    well done! I am on my 3T and still very happy with that. buying that phone was actually a milestone as it was my first flagship smartphone and really made a change in the way I use my phone. I hope you will keep supporting it though and keep low prices in order for us to be able to buy your future devices!

10. Kapters
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Kapters , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Мы были вместе на .net и будем на .com. Развивайтесь и достигайте высот!

11. suncana
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

12. lodedebrun
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

lodedebrun , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was signing the contract of the new studio where I will move in with my partner. Completely new expercience and I am really excited to begin this new chapter in my life. I started with the OP2 and knew that you guys make the phone that's best for me. I will stick to OP, that's why I upgraded to the OP5 and it is still the best phone out there in my opinion. I really look forward to the future and walk to the next chapter of my life, ofcouse with the OP backpack ;)

13. casi
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

casi , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hello,

I am here from the first opo, i am a big Fan and happy, you go on this Hard way on the Hard Phone Market.

14. Aiik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

Aiik , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Years ago, my interest in technology and gadgets was non-existent. When I grew older this interest would grow, but I didn't have anyone who shared this interest with me. During the Oneplus One period I kept on stalking this phone, after I saw a Facebook post about it being the best price/quality phone on the market. I became active on the forum, without being able to buy the phone due to a lack of money.
    The forum was the 'someone' I could talk to about technology and gadgets, so s
    lowly I learned about different kinds of hardware and gadgets. After a few months I received an invite, and after some hesitation I decided to just buy the Oneplus One. Being one of the few to own a phone made by Oneplus, I could easily distinguish people who also liked technology by just watching if they owned a Oneplus phone. It was a very nice way of meeting new people with the same interests.
    This motivated me, and made sure my interest in technology would grow. A lot of other gadgets followed, for example a 3D printer I built myself. During this period it finally became clear in my head what I wanted my future to be, something involving technology. This motivated to work hard on school to be able to make it to university. Half a year ago I entered a University of Technology where I can follow my passion, and meet a lot of people with the same interests as me.

This post made me look back on the past few years, and made me realise talking to these people helped me develop my interests in a very positive way. I am glad I can say Oneplus had a such an impact on my life.

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. leopardo
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

16. Sudeep Baral
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

Sudeep Baral , Apr 9, 2018 :
    On April 7 2018, It became a year I have been sober. And its became 2 years since I have been depression free on March 2018. I am loving my life :)

17. AOJ
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

AOJ , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest achievement? When I got an invite to buy the almighty One Plus One :D (kidding)

Maybe to being a recognised photographer and be paid to take pictures (started as a pure amateur)

18. mitzkaia
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mitzkaia , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My recent milestone that I'm very proud of was getting a new job.The old one was stressing me in a such a bad way that affected my relation with my loved ones, but I was too afraid of getting a new job because new life stuff is hard for me. But eventually I had enough and had the courage to get a new job: so I did! And I am very happy here so far!
    Congratulations of your milestone!

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. JensPischuli
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

JensPischuli , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hello, my recent milestone is that im now 8 years living in manila Philippines. Coming from a small village in Germany to move to Manila and to mary the love of my life. Would love to win, so i can give the price to my wife.

20. azriel46
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

azriel46 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It's weird getting used to OnePlus.com and not .net just as it was weird moving house this year and remembering after work where I had to go home :)

21. ignazio.gallo
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ignazio.gallo , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Great!! So, I Tried to pass the admission exam to medicine for 2 years,
    when I finally succeeded in 2014. They were difficult years, full of sacrifice, hard work and moments of depression; but now i can say: i've done ! I finally study what I love.

So dear OnePlus, congratulation for your Goals :)
    Send by my OP3 :)