[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Deactivated User
    Apr 9, 2018

2. Darryn Taylor
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Darryn Taylor , Apr 9, 2018 :
    awesome good luck .com

3. FreePanda
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

4. fabian_sattler
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

fabian_sattler , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was getting back my OnePlus 5T two minutes after it got beat up by a robber where he robbed my phone. i just ran after him and yeah haha

5. mariusbidi
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

mariusbidi , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My girlfriend and I deviced to move together 4 months ago. It was something new for us and it was also a big challenge but we made this step and we are really happy.

6. Let the Mayhem Begin
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

7. Iaxpo
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Iaxpo , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is now: in the last period I finally found a job that I like to do and that will allow me to share my life with the woman I love.

8. Anshul Philip
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Anshul Philip , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Its ironic how my exciting milestone was the first time i paid for my own mobile device by owning the latest OP5t after completing my postgrad, my first major milestone was taking care of my own needs which perhaps benefitted both me and oneplus.. I wish nothing but success to the company for all its future endeavours and yes, thoroughly enjoying this beast. Thank you

9. fitoat
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

fitoat , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Enhorabuena por el cambio a .com
    Mi mayor logro personal ha sido sin duda alguna el nacimiento de mis dos hijas.

10. Metallurk
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Metallurk , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats :)
    My personal milestone is getting my first dollar from my business this month. I watched at your success and established a small shop. Love you

11. Gertjan87
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Gertjan87 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Bought my first OnePlus in June, got married in September and bought a house in March.

12. buzrael
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

buzrael , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was getting married with my best friend! After knowing her for 20 years, I'm a happy man.

13. Gurdis
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Gurdis , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Instead of three small letter I have three small numbers.
    Last week I moved out to my own house old house number 112 to new house number 110.
    Now I life together with my girlfriend who I already know for 9 year and 11 months. On 13 of May We will be together for 10 years.

Congratulations for the address change

14. Tobyn Wiedeman
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

15. reevester
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Apr 9, 2018

reevester , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got married!! 9.2.2018 is one of the biggest day (and change) in my life. Feels new, weird and exciting at the same time, so I guess I do know how you guys feel about the change! :D

[​IMG]
    This is me with my groomsmen. Yeah, we cool like that.

Cheers and keep on moving!

P.S. - my fiance even helped in writing my OnePlus 5T Labs posts back in December, 2017! ;)

meatandy and Ruby G. like this.
  16. matme
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

matme , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I started university last September, and I am finally studying what I am actually interested in.

17. Dark-k
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Dark-k , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone :
    I am a med student in France. I also volunteer in a non-profit association that helps 1st year med students to pass their end contest. Alongside my studies, I learned and developped for 5 years for this association a web platform to train them. This platform has been rewarded by the Conference of Deans of the Faculties of Medicine of France as the most innovative project in medical pedagogy in 2017.

18. tomice
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

19. Pdano
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Pdano , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I've been with you since one plus one started, was very happy with the one. Got rid of my iPhone and when you announced the 3 I got one and gave my one to my son. Who was very sceptical in the beginning and smiled when he bought the 3 for him self, after his/my one droped in the river during Holliday's.
    I'm still happy and my next challenge is to let my daughter switch from IPhone to one plus. That is a real challenge......girls

20. TimtiPRO.de
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018