[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. bonghollywood
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 10, 2018

bonghollywood , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I have a lot of Personal Milestones and these are the ones that OnePLus is involved:
    1. Getting an Invite to buy the Oneplus One and owning it and not being tied to a contract and a cell service provider
    2. Getting an Invite to buy the Oneplus Two and owning it and not being tied to a contract and a cell service provider
    3. Getting my Images reposted by the Reflexion Instagram Team. (check insert)
    4. Getting my Oneplus three and didn't need an invite anymore.

But my biggest Milestone is Meeting my wife and becoming a father of two beautiful daughters. Graduating, working on my dream job and owning a house are great but becoming a father is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Attached Files:

2. dooge
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

dooge , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I own a OnePlus One and a OnePlus 3. I've been a fan since day one. The OnePlus One operates better and faster than my wife's newer Motorola. Love the product, keep them coming!

3. elibroftw
    Eclair Apr 10, 2018

elibroftw , Apr 10, 2018 :
    A recent milestone (or a couple) are getting top of my class for physics past semester and coming first for multiple math contests (Waterloo math contests). On a non acedemic level, a recent milestone was flashing lineageos on my op3 along with magisk so that's awesome. I got to use substratum with it so my device is up to my standards.

4. Q1517948590543
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

5. crissyyys2
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

crissyyys2 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My personal milestone was when I lost 110lbs a few years ago. I've been overweight/obese for as long as I can remember. Finally met the guy that loved me even though I was overweight and one day it just clicked and I wanted to look good for this man. Got my stuff together and went on a diet and even though it was tough and there were many tempting situations, I stuck through it. We've been together ever since (almost 9th year together) and we're engaged now!!

meatandy likes this.
  6. mattia.zucca
    Eclair Apr 10, 2018

mattia.zucca , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My milstone is my new work as personal assistent for a fashion agent after have been fired by my ex store manager for dislike, no real reasons.. Now i work in one of the most important showroom in Milan and my new boss treat me like a disciple and is teaching me every aspect of the work with trust and patience. I admire her so much and i feel like i've won the first prize at the lottery. I bought my op5t with my first money from this work as addictional prize.

7. mvmacd
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

mvmacd , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My milestone was getting a new job in February, a huge step for me in a company with room for growth.=)

8. fahdnajmi
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

fahdnajmi , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Today was the first day of school for my 3 year old daughter. That marks a huge milestone in our life. It’s scary yet a happy moment in our life.

I would also like to congratulate oneplus.com for finally getting the domain!

9. NoPhone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 10, 2018

NoPhone , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Alright, congrad if you think .com is better. At least now I won't be lost going to oneplus.com

Wouldn't it be right to give the forum moderators some goodies, like backpacks and notebooks, for their help?

My recent milestone has got to be the laptop I purchased over the holidays to replace the one I had for about 14 years ago. Yep, you guessed it, I upgraded from a clam phone to a smartphone 3 years ago. There's another milestone. If my highly opinionated sibling didn't stop me, I'd a proud owner of a OnePlus5T. Not envying those of you who have that phone because the OnePlus7 would cover 5G bands. There's another milestone if I'd buy it.

You asked for one milestone and I'm giving you three -- new laptop, smartphone, and OnePlus7 (could be milestone). There's no justice if I don't win.

10. G_Myra_Imran_QJQb
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

G_Myra_Imran_QJQb , Apr 10, 2018 :
    First of all congratulations!!!!
    My milestone would be to have come this far with you! I found about OnePlus when it's 3rd model was about to be released. And I was lucky enough to be able to buy One plus 3 and then upgrade to OnePlus 5T as soon as each model hit the stores! Looking forward to the next generation!

11. StevenYong
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

StevenYong , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I have been stuck being a developer for quite sometime. My aim is to become a software development manager for years but I have been remaining in a position where daily business as usual activities have been too overwhelming.

I have been in my comfort zone for too long. 2 years ago I switched from using .Net technology to open source and AWS technology, it's a painful process in the beginning not knowing so much terms in the open source technology.

There was a chance where there was an opening of software development manager position recently. Encouraged by my previous CIO saying if you want to gain something you never dream of, you need to do something you have never done before. I applied and I have got the job.

It's one of the biggest milestones I have in my life so far.

12. leonardomg
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

leonardomg , Apr 10, 2018 :
    my milestone was to get my oneplus 5, because of the new job i just got. The sister of a friend I met at the new job was coming from the US to Brazil and I shameless asked her to bring it to me. It's the best phone i ever get

13. jxtv
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

jxtv , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Personal mile stones:

2017 was a big year for me. I got accepted to the Navy as a nurse. Taking and passing my nursing board. Going to Officer Development School and graduating. Now working at the Presidents hospital in the east coast on the Wounded Warrior floor as a Navy Officer nurse. It was a big year for me!

14. FuriousBaker
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

FuriousBaker , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Well, after years of terrifying depression due to bad experiences, I finally mustered the courage to apply for my dream job. I needed to build all the confidence I can and I did that. Guess what? I got the job and I've never been happier. It is the best feeling the world and this is definitely going to help me overcome my depression. That is my milestone. My biggest achievement.

15. InfSub
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

InfSub , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Thanks you. I've been using the phone OnePlus 5 for half a year, I'm happy as a cat.

16. G_David_Capling_eVvR
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

17. estae
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

estae , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I just completed and sent in my application to an international school! Looking forward to studing abroad with my OnePlus 5T. After years of playing around with ideas, Ive finally decided to study BioMaterials sciences and hopefully later a Masters in Bionics. Germany will be an exciting change. :)

meatandy likes this.
  18. anisite
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

19. totobinder
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

totobinder , Apr 10, 2018 :
    In high school I was left out by mi group of best friends, something that left me with a really low selfesteem, and struggling every day to not let others see how I felt. Lately I learned all over again how to trust, how to open myself up to other people. This has actually made me so happy, and helped me regain my selfesteem. I think of this as my personal milestone.

20. IAmCSan
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

IAmCSan , Apr 10, 2018 :
    When I came to the realization that I was in college and finally chose a career field. (welding/manufacturing for those who care.)