[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. timebandit
    Oreo Apr 9, 2018

timebandit , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is after the divorce 2 years ago. It was tough at first but now I have found a new partner and is way more happier and my health is also better!
    I have changed my ways of thinking and reacting/response on different life events.

2. antoniomanuel
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

antoniomanuel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    This year I found a great place to work that helps me in getting more personal time and at the same time learning more and better, a big WIN!

3. Sblysk
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Sblysk , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Major Milestone : becoming father for the second time ;-) and since the beggining im using still OnePlus One;-) not because i dont want to by a new one like OnePlus 5T, just its good that it still works without any issues. For sure its time to change but maybe later this year;-)

meatandy likes this.
  4. fcois93
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

fcois93 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestones: in 2013, when I get an 'invitation' to get my OnePlus One !!! it was incredible

5. ShinyChunks_13
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ShinyChunks_13 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, my milestone is the near completion of my master thesis and with that the end of my studies in computer science, which will end a whole chapter of my life. My OnePlus 3 is a reliable support in all things ;)

6. urxz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

7. faikue
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

faikue , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations!

My last personal milestone was, thwt I started studying information technology and passed my first semester exams. This gave me a lot of self-confidence.

8. PlehnGonzo
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

PlehnGonzo , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My goal is to buy OnePlus 6 when it's getting released :D #neversettle
    Keep up the good work :cool:

9. yokohama35
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

yokohama35 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Après avoir acheté le oneplus3 et maintenant le oneplus5t je suis toujours aussi heureux de faire partie de l aventure oneplus. l innovation de vos produits n'a pas fait perdre la ligne directrice de oneplus.vos produits perdurent dans le temp.vivement le oneplus6 .bonne continuation à vous !

10. miodowar
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

miodowar , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A recent milestone in my life was 30th birthday, life is a bit different after that threshold. I also celebrate my 3rd work anniversary. Definitely the longest in my life at one workplace!

11. Daniel.Aleksovski
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Daniel.Aleksovski , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is when I moved from my country to work and live aboard leaving my friends a family behind. Milestone with mixed emotions but clear goal.

12. urxz

urxz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, my milestone is reciving oneplus one. I still use it, gréat phone!

13. Dawnied
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Dawnied , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well I got my first one plus one when pregnant with my first child back in 2015, 2 miscarriages later ( and lots of heartache) I am pregnant again reaching 15 weeks today!! Which is great!! Almost halfway there!
    So pretty soon I will need a new phone to fill up with so many precious memories!
    Thank you guys for providing me with a phone that has logged so many milestones so far in our growing family, with so many more to come!

14. Lorenz_Staff
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Lorenz_Staff , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Finally :) I've waited for this since I bought my OnePlus One. Everytime I typed .com instead of .net at my first try

15. l3g1oN

16. Christopherslootmans
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

17. slingshot27
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

18. nik748
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

19. jahu_
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jahu_ , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hi
    For me, moving from three iPhones (3,4,6) to Android os is really big milestone and brave decision. It wouldnt be possibile without OP5. I had seen many ppl who tried to switch platform for egzample iPhone To Huawei and they give up after few days. Today im using 5t and I am sure to get version 6 when you put it on the market. Thanks.

20. Nexkira
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018