[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. rlbk.official
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

2. FadedAssassiin
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

FadedAssassiin , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Firstly, I want to congratulate OnePlus on the milestone! The website domain looks even more professional this way! One very significant milestone that has occurred to me just short of 5 months ago was when I purchased the OnePlus 5T. Ever since I got my first phone, I always felt like I didn't earn it, it was always just a hand-me-down and I never felt like the phone was truly mine. Not until November of last year, I finally decided to stop relying on my brother to give me his old phone after every 2 years or so of usage, and I decided to use my own money to buy myself what I truly wanted, and of course, this was the moment I laid my eyes on the OnePlus 5T, I've worked for every penny that paid for the device and I am mostly proud of the fact such a beautiful phone was my first ever personally purchased phone and first ever flagship device I have owned.

3. Q1523081038792
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams likes this.
  4. Padala Sandeep
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Padala Sandeep , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My Milestone is buying OnePlus phone with my salary which made no regrets untill now. Each and every new update makes my OnePlus 3 shine always!!
    I purchased OnePlus 3 in June 2016 exactly after the launch, untill now I don't see any problems!!

5. volteon
    Lollipop Community Expert Apr 9, 2018

volteon , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Oy, what happened to your Community Expert tag?

6. G_Sai_Raina_syku
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2018

G_Sai_Raina_syku , Apr 9, 2018 :
    congratulations on migrating from .net to .com
    For me the most recent achievement is getting past 250 messages in the forum and being awarded honeycomb for my contribution though I have been a member of the community for more than a year i didn't post anything in the beginning but in the last 4-5 months I have become an active member and the journey has been wonderful (my first post was a redundant and an illogical post but then I learned and now i feel i am doing well)
    Outside the community my most recent achievement would is that I was selected as the captain of my college cricket team.

7. AHMED JALAL
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

AHMED JALAL , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am one of the most admired company and its style in providing its service with high quality and moderate material equivalent , So I purchased all of your version from the first one 2013 into my phone 5t now

8. Versed
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Versed , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I haven't even noticed till I read this post, and when I clicked it on my bookmarks bar, it went to oneplus.com in anycase great, now bring on the OP6!

9. F_Nihar_Shivakumar_EBkQ
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

F_Nihar_Shivakumar_EBkQ , Apr 9, 2018 :
    congratulations OnePlus for reaching this milestone. I have progressed till 2nd grade on my piano recently..it's been a long and good journey after all I had college and other stuff ..yet I give it two hrs daily ..I use the same method of OnePlus lol..use feedback to improve in the right way..instead of faster..well I record all my practice music pieces and learn from my mistakes or improvise where it's required..[e]1f601[/e]
    thank u OnePlus for Ur great service..it's been my best experience from 4 years from OnePlus 1 to 5t

10. jaivaghela
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

jaivaghela , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A very recent and pretty great milestone for me was that I was promoted to Captain of the King Air 200 aircraft. It was 3 years in the works and finally accomplished, its a very proud moment as my father was also a Captain on the same aircraft.
    1523250804979.jpg

1523251020964.jpg

11. beastkay
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

12. Joehad83
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Joehad83 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A small give away for everyone (5 random people) so it's not for everyone. it is actually for 5 people only.

pvilarinho likes this.
  13. Drasm19
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Drasm19 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Six years.

I was in my second grade. We were on a holiday and my family was heading back home from a wonderful lunch. My exams were over and I was looking forward to a fun-filled summer vacation. That's when it happened, a drunk truck driver smashed his 18 Wheeler on to our Toyota. Before I knew it, I was flying and landed close to a billboard. My father took the heat of the damage. I still remember seeing the blood flowing profusely from his head and thighs. Every thing was muted, except for a ring in my ears that seemed to block every other noise. I got up, my legs could barely support my weight. Luckily, my mom and Little brother were on another car with my uncle, unfortunately, they were far ahead of us and didn't have a clue about what happened to us, just a few miles behind them.

I got up, saw my father lying unconscious with nobody stopping by to help us. I knew I had to do something. I was scared, my glasses were broken, I could barely see anything a few feet from me. I took a deep breath and walked straight on to the busy road, waving my hands at any vehicle that was kind enough to stop. I remember kneeling down on the road, begging, crying desperately for help.

I don't remember who the gentleman was, other than that he was a doctor who happened to be heading back home. He told me not to worry, and carried my dad onto his white Mercedes, not worried about the blood stains or legal ramifications.

Two days later when I woke up, My family was around me, sobbing. My father sustained 12 fractures but was recovering. There was a bandage to my head, it hurt like hell. Apparently, I had a deep cut close to my forehead, It took twelve stitches and a lot of sedation to heal it. Everyone was applauding my courage and presence of mind, I was just happy to see my father alive.

I inquired about the kind doctor who helped us, he was nowhere to be seen. Turns out he was supposed to go abroad on the day we had our accident, to pursue his Master's. He missed the flight but scheduled it for the next day and left yesterday. I couldn't even thank him.

I was blown away by his kindness and commitment to his profession. That day, on a hospital bed with my head hurting like a thousand volcanic eruptions, I decided that I wanted to be a doctor.

It took me six years, countless sleep deprived nights, and a lot of hardwork.

I'm finally a doctor. I will try my best to be true to my vocation, just like my idol, the faceless man who saved my father.

sanjuzz, dgecker507, Ruby G. and 6 others like this.
  14. Dresa91
    Android Q Apr 9, 2018

Dresa91 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    @Mingyu : My story :):
    My big milestone in life will be my wedding in August and my engagement last year.
    I look forward to becoming a family to me with the love of my life and the greatest woman in the world. I am looking forward to part 2 of the milestone :)

15. pvilarinho
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

pvilarinho , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After having playing 26000 battles in world of tanks blitz on my oneplus 3 I finally get to 56% win rate, that's a milestone! Thanks for not laughing too hard.

16. pvilarinho
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

pvilarinho , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I do really want you to be happy and the best for you and your family but I have to admit that it saddens me a bit that for most woman wedding is their first and main objective in life, not saying it's your case but unfortunately it is like that...

17. Luciusz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Luciusz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I purchased oneplus phone from Gen.1 to 5, except 2, these are great phones.

18. Democrito
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

Democrito , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was passing from the note application of Windows to Notepad++ ;)

19. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Apr 9, 2018

RJBoss , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My first milestone came when I moved from Motorola to OnePlus. And the first OnePlus phone that I'm proud to own is the 5T. I know OnePlus 6 is on the way and I can't be more proud to buy the same on the launch day itself.
    I'm lucky to be a member of OnePlus and there is no ounce of doubt in that.

20. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 9, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Thanks for the update! It will surely be a big step moving from .NET to .COM :D When will we see this move? At the beginning of May 2018? or sooner? :)

Major milestone for me? O yea, I perfectly remember it:
    The year was 2008 and I was living in USA, New Jersey. As a regular old Joe, I was paying rent, bills and other things that we all do frequently on a regular basis. One day, I woke up, went to work and was told by my employer that the company was downsizing (laying people off due to the big recession in the US that time). My first feeling that overcame me was "terrifying". This was my first time that I was out of the job. As time went by, I thought that I would surely find something quickly. Unfortunately, it wasn't easy due to the economic recession. I was without a job for about a year and then I decided on a major leap forward - stay in the US and die slowly or move outside of the US and live!
    The next day, I searched for a job outside of the US and in about 3 months I got hired by a big American company (the irony) in Poland (which was where I was born). Since 2010, I am working for the same company and my life here in Poland is wonderful. Who thought that I would go back to my roots after all this time :)

Ruby G., Vinkel, robin.klase and 7 others like this.